Funny pranks to play

mario_sunny

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a funny prank my friend told me about. first, select your victim. stand on the EXACT SAME SPOT as your victim. then type white: Loading ... please wait. hit enter. it will turn out as Loading ... please wait in white text. the victim will think that they have lag!

Google is evil!

Donut!

I like pie!

That is all.

This is INCREDABLY HARD to do, but go to a popular world like world 6 or 2 and go to ardougne. Become a monkey and Run to Seers bank. Scream *Help! Theres a proboblem in the Jagex System! ARR HELP! I can't change back!*

See the peoples reactions.

I personally have only gotten up to the yews aross from the canturby bank. WAS TOUGH AS HELL!!! YARR.

I wanna try to get to fally bank world 2. Probobly impossable, which is why I wanna try.

English is my third language, but I am still trying.

Frankie%20ya.gif

Haven't done this one myself but I have seen it done:

Take a rubber chicken and have a friend stand in falador square wearing three rare items with a bunch of nightshade (or the dwarven rock cake from RFD). Whack them and every time you whack them have them eat it. As you do this your friend can scream out things like "Oh no durial has come back to haunt us" or "oh no the wilderness has annexed falador!".

I have however done this one:

Have an annoying friend who brags about how they runecraft so much faster then you cause they use the abyss and you don't? Here is what you do. Get at least 2 essence pouches (I used small and medium) and the gear required for getting into the altar along with any other gear you would bring while runecrafting. Fill your pouches and your inventory with essence and challenge your friend to a race. Both of you start at the altar and you each craft your essence to make sure you aren't cheating. Here is where you have some fun.

1. Craft whats in your inventory

2. Pull the essence out of your smallest pouch and craft it as well

3. Leave the altar as your friend teles (with essence still in your pouch)

4. Immediately head back into the altar

5. Take essence out of larger pouch fill up your small pouch and put the rest back in the large pouch

6. When your friend gets back call them a slowpoke, when they call you a cheater say no way watch this. Then pull ess out of one pouch, and craft then repeat on the other

7. They can even check you if they want, you will have all the runes you would normally create for that run. And since you crafted twice each time, it will look as though you actually crafted an inventories worth.

sir%20nomad.gif

Rofl...I like doing the high alch one, santa hat one, and the scry pm one...man these pranks are funny :mrgreen:

If someone could explain that prank in detail step-by-step I could add it to the main post. :|

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

erkid"]

I thought you could only be a monkey right near the zoo or in the Monkey Island..

If you click on a book rapidly as your running you won't change back.

just wondering, could you explain this? I tried running as a monkey, quickly clicking on "A" book(one that you open and read)... but it wasn't working... coulda been due to the lag caused by the download I have going right now though :roll:

erkid"]

I thought you could only be a monkey right near the zoo or in the Monkey Island..

just wondering, could you explain this? I tried running as a monkey, quickly clicking on "A" book(one that you open and read)... but it wasn't working... coulda been due to the lag caused by the download I have going right now though :roll:

You go to ardy south bank, near the bank theres a book in a building. Go to the tree near the same bank and turn to a monkey. Click far off the mini map and rapidly click the book while you run and continue running and clicking the book. It's very hard to continue moving without changing back

Quit RuneScape :)

erkid"]

erkid"]

You go to ardy south bank, near the bank theres a book in a building. Go to the tree near the same bank and turn to a monkey. Click far off the mini map and rapidly click the book while you run and continue running and clicking the book. It's very hard to continue moving without changing back

I believe that's considered bug abuse. Funny as it is, I'm not going to add it to the main post as I don't want to get into any trouble.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Oh, Oh!!!! This is the best one ever:

Need: High Mage, Astral Spell List

Go to a crowded world at a bank. Cast telle group to some location, lunar isle works great since people are entirely bewildered and have no idea where they are! Most people think it is some kind of random, it cracks me up watching it.

erkid"]

erkid"]

I believe that's considered bug abuse. Funny as it is, I'm not going to add it to the main post as I don't want to get into any trouble.

It's not considered a bug abuse unless you use it for your personal gain (not 100% sure but pretty sure). And they fixed it anyway.

erkid"]

erkid"]

erkid"]

It's not considered a bug abuse unless you use it for your personal gain (not 100% sure but pretty sure). And they fixed it anyway.

From what I have seen, JAGeX considers anything that makes the game function in an unintended way to be bug-abuse.

sir%20nomad.gif

not sure if this would work (i've never tried)

Go to a crowded world like w18 or w2; get two friends together one with 3 valuable items on like dragon stuff or something. then start hitting him with a rubber chicken in sync with him eating night shades then have the third guy scream "Glitch!!!!!" "Everyone bank your items!!!!!" "Players can attack each other!!!" "Fally massacre again!!11!!" etc. etc. Watch everyone rune to the bank :lol: :lol:

P.S. if anyone tries this lemme know if its against the rules and if it works.

deciever2.gif

Dragon Drops: D spear x 2, D skirt, D half-shield, D axe, D 2h

Barrows Rewards: Ahrims hood, Karil's Coif, half key x 6, D med, torags legs, veracs flail

come up to a lvl 1 pure in edgeville, and ask him to kill 20 men with any kind of spear, and tell him u'll give him a reward when they done. in chatbox have ready saying "grats on def lvl" or w.e, and just wait till they gain that lvl 2 defence =]

Lol I don't get it? What does 55 slayer have to do with barrows? Or do you just do barrows to celebrate goals achieved?

newpicturebg0.png

come up to a lvl 1 pure in edgeville, and ask him to kill 20 men with any kind of spear, and tell him u'll give him a reward when they done. in chatbox have ready saying "grats on def lvl" or w.e, and just wait till they gain that lvl 2 defence =]

Very nice, I love it. It may be mean, but pures ruin the game imo.

• 4 weeks later...
erkid"]

Very nice, I love it. It may be mean, but pures ruin the game imo.

That's pretty cruel, I'm not going to add that.

dangsig.png

2) Gather up a few nightshade and go to crowded, but not too crowded place. Bring three valuable items that you can equip and enough nightshade to kill you(they hit 15s when eaten).Cry out things like "ghosts are after me!", "arg the reaper has come for me!", or "the ghosts won't rest til I'm dead"! Then eat all your nightshade and die, watch all the people rush for your dead body. Then spawn in lumbridge with your three items.

14) Make 20+ penguin clockwork toys(plank + silk + clockwork mechanism) and go to a crowded area. Wind them all up and release them all at once, shouting things like "Penguin invasion!!!" or "Ahhhh! The cold war has started!!". 20 penguins will be running around while people panic in fear!

^My favorites, but on number 2, It's more fun shooting the "Fixed Device" toads at friends and having them eat a deadly nightshade the second you hit them. Then watch the amazed reactions of the people around you :D

As for number 14, I do that all the time :P

copyofsigtuxtimenf0.png

2) Gather up a few nightshade and go to crowded, but not too crowded place. Bring three valuable items that you can equip and enough nightshade to kill you(they hit 15s when eaten).Cry out things like "ghosts are after me!", "arg the reaper has come for me!", or "the ghosts won't rest til I'm dead"! Then eat all your nightshade and die, watch all the people rush for your dead body. Then spawn in lumbridge with your three items.

14) Make 20+ penguin clockwork toys(plank + silk + clockwork mechanism) and go to a crowded area. Wind them all up and release them all at once, shouting things like "Penguin invasion!!!" or "Ahhhh! The cold war has started!!". 20 penguins will be running around while people panic in fear!

^My favorites, but on number 2, It's more fun shooting the "Fixed Device" toads at friends and having them eat a deadly nightshade the second you hit them. Then watch the amazed reactions of the people around you :D

As for number 14, I do that all the time :P

Great idea, I never thought of that. :P

Added to the list.

dangsig.png

10) Go to a crowded trading world and yell something like "selling pure ess 80ea", an item selling very cheap. Then turn trade off and watch tons of people crowd around you, despartly trying to trade you. (thanks mEb)

Or turn into an egg, expeicly in world 2, they cannot see you. \'

Tbfgraphx14

Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.