The Worst Lures Ever

Saint69Jake

Hey fellow Tip.Iters, i was recently hangin around edge and i noticed the huge amounts of lurers hanging around <.< . Anyways, i was just wondering, whats the corniest lure you've ever heard? I wanna try to make a list of the Top Ten.

Im going to check back later and read some of your stories :roll:

~~~~~~~~~~~99 fletching~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~99 cooking~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~92+ fishing~~~~~~~~~~~

Huge fan of the TET crew, Good work guys

~"By the end of this ya'll be wearing gold-plated diapers!" "What does that even mean?"~

[Mod Edit: No naming names. ~azn]

Sorry, I forgot :-# :^o

~"By the end of this ya'll be wearing gold-plated diapers!" "What does that even mean?"~

ah, the straight forward approach, nice 1

hmmm wen i was selling the whip for 1.7mil and d long for 90k.. on the rs forum...

this guy said to me he would offer me about 2mil.. and told me that he was wc tree for shaft north east og edgy

i know that was a lure since the bank's so close by

He kept saying "but i can't take a break..bring the whip and d long i m paying extra"

So i got my weapon and armour ready to fight.. he was in the bounbry line of the wildy and made me trade which got me into the wildy... very nice one :thumbsup:

then his ancient friend ice me and so on... i had food and almost finish him off =] but didn't cuz i was worried but left safe with 9 sharks left

wanna play ??^_^ total=1650+ =)

time pass by so fast -_-

i got one where this guys said:

ill give you this d med if you help me chop down this dragon tree in the wilderness :-s (whats a dragon tree?i may only be lvl73 but i know the basics of woodcutting)

tifsdac6mc.gif

I once saw a thread:

Selling Easters 5m each

"Levels 76,77,78 only"

lol :D

Lmao, thats a terrible attempt...

This happened a few days ago. I was selling torags for 1.7m on the forums. Some guy says he will pay me 1.8m if I came to his place. I was like sure, so he told me east of edge bank over the bridge. I knew it was a lure right there so I just played along. When I met him he got the evil bob random which made me laugh. I ran out to meet the guy who was going to attack me and we talked, waiting for my lurer to finish the random. After he came back he kept on denying to have anything to do with it even though his friend already told me lol.

My Main

bronzemzammyvest,nikoli40.gif

nikoli40.gif

This happened a few days ago. I was selling torags for 1.7m on the forums. Some guy says he will pay me 1.8m if I came to his place. I was like sure, so he told me east of edge bank over the bridge. I knew it was a lure right there so I just played along. When I met him he got the evil bob random which made me laugh. I ran out to meet the guy who was going to attack me and we talked, waiting for my lurer to finish the random. After he came back he kept on denying to have anything to do with it even though his friend already told me lol.

Ah, i geuss thats why they have the talker do the talking and their buddies do the killin... :lol:

Some guy said

"ill buy ur what ever.

Umm my comp is lagging can u come 2 me, im between edge and tree sprit."

So i go with nothing. I see him alching with about 4 people under him in lvl 1 wildy. He had fury on, with ranger set and is only lvl 78. I tell my friend to come and i lured him to stay there for about 10 min while my friend comes. He kills him and gets about 7m worth of stuff.

So, i lured a lurer? lol

ive only been lured once and it was within my first day of playing.

i have no idea why but i followed some lvl 4 guys or whetevr to the wild. they killed me of course before i could even figure out what just happened. now every time i see someone yelling "Follow for free 1m!!!!" i think. "they are in for a treat arent they =D"

owned.jpg

hey im heading towards the bank im at the monks now can you come over?

sure

< i go by the nonwildy way>

< he appears at the other side>

me: forget it...

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Someone was trying to lure my friend with the varrock bar lure, so I went over there 1 iteming with food and pots, and he goes "Noob, I'll pwn u."

I killed him in 3 specs.

Its kinda hard to recreate a Game as epic as Runescape...

LOL.

Yeah, I found that hilarious.

Mate, Runescape makes Mario Kart look epic.

you can get lured by being lunar teled at a request of a drop party in the location that the lunar tele will send you, pretty scary it almost happened to me at my merchanting trial. :shock:

jojo3000 is a very expert lurer heres his video, note, the owner clamied that it is real.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EthHUwIyXU

heres his video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvOcFrf1Ro0

and heres his failed lures...