Remember!!!!

PaperClipsYaaaar

Well I put mine forward an hour last week since where going into Summer! \'

Sucked in Northern Hemisphere! :P

No clock changing for me thanks to Queensland Govt. I don't understand why they didn't at least do it for Brisbane but then again I don't understand the whole concept much at all. :?

No clock changing for me thanks to Queensland Govt. I don't understand why they didn't at least do it for Brisbane but then again I don't understand the whole concept much at all. :?

I'm glad that we don't. Life is easier this way :)

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

I suppose it would be a bit more controversial if there were actually a population mirroring something like Brisbane directly over the border in roach terrirtory. Then I could understand lining up the times to avoid mass hysteria between the two places. But, just over the border you get half of Tweed Heads, little town called Kingscliff (nice place), and a little drive to Byron Bay. Not really as big of a reason to line the two time zones up under daylight savings.

life may be easier but you don't get to experience sunset at 9pm :D
kirby-sig.gif

I suppose it would be a bit more controversial if there were actually a population mirroring something like Brisbane directly over the border in roach terrirtory. Then I could understand lining up the times to avoid mass hysteria between the two places. But, just over the border you get half of Tweed Heads, little town called Kingscliff (nice place), and a little drive to Byron Bay. Not really as big of a reason to line the two time zones up under daylight savings.
Exactly, and then you have to take into consideration that people up north are going to be going to work in pitch black and coming home in the heat of the day, and it's already bad enough without DST.

Ah, I forgot, that is why I'm up so early :?

I must invent a machine to defy every law of physics to go back in time and change my clock timer!

(impossible I know, just joking)

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

Learning how to make light industrial space craft.

Wasn't transparent, fail.[/img]

On the contrary, you fail:

61805963uc4.jpg

I can actually read his.

EDIT:

Also, I don't care for DST. It just makes things more confusing. My computer took care of itself automatically, so I set my watch off of that.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg