The "I Hate America Club"?

No_OnE

I figured you were talking about him...Timothy McVay or whatever.

There ARE some sources that say he COULDN'T have possibly done it, by the way. ;)

Saying that there are sources that say 9/11 couldnt of been done by muslim extremeists but its blatantly obvious that it was.

Was just saying.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all american tv is just thousands of channels of fat policemen chasing black guys

Well American cops are muscular and tough, and they beat up anyone that tries to run from them or cusses them out. Unlike your wussy cops that sit around in weird-shaped police helmets, unarmed, and all they do is say "Watch your language! Watch your language or we fine you 80 pounds!" Then the guy says "**** you man!" "Okay, boys, load him up and charge him 80 pounds!" "In America, a cop would be like "You're trying to cuss me out, mother ******? *Beats up* *Still fines the guy and sends him to jail or whatever.*

LOL.

There are cameras in police cars, cops are easily controlled and they will get fired/jailed if they break rules. It's a bit different in all states, but policeman can't just beat up someone because they cussed at him. Not happening.

I have always wondered why people in my country (Canada) think this way. What good comes of hating your neighbor when you live in a country thats partily economicly dependant on the US (in terms of inport/export), and to be honest if someone invaded Canada i'd be hoping real hard that the americans would defend us.

And personaly, I think they put money into their economy far more effectivly than my government does. Here we give money to strugling busnesses that will still go bankrupt becasue there is not market for there product. In the states, mostly evident in the military, the government buys the product, and by so doing provide both funding and a market (of course they dont do this for every one but it beats throwing money at things expecting them to work).

And IMO, the next person to use the words "Fat" and "American" in the same sentance should be punched in the face repeatedly for being an ignorant poo-poo head.

As I've said before, the UK, Europe...Whatever you're all calling yourselves, is essentially tied with America for fattest people on the planet. America has the most adults whom are obese, Europe has the most children whom are obese. If you ask me, the latter is probably worse. Any parent who allows their child to become a walking snowman should be slapped with a stupid-stick.

Unless you're in ethiopia, you know damn well 1/4 the people in your country are fat, lazy bums. Don't pretend like they're not.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

2) The statement I made that you quoted is fact. You don't see any christians, buddhists, mormons, atheists etc strapping bombs on their chest and running out into the street, you don't see us driving up in a car with our kids, leaving them in a car with a trunk full of explosives, running away and blowing it up for Allah's glory. ...sick thing is rather then stoning the parents, they make them out to be "heroes" of the cause....always seems to be muslims (radical) who think blowing themselves up is the answer....as religious zealots (and every religion has it's sickos....but again, they dont blow themselves up, or their children) they always seem to be one type...muslim based. Every major terrorist attack against america has been done by muslim terrorists.....things that make you go hmmmm

How many deaths have Christians caused and made in the name of their "god"? Lets see... quite a few. It's not a wonder that the most of the terrorist attacks against your country have been done by muslims. After all, you've planted the seed of terror to countless of muslim countries. It's not the religion that makes them attack you, it's your own acts. Same way mormons, jews, atheists or some treehuggers would attack you if you had given them a real reason to attack. In this case religion is a way to put people together and fight for one thing, but it's not the thing that causes these attacks. If religion wasn't the thing that made them group together, it would be something else.

Look at 1970s for example with RAF and other left wing extremists. It wasn't religion which caused those things, but it was a thing that pulled people together. Some decades people died for Marx, now they die for Allah.

Btw, you probably don't see Christians doing suicide bombs as they got better weapons to kill their dear enemies.

id like to edit your post...those terrorists die for their pathetic views of the world and Islamic religion, they are NOT dieing for Allah...dieing for Allah, IMO, is when you are being tortured into NOT practicing your religion, but you die instead of admitting defeat << not many people like that around, and suicide bombers are not one because suicide is one of the unforgivable Islamic wrongs, and so is killing, unless for the defence of your country from mass extermination << Afghanistan was not threatened by the US in anyway

btw: randox we are not mostly connected to the US economically, id say we are 99.9 percent connected to them, and as they fall so do we

lol, Tigara, they should make a punch emoticon << would be fun to use

I figured you were talking about him...Timothy McVay or whatever.

There ARE some sources that say he COULDN'T have possibly done it, by the way. ;)

Saying that there are sources that say 9/11 couldnt of been done by muslim extremeists but its blatantly obvious that it was.

Was just saying.

Sorry didn't mean to sound like i was having a go but looking at it i can see why you thought it.

Sorry

iteme3721.jpg

Today has opened my eyes towards the true American. I was on my to lunch where a man stopped me in the pavement and asked for directions. He was American, and remembering this thread, I asked him what he thought of America, and why he thinks, they get a bad rap. He said as a symbol of everything America is, the flag represents both the purity of the American dream and the innocence and simple bravery of a child. What makes America great is that simple courage, the courage to be proud of somethingÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ã

Today has opened my eyes towards the true American. I was on my to lunch where a man stopped me in the pavement and asked for directions. He was American, and remembering this thread, I asked him what he thought of America, and why he thinks, they get a bad rap. He said as a symbol of everything America is, the flag represents both the purity of the American dream and the innocence and simple bravery of a child. What makes America great is that simple courage, the courage to be proud of somethingÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ã

- Me!

Haha, you stupid noobs :P

Please tell me that isn't really you in a thong on your website. :cry:

- Me!

"Were we even in the Vietnam war?"

Haha. :D

"Name a country that begins with U" "A County? Uhm..."

Fantastic. :P

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

"Who was the first man on the moon?"

"I can tell you, some people don't believe that happened. They believe that it was reincarnated in Arizona somewhere."

And a person has only one kidney.

I feel sick after watching that. Ugh.

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

make a big !@#$%^ crater out of the middle east for all i care.

Simple, yet elegant. :-k

jk O:)

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

:lol:

"How many World Wars were there?"

"Three."

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg