So, you want to get revenge on yew and rune ess autoers?

runescape102

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Love This Guide <3: [infinity]/10

Nice Guide :thumbsup:

Ill Put Ur Siggy In My Siggy \'

I Love The Yew Bot Killing :D

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

But A Stupid Noob Doesnt Seem To Understand What Im Doing And Keep Pickin My Yews Up :twisted: :evil: I Hate That Noob :(

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

gr8 guide... cant wait 2 try it! :thumbsup:

ive heard that if u wear full green d'hide and say "Green Dragon (level 79) they autoers will usually attack you. never tried it but it sounds pretty feastible. then maybe u can get their whips. :) :-k

d_e_l_u_x_e2.gif

who ever said nothing is impossible has obviously never tried to slam a revolving door...

(\__/)

( O.o )This is Bunny.

( > < )Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

• 2 weeks later...
Some of the old scar scripts definitely had pickups incorporated... having seen autoers loot each other when a random axes one (on multiple occasions), I'm sure at least some of the modern macro scripts do too.

It's a pity, I don't think this would work for the ones that really bother me. The ones in the mining guild probably wouldn't follow through the north door to the king scorpions (though a drop beyond the door might distract them for some time :-k ). The gold-miners in the crafting guild would be awfully hard to lure all the way to the hobs on the west peninsula, and I can't even imagine where you'd lure the fishing autos to. :x

Feel free to try though. Huge kudos if you can make it work. :)

fishing autos at karamaja use fish to lure them to scorps lol

19857c5c70f25448fa414eadd8c7dea9e.1.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Hello

This might surprise ppl but there are still bots out there even after the updates. I used my F2P noob hybrid (Satan pker 6 -- he owns) and actually killed one using the hobogoblin method.

Yea there are still real players who bot for lvls and in game gold for themselves or gold farmers who just sell acounts outright.

limdog.png

lol.....wish i read this sooner...

i dont c how a bot would pick upyews, unless they can detect it

good guide...well not guide...just funny

It is in player's blood to rant. I however am not a fool and therefore play the game for what it is.

lol.....wish i read this sooner...

i dont c how a bot would pick upyews, unless they can detect it

good guide...well not guide...just funny

Well they do detect it.

It'd be like if you were cutting yews to fletch or sell, wouldn't you pick up some random yews off the floor? I would...

1.png
generic_signature.png