Can you find out the total number of hours played??

aznhiroller

Can you?

I want to see how much of my life i have wasted on this game.

edit: i just found out!! 79 days 13 hrs 29 mins.....

I pretended I was a parent and emailed them at their parents info email and they sent me a message today with my in game time.

oversized.jpg[/bads]

You get 750000gp from alching a Bandos Godsword. I know from experience.

Well if you want to know how much you play from here on out, get xfire at http://www.xfire.com

This is a chat program that records all game playing time, and is fully customizable on what executibles are what games. So because Runescape is browser based I assume the only way to do this is link the internet explorer, firefox, etc., exe with xfire as though it Runescape. This way every time you boot up your interenet explorer (or whatever you use), xfire begins recording how long the program is open. This could cause a problem with if you are not on Ruenscape and just on the internet, but using two different programs is an easy solution to this problem.

For example use IE for Runescape and Firefox, Google Chrome, or Safari for surfing the net.

(There are other executables that can play Runecape, and even though they are technically not against Jagex rules, it is highly recommmended not to use them.)

Hope this helps! Oh by the way, I use this program myself and it works quite nicely because it also records how long I play other games. All the info is posted on the xfire website for you to look at anytime you want. Xfire also acts as an instant messaging program somewhat like Windows Live Messenger or AIM, but one thing that xfire allows is in game chat. THat means that by pressing any two key customizble shortcut, an overlay of xfire pops up over any full screen gameand allos you to view your chat windows. Other perks include screenshots and video recorinding. Xfire is truly a great free program! :thumbsup:

Sometimes though I do not want to know how long I play lol... :shock:

Big_Stingman.png

I asked a while back.

They said no.

The gist of their argument was that such information could be used to sell accounts, so they weren't going to release it. Probably fair enough - and besides, seeing how much I play would be a little depressing :(

I asked a while back.

They said no.

The gist of their argument was that such information could be used to sell accounts, so they weren't going to release it. Probably fair enough - and besides, seeing how much I play would be a little depressing :(

comparing yours to the top 21 people is nothing though

foukouei.png

I asked a while back.

They said no.

I think it would a bit depressing seeing it, even for someone with a 1.2k total level (because we don't start playing "efficiently" it could already be in the thousands). I'd be interested to know mine, but I'm not really sure I that I truely want to know it.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

I asked a while back.

They said no.

I spend a lot of time standing around in banks, throwing house parties and just generally wasting time. If I were as efficient and motivated as some of the top players, I would have like a 2100+ total by now.

That's half of the depressing part, lol.

Could try to do an estimate, though. I've been playing about 4 years. 4 * 365 = 1460 days. I probably played Runescape on 1200 of those 1460 days (260 days includes holidays, and days I'm grounded), and I play an average of 2 3/4 hours per day. 1200 * 2.75 = 3300 hours in total.

3300 hours of my life playing the beautiful game <3:

i just found out!!

Grats, your gonna post on rate this forum? or are you actually going to contribute to this thread. :|

Err... he's the OP...

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

(There are other executables that can play Runecape, and even though they are technically not against Jagex rules, it is highly recommmended not to use them.)

You here that kids? Jagex hates Opera.

http://www.runescape.com/kbase/view.ws? ... Wallpapers

Windows Client.

OT:You shouldn't try and e-mail them again.All of a sudden,a hoard the parents want to find out

how much time their children played... :roll: