So, you want to get revenge on yew and rune ess autoers?

runescape102

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Guide =D>

If the autoer doesnt have a rune axe, ive noticed they wont follow... well atleast my yews, they dont follow the yews. -.-

Also it's possible to kill autoers in the port sarim rune shop. However i must stress it will take quite a long time for the autoer to run out of money. (The eye of newt autoers can't open doors so they get destroyed rather quickly). Just north of the shop are the highwaymen. Attack the Hooded one to get him to follow you into the rune shop, close the door, and walk to the south end of the shop, he should not be able to attack you and will then stand in the shop doing basically nothing. Autoers that aren't already in the shop window will be attacked. Those in the shop window... well im still working on that :wall: , but once they close that window you're looking at a large sum of runes. The highwayman might reset, however he's easy to lure back in.

I'm personally going to go kill some ess autoers.

I keep 1 hit em and on top of that many noobs in f2p keep attacking them to "help me"

hmm... I have my doubts that this may not be true but hey if it does free yews and what not. I suppose ill try in the morning if theres 26 pages there must be something behind it.

Note: Sry guys this dosent work in f2p. Noobs either steal your yew and ess trails or kill the mugger or highway man.

Get me a whopper!

i dropped a yew log when i was on my lvl 10 (got some yew logs from some dying and i wished i was on my lvl 77) and i dropped 1 to test and it worked but i dropped a train and they didn't come and some noob stole all the yews i dropped >_

This, my friend, is a great guide. =D>

When I saw it I totally LOL'ed.

I don't run races to see who's the fastest, I run to see who has the most guts. -Pre

thewho2.jpg

Currently the best beat out there:

Minuit jacuzzi (DatA Remix) - TEPR

yew killing is much easier to me :)
yeah plus they die much faster (hobgoblin vs mugger, hmmm)

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

I have quit RuneScape. I have posted on the Leaving sticky saying so. Goodbye.

"Too late... my time has come... gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

~ Freddie Mercury ~

I tried killing yew autoers,made the trial , most of them just got a few logs and went back to the tree.The rest just picked like two logs and went back to the tree, sorry dude,im not trying to ruin it. (btw i tried last night- august 01,2007 at around 10:30pm central time)=P it just does work, guess its too good to be true =P

Will get a new Siggy, if I get around to it[/size]

yay now i can get rid o' bots.

ill also start using one of yer siggys.

(they r for using isnt it?)

If i got 1gp for everytime sum1 said the word "noob",I would have a full p hat set.

nahhh ill continue mis-spelling

iqrasoft.jpeg

^!click for blog!^

sigs by: woopidoo2|yaff2|4be2jue|me|guthix121

Each time we find a solution the bots programing gets updated. It was fun while it lasted but many no longer fall for these things. Anyone remember when the Pmods used to wander around talking causing the macros to log. It was so effective that they stopped logging on Pmods. Which is good as pmods can report em easier. But each solution has a counter by their programmers.

Actually i noticed a lot of the mage tree bots log within a minute of you macro reporting them.... do they know they been reported now as well?

On green dragon bots i must say its a lot more fun. I go up in Blue dhide (Highest i can craft) with a MSB (Iron arrows im cheap) and DDS. Had a few kills now but mostly they tele. Funny thing 5 mins later they return, I hurt em again, They tele, 5 mins later they return and eventually they run out of teles and i get to pk em ever few dragons.. Provides me with hours of entertainment. Until a Pk team turns up that is lol.

Havent got em skulled before but i real a few interesting things and im gonna try it as i can use a few more sets of rune (even chain), DDS's and most importantly a lot of the high level ones carry whips and i really want a whip lol.

I can't belive it, it really works! :shock: I've killed 3 yew bots so far and lol'd the whole time. \' Though most of the bots just get full and walk away with my yews. -.-

Well time for me to try my hand at essence bot slaying! :thumbsup:

This guide is AWESOME :D :D

Here's my signature--RUNESWORD 760

im doing it now in world 7 almost had one but its bag full up and it WORKS ignore people who say it doesnt

world 7 coem join me

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

It works if your really lucky... Either noobs think they are cool "saving" you from the mugger your trying to lure in the house or they steal your trails. Unless you can find yourself alone its not gonna work.

Get me a whopper!