UEFA Champions League/Cup - Euro 2008 - Leagues & Cups

Risen_The

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got 25 atm but I'll have more depending on today's (sunday) games.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

Liverpool to win the league, and Derby, Fulham & Birmingham for the drop.

i laughed till a little bit of wee came out.

rooneys injury is taking the piss. though saying that, the timing could of been a lot worse

rooneys injury is taking the piss. though saying that, the timing could of been a lot worse

Laugh all you want.. I've predicted the last two correctly. Won 80quiz in June when Man U secured it. Didn' win anything the year before with Chelsea, but said from the start they'd win it.

Liverpool is due a turn. Been a while since they've won it and I think it's time for them to convert their European successes into some domestic dominance. :)

Harrington.gif

Anyone playing Fantasy Premier League this season? I just created my team and was wondering if anyone else played.

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

I'd post my team but I don't want to give you any tips :wink: .

i got 13 points so far =]

Woah nice! Is it to late to register?

I played NHL fantasy last season. didn't know there was a PL fantasy. Thanks!

Laugh all you want.. I've predicted the last two correctly. Won 80quiz in June when Man U secured it. Didn' win anything the year before with Chelsea, but said from the start they'd win it.

Liverpool is due a turn. Been a while since they've won it and I think it's time for them to convert their European successes into some domestic dominance. :)

"been a while since they've won it"

They've never won the prem you [bleep]wit

Im going for united to win it, chelsea close second, liverpool 3rd closing the gap by quite a bit, and arsneal claiming fouth

Going down i see wigan, fuhlam and derby

I never liked soccer, even though im an ok goalie. Hey, i live in america, david beckhams not gonna chagne crap. Im for real football, american style. And college basketball. I wont watch nba too much anymore cuzza that scandal. The mlb is ok. Soccer will never be embraced by the american public, it doesnt matter who comes over here to play. Beckhams jsut here for the money. 5 year, $250 million dollar deal i think?

tifsbti6oi.gif

Beckham can't lose. If he 'doesn't revolutionise soccer', then hey, no one thought he would and he gets big moola. If he succeeds, even a little bit, he becomes the most influential sportsman in the most influential country in the world.

Win smegging win.

I'm so surprised at Tottenham, 0 points out 6. They need a defender or two or they won't break into the top 4 like I expected.

Ronaldo got sent off against portsmouth, my fantasy league team is going to hell :(

Lol you shouldn't build a team around such an expensive player then. I had a so so week, a few of my players didn't play but the ones who did play did well - I even played Gary O'Connor this week and he got a debut goal :D .

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

I'm so surprised at Tottenham, 0 points out 6. They need a defender or two or they won't break into the top 4 like I expected.

Ronaldo got sent off against portsmouth, my fantasy league team is going to hell :(

Lol you shouldn't build a team around such an expensive player then. I had a so so week, a few of my players didn't play but the ones who did play did well - I even played Gary O'Connor this week and he got a debut goal :D .

I think Tottenham desperately needs a decent midfield first.

cescsig.jpg

Absolutely shameful display from referee Rob Styles and Chelski. Not only for the manner in which they played the game, but the manner how constant players tried to influence the referee, clearly incompetetant, to make decisions for them. John Terry, captain and England captain, should be ashamed with his display. He's nothing but a bully - no man like that should be in charge of a national team, but maybe that's suitable for Chelski.

Styles, however, was just hilariously bad. Equally, Alan Green on radio 5 live had 20 minutes of sheer comical genius laying into him. Wrong penatly decision, booked Essien twice but didn't send him off. Was purely terrible and should be demoted from his status.

Liverpool were robbed but the reprecussions of the referee and Chelski will be far more important. Shameful by them both.

I am so pissed off at the referee!!!!

How can that be a penalty? Even the Chelsea players didn't challenge for it!

Oh and Terry was a disgrace squaring up to Torres when he was blocked by Ben-Haim :x :x :x

Why did Rafa take off Pennant?! he was our best player, IMO he should of took Risse off first, he missed about 3 good chances!

However the bitterness is lessened by mancunians.

A friend to all is a friend to none.

Just got back from Anfield...anyone reckon that ref took a bribe at half time...? Typical Chelsea though...cheat, cheat, cheat...I loathe their fans, manager, rent boy players...everything about them...The sooner the Russian pulls the plug the better...hopefully they go the way of Leeds...

I lurk, therefore I am.