Special attack recharge in castle wars.

scootlaboot

Whenever you die in castle wars your hit points and prayer points recharge and your stats return to their normal setting. So why can't your special attack return back to full. It does in duel arena but not in castle wars. So i think that when you die in castle wars your special bar should return to full.

Post if you support or don't.

P.S. if there is a topic about this already tell me and ill move my post there. I couldn't find one so if there is one sorry.

Supporters:

Liger18liege

kbraunbeck

jgrazotis

[bleep]erkid

limpbizkit

purepicori

Manato0

jwrm22

tomdavies90

supercanon14

kaisers911

tomtunney

footiekid14

arsenal 4evr

ddp x ranger

adamshiels1

ralex5

maatt95

ThruItAll

killerred005

jojoke

dsavi_x4

Nub_Of_Noobs

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

erkid"]They same needs to be done with Fight Pits.

SUPPORT

why not just say lets make fight pits the easy source of tokkul and make it MORE dominated by high lvl's.

But i support the main idea :XD:

100000000000000000% Support.

...............___@@@ ___-----weeewoooweeewoooo

......____//_____?___\\__ ___

----,o-----GrammarPolice ----@)

----`----(@)=========(@)- `

Skiller: Maurdin, Black(omgracist) pure: Alotofnoobs

ya!!! getting killed in your own base walking out and killing the attacker by dds!!!11 :lol:

suport!!

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Excellent Idea, I support too, I also think this should also be done for pest control, should it not?

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

Excellent Idea, I support too, I also think this should also be done for pest control, should it not?

this tread was made concerning castle wars if you want another mini game to get this changed create a separate thread. Thank you.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

:? well there always can be a new spec that kills you? (or gets you to 1 hp) and hurts enemy with major damage or you always can go out of base use all dds specs kill yourself with explosive pots then go out of base and spec again sorta like how you could use retribution after dropping explosion pots till like 7 hp

Mojo477 has had to quit members so i need friends to talk to on my pure Lived4devil so please add her

"The elves having helped create the crystal saw is like Greenpeace having helped create a nuclear seal skinner"

I don't support. It is way to overpowering. The DD specials give already insane damage, let alone the fact where you could run into an enemy in your castle, unleash for specials, kill yourself with exploding potions, run back and repeat.

Not a good idea.

However, an increased recovering rate would be good.

ltjemightyro9.png

Retired.

I don't support. It is way to overpowering. The DD specials give already insane damage, let alone the fact where you could run into an enemy in your castle, unleash for specials, kill yourself with exploding potions, run back and repeat.

Not a good idea.

However, an increased recovering rate would be good.

The same can already be done to recharge prayer and not everyone uses a dd poisoned or otherwise. also the main point is that people whose specials use a full drain and increase certain stats, excaliber or dragon battle ax, don't have to worry about team killers "accidentally" collapsing a tunnel on their heads.

wailord.png

what about the banadges healing a little special? they heal hps and energy....however, they dont recharge pray :?

"The greatest joy a man can know is to conquer his enemies and drive them before him. To ride their horses and take away their possessions. To see the faces of those who were dear to them bedewed with tears, and to clasp their wives and daughters in his arms."

-Genghis Khan