Funny pranks to play

mario_sunny

Wear a ring of stone and a dds and go to the rune rocks in the wilderness and turn into a stone.

Sometimes someone will try and mine you and theyll skull, then DDS Special them til death =] Or dont kill them, your choice, although 20+ rune ore is 200k lol

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fallyprankgq2.png

my favorite prank is when you drop your items in the area circled in red, on world 2 and dance while everyone trys to rush it, i dropped a d med where the d chains were sold and alot of people were trying to get it, so freakin funny :XD: :lol: :lol: :XD: :XD:

This could very easily backfire through means of a well placed telekenetic grab...

get green mask and scare some noobs... some believed i was a "dragon undercover" soo funny :thumbsup:

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

fallyprankgq2.png

my favorite prank is when you drop your items in the area circled in red, on world 2 and dance while everyone trys to rush it, i dropped a d med where the d chains were sold and alot of people were trying to get it, so freakin funny :XD: :lol: :lol: :XD: :XD:

This could very easily backfire through means of a well placed telekenetic grab...

That's exactly why I didn't add that to the list. :|

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Has anyone mentioned the cw portal trick yet?

You go inside one of the portals, and then stand by the exit portal, facing it. Shout "omg stupid portal is broken, it won't let me out!", see how many people leave. :lol:

Can be pretty useful if one of your friends is trying to get in, but it's too full :D

Has anyone mentioned the cw portal trick yet?

You go inside one of the portals, and then stand by the exit portal, facing it. Shout "omg stupid portal is broken, it won't let me out!", see how many people leave. :lol:

Can be pretty useful if one of your friends is trying to get in, but it's too full :D

Omg I always do that, didn't think to mention it. World 99 cwars portal you usually see me doing it.

Or if your trying to get in a portal say "omg guthix portal if broken" and they go into it which would be the team with the less people and then it makes free room for the one your trying to get into.

Quit RuneScape :)

Invisible Flower Growing

Equipment:

Mithril Seeds

A Scrying Pool

Method:

Go to a scrying pool with seeds and keep planting them. It will look like they are coming out of nowhere, this is also the only way to move

heh heh I have got to try this.

wdfawasdfalokistrikesif2.png

Thanks to Fally|Thor for the sig :Wub:

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

3636 to 99 fletching on Katakid1 date unknown

#13,300 to 99 range on April 2nd, 2008

#14,323 to 99 mage on May 18th, 2008

99/99 mage

99/99 range

94/90 hp

75/88 str

me and sword had an easy money plan invlolving cannons that didn't quite work out. Anyways, we got a great prank from it. You set up a cannon, die, and get a replacement. The old cannon stayed set up for hours, you could do this hundereds of times and have an army of cannons that can't be used, but look menacing.

\'

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

Not sure if its a prank.....

I have a nooby-leveled account, it was actually meant to be a pure but i was too lazy to train. So i decided to do merchanting and got 150k...

Then i took the money, went to lumby and started saying: Buying a bf 150k!! A few players traded....I offered 150k then declined and said:i dont like you!You arent cool! Omg...they started to wear their best armor and weps, saying they were cool, i got lots of trades even from higher levels \'

Also, i tried farming once and my potatoes died, put me off forever.

Here's a good one:

Get a friend that you trust 100%, then shout in a busy location "drop party!-dropping d chain!", then once you have a group of people together, get your friend to come up to you and say "here's something you can drop", then you trade them the dragon chain. Next start dropping really useless junk (e.g. bucket) on the floor, and once everything has been picked up, your friend puts on the dragon chain, and starts saying things like "omg w00t!!!111!!! d chain!!!11! im rich!!!". You get some really funny reactions. Doesn't have to be a d chain, any valuable item works.

I did this a couple of times around christmas, except dropping things like d scimmys instead of junk cos im just that nice :-w

Just remember you have to trust your friend ALOT.

Here's a good one:

Get a friend that you trust 100%, then shout in a busy location "drop party!-dropping d chain!", then once you have a group of people together, get your friend to come up to you and say "here's something you can drop", then you trade them the dragon chain. Next start dropping really useless junk (e.g. bucket) on the floor, and once everything has been picked up, your friend puts on the dragon chain, and starts saying things like "omg w00t!!!111!!! d chain!!!11! im rich!!!". You get some really funny reactions. Doesn't have to be a d chain, any vauable item works.

I did this a couple of times around christmas, except dropping things like d scimmys instaead of junk cos im just that nice :-w

Just remember you have to trust your friend ALOT.

or ur firend could just have it already

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

Invisible Flower Growing

Equipment:

Mithril Seeds

A Scrying Pool

Method:

Go to a scrying pool with seeds and keep planting them. It will look like they are coming out of nowhere, this is also the only way to move

heh heh I have got to try this.

You can do that???! I've got to try that as well! :shock:

copyofsigtuxtimenf0.png

This aint very funny for recieving end ( i know from exp.), but like at lumbridge castle, people try to run into the castle, doors are closed. they open, try to click inside, its closed again. u keep closing door as they open it. This really suxs if u are poisoned ( like me), I had to try to run to alkarid bank but i died on bridge cause of stupid ( noob's name here).

Or you can use the ring when you are flag holding, stand next to the other rocks. :)

Can you actually do that? I never thought of that lol

wow nice idea, the best one ive heard for ring of stone so far.

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

go to edgeville bank in a fairly crowded world, withdraw from your bank 1 noted coal or 1 rune or any other item, say you're dropping 10k coal, the use the 1 noted coal on the table and watch the people crowd round frantically trying to get it 8-) funny when high respectable players fall for it aswell O:)

Or you can use the ring when you are flag holding, stand next to the other rocks. :)

Can you actually do that? I never thought of that lol

wow nice idea, the best one ive heard for ring of stone so far.

If you become a rock near the rocks on the battle field it's hard to see. I didn't even no where my teams flag was when he did it.

Quit RuneScape :)

i got a good one that actualy helps people.

bring bind/snare/entangle runes into wilderness and go to green dragons and then try to find an autoer and then bind him/her and watch her spin around trying to get a green drag...

did this for 2 hours then i was out of runes \' almost got a mges lvl :XD:

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009