Attraction and Revulsion

MPM

Everyone is different, and everyone has different things that attract them to another person. These are determined by a lot of things, and you would be surprised at what some people think.

The question: What do you consider the most attractive, and the most repulsive part of the body? Is there a reason?

And of course, keep it G rated. Trust me, it can be done.

Attraction: Backs. To be honest, I don't see why I find backs to the best part of a person's body. Never have :\

Repulse: Knees. I hate knees so badly, and only because I have terrible ones. You see, I'm double jointed, so when I stand, my legs bend in backwards somewhat. This means, my kneecaps float. And after years, my kneecaps have floated off to the side, making my knees look deformed and weird in my eyes, so I can't stand seeing other peoples either.

~M

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attraction: Eyes. They're like marbles - everyones are so different and colourful \' They're just so intriguing to me, how they look like they have so much depth.. but not, at the same time. And they can really say a lot about people - from their personality to their current mood.

Nose: I just find them to be strange and awkward. They're like humans' version of beaks. Bony and pointy and.. weird :XD:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Bony and pointy and.. weird :XD:

Uhh...cartilagely?

:-s Our noses are partially made up of bone. Along with cartilage, it helps to determine the shape.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Most - The smile. A nice, happy smile is beautiful. ;D Also, a person's laugh. Yeah. I'm weird. Oh well.

Least - Hmm. A person's elbow? I dunno. The human body's a pretty hawt (beautiful) thing.

thesip2.jpg

It really has

Attraction: Eyes. They're like marbles - everyones are so different and colourful \' They're just so intriguing to me, how they look like they have so much depth.. but not, at the same time. And they can really say a lot about people - from their personality to their current mood.

If you met me in real life, you'd instantly fall in love with me...

most - brain and face. I only like smart people with not-too-bad faces... Actually face doesn't really matter after I get used to them (2-3 days)

least - umm... I really don't know... I'd say... reproductive organs I guess...

Losers...

Are you blind or ignoring me on purpose?

Even though I sometimes side with religious people in some debates, I no longer consider myself religious.

After thinking a bit about it, I'll say the face. Eyes, nose, and mouth working as one. The perfect smile and face makes a girl truely beautiful. <3:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Attraction: The nose, eyes, and brow and how they come together.

Revulsion: I can honestly not think of something bad about the female body.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Most attractive: Females. Everything. Lower body especially. :P

Least attractive: Males. Everything. No, I'm not a homphobe, I just think males are VERY unsexy to look at. :P

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Males find big eyes and small noses (meaning more estrogen) more attractive.

Females find firm chins and muscularness (meaning more testosterone) more attractive.

It's pretty easy to understand if you know a bit of evolution, more estrogen means (I think) better babies and more testosterone means stronger males.

Females find firm chins and muscularness (meaning more testosterone) more attractive.

Really? I'm the opposite. I always seem to be attracted to girls with small eyes and long noses (albeit thin).

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Really? I'm the opposite. I always seem to be attracted to girls with small eyes and long noses (albeit thin).

The Wicked Witch of the West fits your definition:

WOO4.jpg

Can you see how the big jawbone and nose makes her look like a male?

WOO4.jpg

Lmao.

Attractive: What the hell do you think? I'm a 16 year old boy. Pick one!

Least Attractive: Bellybutton. You never know whats in there, and for some reason, only the ugly people ever want to let you see it. :-s

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

WOO4.jpg

Bah, the ones I've seen have small jawbones. Plus, their noses are angled the opposite way (inside curve, not outside).

Untitled.png

Get ready for immature people posting. :wink:

Hmm...

Most attractive: Eyes/Smile/Hair in that order probably

Least: Feet/nose/ears I guess haha.

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

Guest AshKaYu

I think smile and laugh. I hate when people say that, but ugh, it's true.

And I don't like ...

I can't think about anything really that I'm unattracted to when it comes to the male form. ^_^ I guess the only thing I really dislike about the opposite sex is a man that is too skinny. It's the same with women though too. I just don't like people who are too skinny. :?

3898000bYVcx.png