Unimaginable Rudeness

beniscool218

Excuse but why the hell why would you lie in the first place about your mother being dead? You deserve to be banned just as much as he does if you would lie about something so serious.

Wow you seriouisly have some problems. Im serious. Why in the world would you get banned for that. You are most likely one of the people who would cus at people for not helping you. You sould be ashamed! :shame:

We dont want people like you here go away!

prospektssigza4.jpg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse but why the hell why would you lie in the first place about your mother being dead? You deserve to be banned just as much as he does if you would lie about something so serious.

that tends to be the only way to get such thick headed idiots away, as they can't confirm it. if it doesn't work, they'll likely say something worse, which can get them reported.

if that kind of immaturity was reportable, there would be a lot less people playing...

well....there was this one time i was hanging out with my cousin. He had full black(g) on, and he was thinking about selling it. This one person came up and asked to buy it, and since my cousin was thinking of selling he accepted the trade.

So this person......he basicly put up a bunch of junk for the armor, so my cousin declined and said no thx. So the person starts cursing him out calling him a noob and pulling out a bunch of rude words, many of which sounded like he made up right on the spot :-k they were just so bizarre.

Yeah so, Im like dude....chill out, and he starts cursing at me too. We (me and my cousin) start walking away and he follows....still cursing insanely. Both me and my cousin ended up reporting him, like the first time I ever reported someone in the year and a half it was then of playing

gizmo1214.png

newbankofrsyq0.gif

How rude of you. We don't like people like you, go back to whatever corner you came from.

On-Topic: I hate it when this stuff happens. I have never had real problems with noobs because I usually only pay good attention to what I am doing cause I don't want to be bothered, but they annoy the crap out of me when they come around.

R.I.P The Old Nite. Heroes get remembered. But Legends never die. You were truly a Runescape Legend

newbankofrsyq0.gif

How rude of you. We don't like people like you, go back to whatever corner you came from.
oh boy irony is fun :roll:

so why is he so rude? he has a very good point and all you did was flame him, and its pretty hypocritical of you considering what you posted later.

Eh, I was just at barrows, and this guy was lvl 123 and praying on torag. (wth, lol) And I said, hey , you are wearing guthan, I don't think praying is needed... Are you low on food?

He said: "GTFO noob. ur a low lvl 98, im lvl 123 i know what im doing"

Me: "Oh, ok sorry, was just trying to help"

Him: "STFU idiot idc abot you u r noob"

Me:" Do you have tourettes? You're mad over nothing, but sorry, I didn't mean to offend you."

Him: "Go to hell you idiot, u think u r so cool for not praying on him i wanna watch u die"

Me: "That was uncalled for, reported."

Him: "noob! i didnt do nething wrong!!!11!!11one!!!!!"

LOL, what a pain in the butt.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

With something that extreme, you've got to assume the kid has some sort of mental disorder. Normal people just don't behave like that. :|

apparently you dont know the teenage mindset of the times. teenagers(my self being one but more mature and sensible) are rude and dant care about other people feelings. its a common thing really. when a person on runescape(you can gaurentee its a teenager) says something like "im glad your mother is dead" they are serious and they are normal. they just think its funny that your mom is dead and your sad about it. they derive enjoyment from others pain.

heres a pic to cheer you up

superangrykitty.jpg

i get this a lot, and im only level 108 lol, but i guess it cant be helped when your stuck on F2P...

but i find it kind of fun, its obvious that the person insulting you is very immature, so its easy enough to turn things around on them, WITHOUT using foul language and such.

but then again i have a very dry sense of humor :wink:

nudist hippy vegan elves who inexplicably wear leather.

i was at draynor after buying guthans and had only about 3k coins from killing sum abby demons.. so anyways this noob comes up to me and asks if he could have 5k.. i thought.. fare enuf.. its only 5k.. but then i forgot i only had 3k, so i said he could have items worth 5k, he replied "i guess that's ok"

lol i felt like saying "oh so sorry your majesty, i'm only trying to help you"

jeez.. anyway i gave him 2 rune limbs (worth 10k each) and he didn't even say thanks! let alone, afterwards, he replied "um, these are hard to sell.."

i ended by saying "note to self: never help anyone ever again"

sadly that's one of the many arrogant minded people in runescape, that don't even say thanks, and then either say that they want MORE or that it wasn't GOOD ENOUGH.. pfft i dunno bout u guys but i've given up on being nice.

2vuhgcn.png

Use my approach, since 4/5 of them are 10 years old, I pull out my vocabulary and call them big words...

For instance, when I was on my skiller, someone came up to me and called me a noob. I called him an antidisestablishmentarianism and they said "umm...ok..." and walked away :D

brandonssx.png

Use my approach, since 4/5 of them are 10 years old, I pull out my vocabulary and call them big words...

For instance, when I was on my skiller, someone came up to me and called me a noob. I called him an antidisestablishmentarianism and they said "umm...ok..." and walked away :D

sorry to doublepost but i haad to say this

the longest word in the english language is

pneumonoultramicroscopicsiliconvolcanokoniosis

its a 45-letter-long word for the lung disease u get from breathing in volcanic ash :mrgreen:

learnt it in grade 4 and w ::' as only 1 to get it right on the spelling test

its a 45-letter-long word for the lung disease u get from breathing in volcanic ash :mrgreen:

And I thought I knew a big word :shock:

brandonssx.png

It's spelled pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. If you include other diseases and a few very technical terms, it's technically only the 7th longest word in the English language.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

It's spelled pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. If you include other diseases and a few very technical terms, it's technically only the 7th longest word in the English language.

What's the longest? :shock:

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

What's the longest? :shock:

Please try to stay on topic, this is about rudeness, not the longest word in the English language.

Click here.

If you go there good things will transpire.

With something that extreme, you've got to assume the kid has some sort of mental disorder. Normal people just don't behave like that. :|

I dont think so. I've heard insults like that before. I think people say that because they can't come up with a better comeback.

2480+ total

I dont think so. I've heard insults like that before. I think people say that because they can't come up with a better comeback.

that too lol. :lol:

Wow... I've never encountered anyone that rude...

The worst I've ever encountered was someone who kept asking me for free things. After prying 10k, 10 minutes of me running around to make full iron armor, and then telling me he changed his mind and wanted steel -.- , I finally logged out... No "thank you" at all!... Jeez...