What do You Miss?

Kinslayer777

I'd say futurama but thats coming back lol.

Theyre making another series??

Also, I remember a few other things I miss like hell,

The whole Pokemon craze..

'Go-Gos', I believe theyre known as 'Crazy Bones' now, but I loved em, they were massive at my school.

supernovasigst7.jpg

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say futurama but thats coming back lol.

Theyre making another series??

Also, I remember a few other things I miss like hell,

The whole Pokemon craze..

'Go-Gos', I believe theyre known as 'Crazy Bones' now, but I loved em, they were massive at my school.

Yeah comedy central picked it up I belive. Not sure when the new ones will start though.

Babylon 5

Star Trek in general

Futurama

Friends

Firefly

Sorry, think you said to mention just one thing... but there's so many great shows that have been binned over the years. I could probably reach the character limit if I wanted to lol.

Harrington.gif

Babylon 5

Firefly

I didn't even think about TV shows, those would be the two that I really liked. Although Babylon 5 I think had a pretty good run, and ended pretty well also. I don't miss it as much as Firefly. Another TV show I miss is Dark Angel.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I miss the late 50s. However, I wasnt actually present in that ere id like to add.

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

i dont know what they were called but they were little koala shaped cookie things filled with chocolate...

if anyone knows what these are i am in debt to you...

i dont know what they were called but they were little koala shaped cookie things filled with chocolate...

If you're thinking of the things I am, they were teddy shaped cakes, full of chocolate, very popular in the late 90's...but theyre never stocked anywhere these days...

I miss them and their teddy-goodness. =P~

supernovasigst7.jpg

I miss Starcraft... That game is so awesome... But now it's stuck on a computer without a floppy, CD, or internet connection... And its hard drive is really old...

Losers...

Are you blind or ignoring me on purpose?

Even though I sometimes side with religious people in some debates, I no longer consider myself religious.

"I miss my mom.. I miss video games.."

homestar runner style; oh yeah!

I also miss that childhood innocence, the bliss before you knew what really ran the world.

ahh... the good old days, when 30 attack got you on the high-scores.......

An orthodox Jew and proud of it!

If you're thinking of the things I am, they were teddy shaped cakes, full of chocolate, very popular in the late 90's...but theyre never stocked anywhere these days...

I miss them and their teddy-goodness. =P~

it wasnt cake.. it was like a cracker/cookie, slightly thin with a chocolate center.

I miss being a youth, being called by the papers as a "mob of youths" "thugs". It makes me feel weird when i'm now looking at all those little hoody wearing youths that ruin my town, i miss being a teenager, the excitement of being naughty :). always looking over your shoulder for th epolice because you have a beer in your bag, sitting around all summer in a field making fires for BBqs.

Now everything has changed, my firends working when i have my time off work and vice versa. People move away, meet new frieds, everything changes.

My advice, enjoy everything, Do whatever you can while you can. Don't say no to a party or weekend away. The best time I have had was when me and my firneds went to spain for 3 weeks during a summer holiday a couple of years ago, if you have the chance do it.

viewtopic.php?p=3956321#3956321 Click here to view my guide to Your Kingdom

122003.jpg

Are you talking about those ones? There's a mall I know that still sells those. And if anyone also sees those chocolate and strawberry cones =P~

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...

Cherry Coke..... Nuff said :wall:

Where do you live!? We've got that stuff all over the US... I dunno how I'd survive without it.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.