does anyone remember when

shadow1854

there was this website called zybez

and then they had this toolkit

that was just like swiftswitch or whatever

and the guy that made the site w13 or whatever hacked a bunch of people with it oneday

and when that guy xx jut xx or somethign duplicated party hats and jagex told eveyrone to drop them and not pick them up and let them disapear or else you might get banned and peopel actually did

and when jagex banned like 982 people for autoing and then they made new accounts and closed doors on people and spammed a bunch of cuss words at jagex at the same time

and then rs2 beta came out not long after that and then it stopped cuz they were trying it out probably and then they made it so you cant close bank doors

shadow1854.png

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember the tookit but I dont recall W13 being involved in any kind of hacking thing, the only big hack I remember by a trusted leader was the one where robin hood and w a s t e d hacked all of the "new BDK"

The world would be a whole lot better if little green men in UFO's came down to earth to abduct rednecks.

I remember the tookit but I dont recall W13 being involved in any kind of hacking thing, the only big hack I remember by a trusted leader was the one where robin hood and w a s t e d hacked all of the "new BDK"

Ecxept me, apparently. O:) I never got hacked when Robin was leading BDK.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

I'm talking about the one in RS2, I think it was the 8th owner of that char who did it

The world would be a whole lot better if little green men in UFO's came down to earth to abduct rednecks.

You have a lot of stories mixed up there :\

zybez is still around, and still has toolkits(SS if I remember right)

w13 is the owner, but when he retired, he just quit. There was no autoupdate function on it.

xx whatever xx did dupe, but it was by using an auto program in rsc. Completely unrelated.

Rs2 beta was a long time after that :\ like 2 years.

~M

I'm talking about the one in RS2, I think it was the 8th owner of that char who did it

Actually if any of you twits actually new robin hood you would know hed try to keylog you in a sec rofl

And it was the 4th bdk (remade after rs2 beta) that him and w a s t e d did bdk but robs sole purpose in that was to keylog people

zybez is still around and its the most popular rs forum site for rs now , rune hq is second best. Funny how t hose two were for noobs back in classic, guess them newbs leveled up

and xx jut x wasnt the only twit who did the dupe. If he was even one of them , i cant remember exactly but i believe it was 6 ft under who was the ring leader of that crap .

And not all duped items disappeared.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

Actually if any of you twits actually new robin hood you would know hed try to keylog you in a sec rofl

And it was the 4th bdk (remade after rs2 beta) that him and w a s t e d did bdk but robs sole purpose in that was to keylog people

zybez is still around and its the most popular rs forum site for rs now , rune hq is second best. Funny how t hose two were for noobs back in classic, guess them newbs leveled up

and xx jut x wasnt the only twit who did the dupe. If he was even one of them , i cant remember exactly but i believe it was 6 ft under who was the ring leader of that crap .

It wasnt made right after RS2 beta, more like 1.5 years after

If you werent a complete idiot you would know robin hood has been owned by many people.

You still havent told me what my RSN is, remember when you said I logged from you at mage bank a few days ago yet I dont even have members anymore? How can i log from you if you don't know my RSN? makes me wonder if you are even high enough to attack me at MB

Paul was the original owner of Robin Hood and Robin Hood2, His roomate in college trained his characters for/with him and was actually a nice guy aswell.. Then Paul suddenly changed the psw on him :lol: and i believe finished/left college? So it became just Paul in control of Robin.

Paul would keylog anyone and i still have a picture of him trying to send me a keylogger over msn when he was a ''friend'' naturally knowing him i wouldn't accept anything from him and instead chose to attack him.

Meet's also right about it being 6ft who did the dupe and no not all of the items disappeared but alot of characters with the items on got banned.. I was foolish enough to put alot of stuff on a few concentrated mules, all of whom were banned :P

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

It wasnt made right after RS2 beta, more like 1.5 years after

If you werent a complete idiot you would know robin hood has been owned by many people.

You still havent told me what my RSN is, remember when you said I logged from you at mage bank a few days ago yet I dont even have members anymore? How can i log from you if you don't know my RSN? makes me wonder if you are even high enough to attack me at MB

Actually I know for a fact that til he keylogged those people in the 4th bdk only 3 different people had used robin hood but each time the owner of the char was Paul .

Paul let a roommate and his gf use the char, cut his friend off like adx1.

It was the original owner who scammed the people in the 4th bdk , the same paul who played and pked before rsc wild that had every body hating him cause hed pk them over n over. 1.5 years isnt that long after of a time , and i believe it was a lil less then that when bdk came out on rs2.

And btw when i said that mage bank crap i was messing around lol, you took it to heart i guess. And yes im high enough to attack you and probally faught you in the past.

Meetupker , level 116 on rs2, i frequently pk with rsd on p2p at mb.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

I've more than likely fought you, I've been in DI for about 2+ years and was in the original RSD until it was closed. If I fought you within the past year then you probably won, I started sucking for some reason :? If you pked a lot in early RS2 and fought me then I can guarantee I have a kill pic of you :wink:

I have heard of you, now that I know who you are I will take you more seriously

I've more than likely fought you, I've been in DI for about 2+ years and was in the original RSD until it was closed. If I fought you within the past year then you probably won, I started sucking for some reason :? If you pked a lot in early RS2 and fought me then I can guarantee I have a kill pic of you :wink:

I have heard of you, now that I know who you are I will take you more seriously

whats your rs name.

Wasnt trying to make a enemy lol . but ill be glad to give you a run for your money on rs.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

http://games.infoseka.lt/scamming.html Jutt's website

The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard.

http://games.infoseka.lt/scamming.html Jutt's website

didnt think he was one of them hence why i said it , but it was so long ago i wasnt to sure

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

You have a lot of stories mixed up there :\

zybez is still around, and still has toolkits(SS if I remember right)

w13 is the owner, but when he retired, he just quit. There was no autoupdate function on it.

xx whatever xx did dupe, but it was by using an auto program in rsc. Completely unrelated.

Rs2 beta was a long time after that :\ like 2 years.

Rs2 beta came out like a month after the phat dupes. :S

123 Combat / 1900 Skill Total / 99 HP / 7x 99 Stats

The infamous dupe we all remember was done using a program created by Kaitnieks (great guy, by the way. Just thought I'd say it because he had a lot of troubles not so long ago and has got through them all).

SixFeetUnder was the first one who discovered the exploit. Told a few friends. One of the friends squealed and then boomf.

The infamous dupe we all remember was done using a program created by Kaitnieks (great guy, by the way. Just thought I'd say it because he had a lot of troubles not so long ago and has got through them all).

SixFeetUnder was the first one who discovered the exploit. Told a few friends. One of the friends squealed and then boomf.

Never understood that. If you found a dupe, why tell ANYONE? I would just dupe and get cash for myself, then give cash to friends. No need to tell everyone, because it'll get out and get fixed, thus no more moeny for you.

I'm not condoning cheating, really, but if I ever found a dupe, I probably wouldn't have told a sing damn person. Any time you needed money all you'd have to do was dupe it and you'd be good to go. Then again, I'm all about playing games for fun, not for grinding, so. :P

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Never understood that. If you found a dupe, why tell ANYONE? I would just dupe and get cash for myself, then give cash to friends. No need to tell everyone, because it'll get out and get fixed, thus no more moeny for you.

I'm not condoning cheating, really, but if I ever found a dupe, I probably wouldn't have told a sing damn person. Any time you needed money all you'd have to do was dupe it and you'd be good to go. Then again, I'm all about playing games for fun, not for grinding, so. :P

Agreed lol, unfortunately it was always the idiots that found such exploits lol.. It bemuses me how quickly it got around though lmao.

I personally would have abused it to a degree whereby i could happily just pk forever and get enough for a friend/friends then tell a close friend about it saying that i had enough money for them aswell, telling them to report it as if they found it, therefore i'd be mega rich and unconnected to the actual report and nobody else would abuse it, shame it wasn't me that found it :(

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

well, first of all it wasnt duping. it was item creating. You could create anything from nothing. it was done by [ForbiddenSite]. And why those people told anyone? well it was supposed to stay in like 3-5 ppl but it leaked. and even if it stayed inside those 3-5 people, they would've spread money and items over rs? why? since those guys didnt need money, they wanted chaos in rs and wanted to show jagex that they're a step ahead. and bloody hell, they sure did accomplish in that. ruined the p-hat economy for good that day.

teh most hated castle pker lvl 80-90 ;( (year 2003)

well, first of all it wasnt duping. it was item creating. You could create anything from nothing. it was done by [ForbiddenSite]. And why those people told anyone? well it was supposed to stay in like 3-5 ppl but it leaked. and even if it stayed inside those 3-5 people, they would've spread money and items over rs? why? since those guys didnt need money, they wanted chaos in rs and wanted to show jagex that they're a step ahead. and bloody hell, they sure did accomplish in that. ruined the p-hat economy for good that day.

Exactly right. Exactamundo.

The program in question wasn't built primarily to cheat on RuneScape, but more to test the programmer's skills.

there was this website called zybez

and then they had this toolkit

that was just like swiftswitch or whatever

and the guy that made the site w13 or whatever hacked a bunch of people with it oneday

and when that guy xx jut xx or somethign duplicated party hats and jagex told eveyrone to drop them and not pick them up and let them disapear or else you might get banned and peopel actually did

and when jagex banned like 982 people for autoing and then they made new accounts and closed doors on people and spammed a bunch of cuss words at jagex at the same time

and then rs2 beta came out not long after that and then it stopped cuz they were trying it out probably and then they made it so you cant close bank doors

If xx jut xx is Six Feet Under then he did dupe, otherwise he didin't.

• 3 weeks later...

Sheesh, duping made such a mess. It caused the purple phat, once the rarest, to become the most common. Now blue party hats are in the lead. If you ask me, though, it's better than purple. I think the only way to obtain the infamous "Life Rune" was duping/system hacks too.

This is going to blow you away-

I never played RSC.

50m.png

^ Going for full 3rd age Ranged, no coif, with about 10m to spare. Merching ftw.^

TIF vs KWD=Tif scared

wasnt dessertt duping too.. i think i remember that name being on top the ban list

Autoed some stats but wasn't anyway related to that case.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm