Funny pranks to play

mario_sunny

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o Me and my brother go into a place with noone above lv 50.

I yell out giving free stuff if you tell me my name(my brother has it writen).

I trade give him 2 million 1k deaths and all these maples and coal and flax. :XD: Man its awsome!! They dont belive it but he trades and they beg. We tele and regroup. He re dresses to become a beggar and I repeat \' SO funny :thumbsup:

If you are buying an edible rare, and the person hasn't noted it, decline the trade then trade him again and decline really quickly. Then watch him to see if he does the eating animation...

That's not funny.

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

If you are buying an edible rare, and the person hasn't noted it, decline the trade then trade him again and decline really quickly. Then watch him to see if he does the eating animation...

That's not funny.

+1

PS to zaquierming: ive seen you post alot of crap lately.... -.-

get a second account and look on forums. Find someone sellin a f2p item and tell them will buy it but have to come to you. When they come to you quickly log out without explanation and then log into another account wich is at the same spot and watch there reaction and see how long it takes till they log out

stupid forums lost my dragon count , well atleast i know i got a d chain from a dusty!

99 Fletch, Late 06

99 Mage, late 07

99 Strength, 29th June 08

99 Hitpoints, 21st August 08

130/138 cmb

sooo close

I've seen a "ghost" in edgeville bank, or rather NOT seen one, just a line of text appearing "boo! I'm a ghost". This sounds like the effect people have described with the scrying pools, but how would you achieve this in edgeville bank??

It was INSIDE THE BANK, ie not at the tele spot outside (tho you can't use scrying pools for there anyway).

Or you can use the ring when you are flag holding, stand next to the other rocks. :)

Can you actually do that? I never thought of that lol

If you could do that they'd actually be awesome.

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

find a bunch of noobs or just gather them around you then tell them to put accept aid on (remember theyre noobs) then use lunar magic tele group to some random place and get them all conused. Only works if they all have accept aid on.

Sprite-2.jpg

519881548elmosotw.jpg

That's not funny.

+1

+2.. that's not ever cool. It's just like scamming really.

Quit RuneScape :)

erkid"]

That's not funny.

+1

+2.. that's not ever cool. It's just like scamming really.

Actually, it is not. Just because something may be bad does not mean it is scamming or can be compared to scamming.

What this person suggests is to expose the stupidity of someone just like many other pranks. However, his has worse consequences than the playful pranks posted before.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

1) Ah the ring of stone. That really explains it all, wear the ring of stone around in a crowded area and start talking. People will be amazed at the talking rock! Try things like "mine me!" or "I'm secretly dragon ore, but I hide my true color". The mining guild and castle wars are also great for this.

also works with the holiday egg, buts its a lil more noticible

I'm just blatantly honest.

To Mario Sunny: You've plagued the forums with your type of sigs. I loved your sigs, they made me laugh - thers are making them seem cliche.

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

To Mario Sunny: You've plagued the forums with your type of sigs. I loved your sigs, they made me laugh - thers are making them seem cliche.

I enjoy his posts a lot more than others... They aren't made to appear long, it's just a simple statement that draws out the opinion.

On topic- What's the monkey thing where you load up on monkeys then get killed in the wildy?

Go into a crowded trading world and stand under somebody not saying anything. Then type "flash2:wave: giving away free phats! *insert username here*!". All of a sudden 20 people will be trading that person and sometimes he runs away!

I've been on the recieving end of this 'prank' a little too many times to find it funny. Real funny minding your own business, buying and selling when all of a sudden somebody decides to mess up your game play. Seems to be the fad to do these days, to take out the competition when trading on world 2. Somebody buying items at a higher price/selling lower than you ? Go stand on him and yell something insane to drive him off. He comes back ? Do it again, repeat until he logs. Yep, funny <.<

tell ppl theres a secret way to kill abby demons then take them to abby specters

You call it a prank, I'll call it luring.

This goes a little beyond having some harmless fun, don't you think ?

DutchDreams.png

That's your opinion if you think they stink, I and many other people who have pmed and left side notes on their posts think they give a good laugh. There is not such thing as overusing a theme when we are talking about sigs.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

That's your opinion if you think they stink, I and many other people who have pmed and left side notes on their posts think they give a good laugh. There is not such thing as overusing a theme when we are talking about sigs.

Um, I just said I like them and that I think they're funny. :-s Never once did I say they stink. Yours are original, other people doing the same idea wears out the idea and dulls the originality - I don't understand why whether or not they are sigs has any relevance to that. You obviously misunderstood me.

jfacsig01ti4.jpg