The "I Hate America Club"?

No_OnE

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you guys chill??? :uhh: like this blue dude

He does not look chill to me. In fact he looks quite nervous. Unless you were refering to his color, in which case he looks more cold than chilled.

w\e...forzen/cold/chilled <

Where did I say that?

Perhaps making ridiculously immature posts for months on end has clouded your ability to read posts...

Oh right, you just randomly throw that statement around in the middle of an argument, that's cute.

Good god. I fear I have made a terrible mistake. PLEASE tell me you once had a sig of 'depressed squirrels' or something of that kind?

Hey...I remember you.....you're that incredibly rude arse who badmouthed and put down everyone who disagreed with you, and usually everyone else too, then got temporarily banned...

When was that lifted? Recently?

What's the point of bringing it up if it doesn't have anything to do with what is being discussed?

You actually seem to be a fan of doing that, making ridiculously personal attacks while having an actual discussion. I guess it's a good way to win an argument, if you're playing tag at recess in the third grade...

The point of bringing it up, is because he has started ALREADY. No one likes the way he answers your questions with more questions, and then counters any points by bringing up tiny discrepancies in those posts. And then he just latches onto another argument at random moments.

supernovasigst7.jpg

This thread went off topic since: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:50 pm when pompey_spud posted one of his almighty pointless messages which have absolutely nothing to do with the main topic.

Let's continue the "I hate America club" discussion, not "Who is right, pompey_spud or Intarweb " discussion.

this was before killing yourself to take out one or two enemies became so popular with the muslims *rolls eyes*

im a muslim...and i dont like it when people say that muslims in general are all like the taliban or like al-qaeda, which is not true...you probably didn't mean it that way, but say muslim fundamentalists

when i think about it...it makes sense, if America had invaded Japan w/o dropping the atom bomb then it would have led to more casualties anyway...also, w\o that 'test' the Soviets or the US might not have known the extent of the damage and it might have led to a world war 3 with nukes, rather than a cold war

okay a couple of things....

1) I expect you are intelligent enough to understand that I didn't intend to imply ALL muslims are radicals, because they are not. 1.3+ billion muslims in the world, and a very small fraction are radical terrorists.

2) The statement I made that you quoted is fact. You don't see any christians, buddhists, mormons, atheists etc strapping bombs on their chest and running out into the street, you don't see us driving up in a car with our kids, leaving them in a car with a trunk full of explosives, running away and blowing it up for Allah's glory. ...sick thing is rather then stoning the parents, they make them out to be "heroes" of the cause....always seems to be muslims (radical) who think blowing themselves up is the answer....as religious zealots (and every religion has it's sickos....but again, they dont blow themselves up, or their children) they always seem to be one type...muslim based. Every major terrorist attack against america has been done by muslim terrorists.....things that make you go hmmmm

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

this was before killing yourself to take out one or two enemies became so popular with the muslims *rolls eyes*

im a muslim...and i dont like it when people say that muslims in general are all like the taliban or like al-qaeda, which is not true...you probably didn't mean it that way, but say muslim fundamentalists

when i think about it...it makes sense, if America had invaded Japan w/o dropping the atom bomb then it would have led to more casualties anyway...also, w\o that 'test' the Soviets or the US might not have known the extent of the damage and it might have led to a world war 3 with nukes, rather than a cold war

1) I expect you are intelligent enough to understand that I didn't intend to imply ALL muslims are radicals, because they are not. 1.3+ billion muslims in the world, and a very small fraction are radical terrorists.

2) The statement I made that you quoted is fact. You don't see any christians, buddhists, mormons, atheists etc strapping bombs on their chest and running out into the street, you don't see us driving up in a car with our kids, leaving them in a car with a trunk full of explosives, running away and blowing it up for Allah's glory. ...sick thing is rather then stoning the parents, they make them out to be "heroes" of the cause....always seems to be muslims (radical) who think blowing themselves up is the answer....as religious zealots (and every religion has it's sickos....but again, they dont blow themselves up, or their children) they always seem to be one type...muslim based. Every major terrorist attack against america has been done by muslim terrorists.....things that make you go hmmmm

i am intelligent enough to understand that ::' , just it makes me feel better for you to say fundamentalists

This topic is a good source of your daily recommended "lol."

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

i am intelligent enough to understand that ::' , just it makes me feel better for you to say fundamentalists

Knew you were from debating with you in the past, fair enough :) :thumbsup:

lord+krohn.png

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

Knew you were from debating with you in the past, fair enough :) :thumbsup:

lord+krohn.png

Every major terrorist attack against america has been done by muslim terrorists.....things that make you go hmmmm
There was that one a long time ago - icant remember what its called but the guy is on bowling for columbine (i dont mean school shootings btw)

all american tv is just thousands of channels of fat policemen chasing black guys

I honestly hope you don't really think that...

all american tv is just thousands of channels of fat policemen chasing black guys

Hi. If you sticked your head out of your [wagon] once in a while, you would know it's not true.

Christ im only joking it was just a bit of humour to brighten up the thread :wink:

iteme3721.jpg

Every major terrorist attack against america has been done by muslim terrorists.....things that make you go hmmmm
There was that one a long time ago - icant remember what its called but the guy is on bowling for columbine (i dont mean school shootings btw)

I'm guessing you're talking about the Columbine High School Massacre...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbine_High_School_massacre

But let's not forget the other famous terrorist attack on U.S. soil. In 1995, as some of you may or may not remember depending on your age, there was the Oklahoma City Bombings. At first, everyone suspected radical Islamic terrorist groups. Later though it became clear that it was an act of domestic terrorism...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing

I'm guessing you're talking about the Columbine High School Massacre...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbine_High_School_massacre

But let's not forget the other famous terrorist attack on U.S. soil. In 1995, as some of you may or may not remember depending on your age, there was the Oklahoma City Bombings. At first, everyone suspected radical Islamic terrorist groups. Later though it became clear that it was an act of domestic terrorism...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing

I said i didnt mean a high school shootings.

But luckily the latter is what i was on about. The oklahoma city bombings - some guy that spent a while with the bomber was interviewed on bowling for colimbine

iteme3721.jpg

I figured you were talking about him...Timothy McVay or whatever.

There ARE some sources that say he COULDN'T have possibly done it, by the way. ;)

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

There ARE some sources that say he COULDN'T have possibly done it, by the way. ;)

Saying that there are sources that say 9/11 couldnt of been done by muslim extremeists but its blatantly obvious that it was.
iteme3721.jpg

Saying that there are sources that say 9/11 couldnt of been done by muslim extremeists but its blatantly obvious that it was.

The interesting part about the 9/11 attacks is that a recent random poll of I believe 5 Arab countries states that only 18 or 19% of Arab people polled believe that Arabs were responsible for the terrorist attacks on the WTC. In the end you'll always have those who disagree with the facts presented by those in charge.

Well American cops are muscular and tough, and they beat up anyone that tries to run from them or cusses them out. Unlike your wussy cops that sit around in weird-shaped police helmets, unarmed, and all they do is say "Watch your language! Watch your language or we fine you 80 pounds!" Then the guy says "**** you man!" "Okay, boys, load him up and charge him 80 pounds!" "In America, a cop would be like "You're trying to cuss me out, mother ******? *Beats up* *Still fines the guy and sends him to jail or whatever.*

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

How many deaths have Christians caused and made in the name of their "god"? Lets see... quite a few. It's not a wonder that the most of the terrorist attacks against your country have been done by muslims. After all, you've planted the seed of terror to countless of muslim countries. It's not the religion that makes them attack you, it's your own acts. Same way mormons, jews, atheists or some treehuggers would attack you if you had given them a real reason to attack. In this case religion is a way to put people together and fight for one thing, but it's not the thing that causes these attacks. If religion wasn't the thing that made them group together, it would be something else.

Look at 1970s for example with RAF and other left wing extremists. It wasn't religion which caused those things, but it was a thing that pulled people together. Some decades people died for Marx, now they die for Allah.

Btw, you probably don't see Christians doing suicide bombs as they got better weapons to kill their dear enemies.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm