I need some (serious) help.

needingpeace

Hi everyone, I have quite a lot to dump on you, so please bear with me..

I'm a normal teenager, I have friends, I love music, especially dave matthews band. I have a dog, a sister, a mom, a dad.

I don't really know why I'm making this post, just really to vent off some frustration and hope that maybe there's someone here who can somehow relate to me or give me advice. If you can't, well then I want you to know what it's like living as the person you all hate.

You guys are the first people I have ever admitted this to, but here it goes...

I am gay. I'm not a flaming one, I don't have a lisp and there is really nothing too feminize about me. But I'm attracted to males...I have lost so much motivation to do work in school because I don't see what I'm working for, because I can't live the life I wish I could. I want to grow up and have children, and a wife. I would be straight if I could, but I can't pretend to be. I can't express how lucky you guys are to have been born straight. You don't understand, I just want that. I want to be straight. If there is a God why would he do this to me?

Every night before i go to bed i pray, I pray for God to make me stop being attracted to other guys. I'm talking about thousands of prayers just about that one issue. Trust me, I hate it. I hate myself, more than anything.

All of this is a lot to deal with, hiding from everyone, EVERYONE, my best friends, my sister. I'm crying while I write this, I don't know what to do, please someone help me deal with this. I smoke everyday as much as I can just to forget about it. I just want to be normal in the sense that I'm not gay.

I was hoping that tip.it could give me some advice on how to deal with this. Please just don't say " Just come out". It's not that simple at all. My life is built on being straight. Think about how many people I would have to deal with. Really. My aunts, cousins, Uncles, Teachers, Friends, just everyone, I can't do it. Please help me..

P.S. No matter what anyone tells you, being gay is NOT a choice.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are Christian I'm guessing? Your family would be mad if (they knew) you're gay right?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Being gay is certainly not a choice. Why would someone choose to be an orientation that is often ridiculed?

Anyway, coming out may help you but you shouldn't just give up on the way your life is run. Embrace your orientation, because if you're truly gay...well that's just it. You may never have a wife, and you may never be properly married, but you can still have kids. You can get really close to a girl and agree to get her pregnant (like Clay Aiken). You could also adopt when you feel like your life is stable enough.

Good luck though, you seem like you have a lot a head of you

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

You are Christian I'm guessing? Your family would be mad if (they knew) you're gay right?

well, they aren't really too conservative, but still I think it would be a huge shock. I mean I sometimes call things 'gay' or talk about people being 'gay' like it's a bad thing, so it would be a hugggge shock. I just don't know their reaction

Embrace your true self bro.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

well, they aren't really too conservative, but still I think it would be a huge shock. I mean I sometimes call things 'gay' or talk about people being 'gay' like it's a bad thing, so it would be a hugggge shock. I just don't know their reaction

It would probably be a huge shock to any parent unless their child acted super "gay."

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Pm me if you wish I'll try to be helpful

The best I can suggest without knowing more is to stick it out until you are old enough to move away.

Why exactly is it such a problem for you to be gay where you live?

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

The best I can suggest without knowing more is to stick it out until you are old enough to move away.

I've just built myself up to be not gay to too many people. It just would be a mess. really.

I've just built myself up to be not gay to too many people. It just would be a mess. really.

Well then I suggest you pull a 180 a.s.a.p.

The more people you convine that you're straight, the harder it's going to be. The lies stop here. Be true to yourself, and let you become who you want to be. Don't let others hold you back, espeically for very obsolete reasons like random bible quotes. Be true to the ones in your life and more importatntly yourself. You can't keep living a lie, it's not healthy.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

The more people you convine that you're straight, the harder it's going to be. The lies stop here. Be true to yourself, and let you become who you want to be. Don't let others hold you back, espeically for very obsolete reasons like random bible quotes. Be true to the ones in your life and more importatntly yourself. You can't keep living a lie, it's not healthy.

Agreed.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Agreed.

Also agree

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

Sounds like you need to start by accepting yourself before worrying about what anyone else will think.

Edit: A few people posted at the same time, this is mostly redundant now.

For it is the greyness of dusk that reigns.

The time when the living and the dead exist as one.

Or you could just wait till you move out and live a secret life away from these people. That place seems like some sort of Christian Boot Camp where everyone is perfect. :?

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

I hate myself, more than anything.

I don't understand why you would hate yourself. What did you do wrong? If anything, I think you should hate yourself for not accepting who you are. It's not good for you.

If you want to change something about yourself, let it be your self-respect and pride, not your orientation. ;)

Don't hate yourself dude. There only "issue" here is how you feel about yourself! That is a bigger problem than any sexual crisis.

Get some real help. Not internet help.

SoLawny.png

Quick question, do you feel any attraction to girls? If you do, just ignore the part of you that feels an attraction towards guys.

If you don't, then try marrying a girl that looks like a guy, or something.. That's pretty much your only options. I'll try thinking of other solutions for you. Good luck.

28jkzuv.jpg2a9b8sy.jpgwqx853.jpg

gridblack.png

I don't know how to put this without getting massive amounts of flaming posts but....

You need to except how you are, if you don't feel happy with who you are its going to be extremely hard for anyone else to. Which I find is the reason a lot of people turn to "God" for an easy fix.

Pick a religion which doesn't have such an anti you tone. I'm not saying don't be religious just try to look at it this way, 'It' is out there and as long as you believe in 'it' in it doesn't matter who you repress your feelings about 'it'. Religions are simply different ways of worshiping the same being(s) they just look at it from different angles, so find one which suits you and your life choices.

You are who you are and there not much you can do about it.

I'm a short (5' 5" ish), (semi now) redheaded, I look about 14 (I'm in fact 20), vegetarian who works and plays with computers most of the time.

Sure I could go through height increasing surgery, dye my hair, get plastic surgery, eat meat and stop going near computers. But in the end I'm still going to be the same person, I'm still going to love computers, I'm still going to think killing animals for food is wrong and basically still be me inside.

My advise is take sometime out and learn to except who you are. Once your happy within yourself then start to let other people know.

FYI to the other posters I'm not gay, I just have the live long feeling of "each to there own" as long as people don't try to force things onto me.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

You dont have to tell the truth, but at least stop lying. Don't say to people that you're straight all the time. Where do you live that it is such a problem? Alabama/Texas?

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

I'm a short (5' 5" ish), (semi now) redheaded, I look about 14 (I'm in fact 20), vegetarian who works and plays with computers most of the time.

Sure I could go through height increasing surgery, dye my hair, get plastic surgery, eat meat and stop going near computers. But in the end I'm still going to be the same person, I'm still going to love computers, I'm still going to think killing animals for food is wrong and basically still be me inside.

I agree with your post, just not the examples you gave. Vegetarianism comes down to your opinion which can always change.

I agree with your post, just not the examples you gave. Vegetarianism comes down to your opinion which can always change.

True I've heard of a lot of stories of vegies switching randomly and the same with computers, in fact the computer bit shouldn't really be in there #-o . But I am almost religiously vegetarian (I've been told it by numerous people) so for me atleast not killing an animal for food is a firm mindset/belief.

I was just trying to get through its your personal feelings not what you look or do which makes you who you are and you've just got to come to terms with it.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Get some real help. Not internet help.

The only really helpfull text in this thread.

Not dismissing all other people by all means, but this is the only action you should take.

Of course, you need to accept yourself the way you are, before you can expect the same from others.

When you tell your parents, be prepared to see them shocked. It's THEM who need to get over it, not you.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

Get counseling or some kind of help. But what i can say is to just come out, accepting yourself is the first step. If you dont accept yourself, why should anyone else? Yes it will be a shock for your family/friends. But the longer you keep this lie going, the harder it will be.. If your friends dont accept you, than they arnt real friends...

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22