The "I Hate America Club"?

No_OnE

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In case anybody was dying to know this, president bush has 666 days left in office.

If you want a hawt countdown timer like I do, visit newprez.com for possibly the best Firefox extension yet...

MORE ONTOPIC: I would not say I am anti-American, I just strongly disagree with the direction that the president is taking us. It is sadly true that a huge amount of Americans are morons with superiority complexes.

We're dern proud to drive massive SUV's with signs that support a war being fought for oil, whilst the world grows steadily warmer, stoutly refuse to be willing to make the slightest sacrifice of a few clusters of cells to improve thousands and thousands of lives, draw on welfare programs to give the wealthy massive tax cuts, and have a president with and IQ below 100.

Personally I wish I was born in Switzerland :thumbsup:

Of course the picturesque glaciers won't last very long...

I know so many people who are anti-american (i'm canadian) it makes me sick... Most of the people I know hate George Bush, and infer that all americans (or at least all texan's) are like him... I personally think that the war in Iraq is wrong, but I still think america is a great country, one that needs work is a few area's, but still is awesome.

Whenever pointless "Bush bashing" talks come up, I try to point out some of Canada's problems, and try to turn people's energy's away from breaking down the USA, towards building my, and every other country, up and possibly creating a much better world, instead of destroying what we've got.

legofan%20321.gif

kakawcopyfg2.pngTHE GREAT RACE TO 99 FM!

"Do or do not, there is no try"

-Yoda

In case anybody was dying to know this, president bush has 666 days left in office. LK-your point is? start praying we don't get a democratic wimp in his place.

If you want a hawt countdown timer like I do, visit newprez.com for possibly the best Firefox extension yet... LK-wrong place for advertisements

MORE ONTOPIC: I would not say I am anti-American, I just strongly disagree with the direction that the president is taking us. It is sadly true that a huge amount of Americans are morons with superiority complexes. LK-amazing how for such morons we have the most powerful and rich country in the world..hmmmm now how is that possible?

We're dern proud to drive massive SUV's with signs that support a war being fought for oil, ..LK-sigh...yup, you figured it all out, rather then using the plentiful oil resources we have available to us, we decided to invade a poor defenseless country for their oil...look!, see how we are bulldozing all the buildings flat and setting up oil wells?....learn, think then speak......whilst the world grows steadily warmer, ...LK-yup, again that's our fault too, must be those SUVs :XD: ...stoutly refuse to be willing to make the slightest sacrifice of a few clusters of cells to improve thousands and thousands of lives, LK-there are many supporters of this, including myself..give it time...draw on welfare programs to give the wealthy massive tax cuts, ...LK-welfare is intended to be a temporary fix to a temporary problem, not a generational crutch. Only those UNABLE to work should be on it for more then 2 years....and have a president with and IQ below 100. LK-you really think the president's IQ is 100? you truly must be as dumb as your reply exhibits.

Personally I wish I was born in Switzerland :thumbsup: LK-Pack your crap and go, better yet, move to France :XD: :ohnoes:

Of course the picturesque glaciers won't last very long ....LK-yup, those dang SUVs again :XD: :roll: :uhh: ...

LK- I chose to answer your insightful points within your thread for ease of reading by our fellow faithful tipiters, I even bolded it for simplicity :)

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

I don't dislike the American government as much as I dislike my own.

The current Australian goverment is a walk-over and Bush's lap dog.

It's a disgrace :uhh:

its true ;(

sig.gif

Crazy Old Man.

R.I.P The Old Nite. My Mentor and Brother.

He taught me how to play the game.