A TIP TO MAKE MONEY WHILE GETTING 99 FIREMAKING!!!!

magicmagicy

Have you heard of the tip that will get you 99 Firmaking with only 1.7M?? It is a good tip, but i have a way that will actually MAKE MONEY while getting 99 Firemaking.

Here it is:

You HAVE to go to Rimmington to do this.

1.Buy your willows and then burn.

2.After each load that you burn go to the arrow store.

3.Buy 10 addy arrows. That will cost you 868 gp or 86.8 per arrow.

4.Then go back to buying willows and burning them. (Repeat steps 1-3)

Keep doing until your money runs out.

Then sell the arrows for at least 118ea

How is this good?

Each load is 26x12gp=312gp

10 addy arrows sell for---10x118ea=1180-868(the money used to buy them)=312gp.

Selling your addys for only 118 will make you break even but you can usually sell your arrows for 130-160ea which means huge profits for you.

Notes:

Make sure when you buy your 10 addy arrows the stock is at 800(full stock ) or else each arrow will cost more than 86.8.

You can probably do this with 15 arrows at once instead of 10 but i do not suggest going any higher than that because the price per arrow will be higher and the shop will not restock fast enough.

If your having trouble selling arrows got to world 3-5 Lowe's arrow shop in Varrock, will always be addy arrow buyers.

I'd suggest at least 200k to start out or else you will run out of money too quick.

Sorry for no pictures to back it up, but if don't believe me go buy 10 addys to see how much they cost.

After you buy the arrows wield them to get 1 extra space

I hope you enjoyed the add-on tip.

magicmagics.png

Magicmagics.png

Magicmagics.png

That's like saying you can spend no money on getting 99 firemaking by runecrafting for ~5 hours. Any skill can cost no money if your source of income is there. Besides, this isn't a guide, it's a tip.

Yeah, he's right lol.

sigs129.gif

And you will still loose 8gp per inventory:

86.8 x 10 = 868gp

116 x 10 = 1160gp

1160 - 868 = 292gp made

You'll have 25 slots for willows, right? 1 from $, 1 from tinderbox, and one from arrows.

25 x 12 (the price it costs to buy the willows) = 300gp lost

You make 292gp. You loose 300gp. 300 - 292 = 8gp lost per inventory still.

sigs129.gif

This tip was made for the non-members. They do not have the ability to farm.

And for selling the addy's you have to sell for at least 118ea to break even. They typically go for 140-160ea so that will be a profit.

And if you only carry money and tinderbox you will have 26 spaces open.

This is a tip, you can decide to use it but you don't have to.

THis is just a suggestion for people with low amounts of money/not members to get to 99 firemaking.

magicmagics.png

Magicmagics.png

Magicmagics.png

Another way to make money while firemaking is bank your willows. Sell your willows for 30 each and then go to Rimmington and buy willows and burn them. You get 2 willows for each willow you cut :D

this guide/tip has nothing to do with cutting willows. a lot of people aren't reading what he has to say. his idea is as follows:

1) buy willows for cheap at rimmy

2) burn them

3) collect arrows in a conveniently located shop to make a small profit

steps 1 and 2 were outlined in a recent guide by somebody else. this is just an additional tip for poor firemakers

Guest sandhill5
Another way to make money while firemaking is bank your willows. Sell your willows for 30 each and then go to Rimmington and buy willows and burn them. You get 2 willows for each willow you cut :D

.....what?

Earlier you corrected someone saying that you will have 26 spots for logs, but he was right, you will have to have a spot for money, tinderboz, and arrows, which only leaves 25 spots for logs. Other than that, not a bad idea but I do think it would slow you down a little bit. Maybe I'll give it a shot.

isupportclansfm7.png[/url]

skurfer48.gif

skurfer48.gif

Earlier you corrected someone saying that you will have 26 spots for logs, but he was right, you will have to have a spot for money, tinderboz, and arrows, which only leaves 25 spots for logs. Other than that, not a bad idea but I do think it would slow you down a little bit. Maybe I'll give it a shot.

ever heard of the spot where you can keep your arrows ? you only keep money and tinder box in iventory.