does anyone remember when

shadow1854

wasnt dessertt duping too.. i think i remember that name being on top the ban list

Autoed some stats but wasn't anyway related to that case.

He trained his combat stats himself, but in the end went blatantly obviously into autoing..

I remember him flax picking with an auto...

Vmser.png

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He trained his combat stats himself, but in the end went blatantly obviously into autoing..

I remember him flax picking with an auto...

He autoed some combat stats too, but I'd say like 95% of the xp he had in melee skills were legit. Shame he had to step onto that path, without it he would now be remembered as one of the best catchers and pkers.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

He autoed some combat stats too, but I'd say like 95% of the xp he had in melee skills were legit. Shame he had to step onto that path, without it he would now be remembered as one of the best catchers and pkers.

Nah he was a good castle pker, didn't really do too well when it got to the higher levels, but you're right, as a castle pker he was probably one of the best.

Unfortunately he became an idiot and autoed unecessary stats, think it was his magic he got banned for wasn't it? Autoing flax and high alcing it, could be wrong but that's always what i thought it was.

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Nah he was a good castle pker, didn't really do too well when it got to the higher levels, but you're right, as a castle pker he was probably one of the best.

Unfortunately he became an idiot and autoed unecessary stats, think it was his magic he got banned for wasn't it? Autoing flax and high alcing it, could be wrong but that's always what i thought it was.

Which was stupid. I bought holy symbols in varrock store and that was a way faster way to get stuff to alch imo. (he banked his flax lol).

Vmser.png

and when jagex banned like 982 people for autoing

hai, my name was in the top page ^^ "top 100 rulebreakers" im so cool? :) autocaught for 2 fcen days and made it to the top 100! thats kewl :D stats were legit lol. (well atleast most of them)

dsm should be able confirm that i used to train @ bk maze in wild.

at some point we both did lol. also were mates back then. Still remember the first time i ran into him @ p2p. Was a close match untill he swinged those 34's. Didnt kill me tho but really made me wet myself. Oh the times <3 after that we became mates tho.

teh most hated castle pker lvl 80-90 ;( (year 2003)

well, first of all it wasnt duping. it was item creating. You could create anything from nothing. it was done by [ForbiddenSite]. And why those people told anyone? well it was supposed to stay in like 3-5 ppl but it leaked. and even if it stayed inside those 3-5 people, they would've spread money and items over rs? why? since those guys didnt need money, they wanted chaos in rs and wanted to show jagex that they're a step ahead. and bloody hell, they sure did accomplish in that. ruined the p-hat economy for good that day.
+1

blackmfmcape,Issac%20Amisov.gif

Issac%20amisov.gif

CHECK OUT MY TOPIC TO 99 FIREMAKING

Proud Runescaper Since 2003

"Skiller Fo' Lyfe"

there was this website called zybez

and then they had this toolkit

that was just like swiftswitch or whatever

and the guy that made the site w13 or whatever hacked a bunch of people with it oneday

and when that guy xx jut xx or somethign duplicated party hats and jagex told eveyrone to drop them and not pick them up and let them disapear or else you might get banned and peopel actually did

and when jagex banned like 982 people for autoing and then they made new accounts and closed doors on people and spammed a bunch of cuss words at jagex at the same time

and then rs2 beta came out not long after that and then it stopped cuz they were trying it out probably and then they made it so you cant close bank doors

I remember all that i still have screenshots....door closers were annoying i remember them being in both varrock banks keeping doors closed and auto messaging something.

And phat dupe day i went also see it in varrock...i think i havent seen so many ppl in rsc varrock castle that i saw in that day.

I remember all that i still have screenshots....door closers were annoying i remember them being in both varrock banks keeping doors closed and auto messaging something.

And phat dupe day i went also see it in varrock...i think i havent seen so many ppl in rsc varrock castle that i saw in that day.

The auto-messaging would always include a scam-site and/or bot URL(as it still does today), from what I can remember.

3textsz2.png

< | Runehead | Learning Java Programming, Please PM Me Tips | Signature by Loaf2000 | >

• 4 weeks later...

The auto-messaging would always include a scam-site and/or bot URL(as it still does today), from what I can remember.

Wait I haven't seen one auto typer that includes a scam site/bot url? Thats just recently as I didn't play in classic but still that would make it to obvious its a bot?

Wait I haven't seen one auto typer that includes a scam site/bot url? Thats just recently as I didn't play in classic but still that would make it to obvious its a bot?

Your in the forums for runescape classic , not runescape2.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

yep i was i g0t worms ;)

ne0wormarchy, senttolumb, ur cat, banketbakker, x haxorz x

i love 1 def, weirdo ng.

Not the original Dessert then :-s :-w

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

yep i was i g0t worms ;)

i love 1 def, weirdo ng.

That'd surprise me indeed...

Now, perhaps just to justify if you are the original dessert, answer these:

1) I walked into you using a macro on dessert. Where and what for?

2) You supposedly put your account on ebay once to see what it'd give you in real life money (or so you said). What's the highest offer you got?

Vmser.png

I'm talking about the one in RS2, I think it was the 8th owner of that char who did it

Actually if any of you twits actually new robin hood you would know hed try to keylog you in a sec rofl

And it was the 4th bdk (remade after rs2 beta) that him and w a s t e d did bdk but robs sole purpose in that was to keylog people

zybez is still around and its the most popular rs forum site for rs now , rune hq is second best. Funny how t hose two were for noobs back in classic, guess them newbs leveled up

and xx jut x wasnt the only twit who did the dupe. If he was even one of them , i cant remember exactly but i believe it was 6 ft under who was the ring leader of that crap .

And not all duped items disappeared.

Crazy amounts of memories on this board. Remember when Robin paid me and I made the BDK site for a short time and he paid me in r2h's when they were many millions a piece and millions were worth something. Sometime after hero's quest was released and before rs2 beta if i recall correctly.

yep i was i g0t worms ;)

i love 1 def, weirdo ng.

2) You supposedly put your account on ebay once to see what it'd give you in real life money (or so you said). What's the highest offer you got?

thought you ran in to him down in underground pass training on souless or what ever they are called. been so long since i been down tehre but its buy the stew respawn

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

yep i was i g0t worms ;)

i love 1 def, weirdo ng.

thought you ran in to him down in underground pass training on souless or what ever they are called. been so long since i been down tehre but its buy the stew respawn

Neh, he was picking flax in Catherby.

Vmser.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i remember it all.. cos the cost of phats dropped severly.. i got my first phat for 1.2m...lol... i remember when aglility first came out.. god that was a couple years ago... im surprised people remember these things...

ATM-combat 93, attack 73, strength 84, defence 64, prayer 53, range 62 and mage 59

GOAL-combat ?, att 85,str 99, def 60, hits ?....

prayer 75, magic 90, range 99