Can YOU Make Me Come Back To Runescape???

Errdoth

This is sort of a challenge, as I promised myself not to come back until Monkey Madness II or when Priffidnas was opened, but does anyone just want to try and get me to come back, the reason I quit was because it started to be boring, but does anyone think they have what it takes to bring me back?

RECAP:

The Challenge:

•  

[*:2hwvkj8o]Bring Me Out of Runescape Retirement

no, i can't

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

I'm still playing because I'm waiting for the elf storyline. I use my waiting time to train my stats so I'm well prepared when the quest comes out.

Why don't you do the same thing?

fredzsodbtt6.jpg

21 lag piles, 4 Pjs, 2 Party hat kills, 67 newbs teached.

Train Thieving to 99. It's great fun. If thieving doesn't float your boat, then RS has got lots of junk to offer. Tiny exploding furballs, big dragons, a mysterious god of pure evil, penguin quests... Unless you've got a Quest Cape and about five skill capes, you have no reason to retire for now. Plus, you need to have tried everything! Barrows sets, Rogue's Den, Trouble Brewing, everything!

paintshopwolfsignaturers1.jpg

"And if Strength is born from Heartbreak, then mountains I could move..."

GMT-5:00

Here's my try:

Please come back to runescape.

Did it work?

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.

i don't think i can but the only thing that would take me out (if i was retired) would be a challenge to myself...gt like all barrow armour by urself, solo the kalphite queen, or an achievement cape...there's lots u can do...

yodaxq1.jpg

There's no such thing as "wireless." Just really long extension cords.

The fact that you are even thinking about returning to RS suggests that deep inside you, you want to return and come out of retirement.

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

Does being in retirement make you feel superior? Does it do any good for you? Are the benefits bigger then the downsides?

Do you have what it takes to take down a blood thirsty demon made of ... well... Tztok jad, own him?

You could try and get the most infamous and most useless hat in runescape, the 4k chompy hat.

You could have the most beautifull house, wich doesnt give you allot of benefits. ( dont flame me, I know there are some mayor benefits ).

Or you could pick cabbage at your favorite cabbage patch, join us... we await you, you know you want to, pick da cabbage! [/advertisementforooc]

Thats my try, hope you come back, if you really want it, go for it.

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

Work on Slayer. That will get you to fight the various monsters of Runescape. When you get an assignment, try to think of the best way to fight the monster:

1. What armor to wear.

2. Use, mage, magic, range, or prayer.

3. The best place to fight them, and the best way to get there. (Fairy ring, normal teleport.)

If you get any clue scrolls while slaying, do the treasure trails. Maybe you'll get something good, but at least you will travel all over the world of Runescape.

By the way, this is what I am doing at the moment.

I'll try to get you back intop RS. I'll give it three trys:

1. Do it for tacos.

2. Come back and I'll give you 1 gp.

3. Come back for your friends ingame ( they miss you ) !!!

I hope one of this gets you back into the game.

Combat Level 50 with "Five Skills Capes"

Mining, Cooking, Firemaking, Fletching and Woodcutting

Over 75 Million EXP!!!!

Have you returned to runescape yet?

More importantly, do you check this thread anymore or do you think it is dead?

Am I talking to myself?

-.-

siggy6yx3.png

I don't take credit for this it was all runescape102, he's a GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!

Come back to Runescape, we have cookies!

And if this doesn't get you playing again then nothing is going to work except maybe some force?

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

i think you should come back to make a few new friends and share good times with them. FOr example, if you come back, we could add each other and do barrows together, im a low combat for barrows, but i find it great fun, and im sure you could find a few good friends to share the good times with and help you through the bad times. SO, my reason for you to come back would be to meet new people and share good times with them.

ArchSupport.png

Soulthresher: dont think outside of the box, stay inside. the box is your freind

Clicky for the Blog 'o Range

Race to 100 ranged with BBQ_muffin

DarkDude98: Pfft, Real men use Bow and Arrows to get 99 range

My suggestion is that you play RS for some time and find out what you find funny in it. Then you just do this in the game.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

You could come back as a superhero, spend all your time in the wildy and save people from pkers. Or........you could......(thinking) try soloing the Kq with a rubber chicken. I dunno really if nothing in the game interests you anymore then i don't think anything can persuade you to play it.