General Age on RuneScape!!

Grubbz2K6

How long does it take for F2P players to get 99 str att and def? because ive looked into this with some detail and most members say that it is soo much easier because levelling up them skills are more fun, due to pest control the mini games etc Ive been playing for a year or so ( i still have my easter ring thats how i remember) and i can honestly say getting my combat levels up are going at snail pace... any suggestions?

Grubbz2K6 aka ... Nathan

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RuneScape is suposed to be fore ALL ages. That's why they have option to pick the Age over 60. There isn't anything wrong with 40 year old people or up playing RuneScape, people just think the game is for their age group. :(

runescape.jpg

newscape300x50qz7.gif

Guest Cosinus

I'm 17 years old, and I recently returned to RS after a 2 year long break (World of Warcraft snared me..). The main reason I enjoy RS even at this age is because it's so Solo-friendly, I can have fun without spending all my freetime..

I am atm 15 as of last tuesday and i have been playing for like 5 years now and my highest lvl account is lvl 78

But i do have a life....

I have friends..

I hang out with friends....

I do all kinds of other (edit : beep)<<<

I play 3-6 hours a day becuz i mved and i dont have any friends :roll:

so that is why i am on most of the day

m_x_mouse.png

I'm 13. I started to play when I was 12 or something.. But I've taken some longer breaks.

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

I started rs on 12, now I'm ~month to 16. I came back to rs a few weeks ago and a week ago to P2P. Never been called a nolifer or etc, maybe I wasn't playing those two years when noobs took over the community?

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.
Good to be gone :)

I'm 14 (close to 15, though) and I would only stop playing once it stopped being fun.

Oh, and the only reason the "no-lifer" thing is flying around is because of the little drips who play runescape through Miniclip.

There's no sig here. Move it along...

I am 16, will turn 17 in a month. Ive played this game since the beginning of 2003, thats over 4 years, but not continuously. The last half a year i have not played, but with the new german version i might start again.

I just generally ignore the people who flame me. I am very happy with my real life i have great friends and really dont take it seriously if someone starts to flame me over the net.

i started playing when i was 22 as something to kill time with while working the night shift as a home health aide (the bosses daughter introduced me to it lol) im now 25 and ill continue to play as long as it holds interest to me ive never really had comments on my age even though its right in my user name