~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed

Hmmm Phapers goal seems to be to have his Blog on page 4! Rofl pwnt!

<3:<3:<3:

Was fun exploring the new Varock with you yesterday, even if you do like pie! KAH BAH GEEEEEEE!!!! :twisted:

shey.png

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems people don't like mah Blog :( Anywho, the Barrowing is on hold. I need to make money and I want to train my ranging! In other words, I need to make a ton of money for Crystal Bow rechrages, I need to get it down to 180K Each time. So then I can just go range whenever I feel like it and that recharging it won't be a hassle <3: Besides, I might decide to go get a Fire Cape Without all that fancy pants armour :shock:

Phaper_Plane.png

Who said anything about getting Dragon Gloves is going to be hard? I don't want to get Barrows Gloves for the following reasons.

1) They Look ugly

2) I need to Desert Tresaure

3) Dragon Gloves are just as good :)

Phaper_Plane.png

Free bump for Phaper! \' This is my first post in Blogscapes so feel special ::' Good luck on your fire cape goal. I might have some spare bolt racks laying around if you want them.

-Bloodangel

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Hey, keep the good work phaper 8-)

How much do bolt racks cost??I was just wondering, they should cost like rune arrows... :-k

Last thing:COuld you please take a look at meh blog?It is that strange thing next to my usebar :XD:

Cya, add me ingame if ya want

New plan folks, I'm going to be using Karils bow for the Fight Caves and I'm going to be needing 4k Bolt Racks, I've already got 1k So far and now I'm making money for more ::'

I know someone that sells bolt racks... he once found 200k racks on the ground, and sells them for 100 gp each.

siggy6yx3.png

New plan folks, I'm going to be using Karils bow for the Fight Caves and I'm going to be needing 4k Bolt Racks, I've already got 1k So far and now I'm making money for more ::'

I know someone that sells bolt racks... he once found 200k racks on the ground, and sells them for 100 gp each.

whaaaaaaaaaaat I'll buy a ton!