Goal: Best F2P Merchant - PHAT Achieved! - 90/99 Woodcutting

I'm back! I just recently came back to RS. I didn't play for about 8 months since I was hacked. I'm a pure F2P, and I love to merchant.

Items before I was hacked (all gained through merchanting)

-Christmas Cracker

-Green Phat

-Purple Phat

-Santa Hat

-56.3M

Anyways. Now I'm going to merchant until I get a Phat again.

I returned on July 25th. I've been back for around 2 weeks now.

I started merchanting again starting 2 weeks ago with my remaining 1.8M (Hacker didn't get it).

I am now also trying to get 99 woodcutting!

90/99 Woodcutting

~Stats~

I will add new stat pics if they alter which won't happen much.

August 8, 2007

august08yt9.png

August 30, 2007

august30ft1.png

September 2, 2007

september2ou9.png

~Bank~

I will be adding a new bank pic every week.

July 25, 2007

july25gh2.png

August 8, 2007

august8bj8.png

August 14, 2007

august14bq4.png

August 16, 2007

august16tw6.png

August 22, 2007

august22hx6.png

August 24, 2007

august24nb1.png

August 26, 2007

august26vy7.png

August 28, 2007

august28rt2.png

August 30, 2007

august30nl9.png

September 2, 2007

september2ow6.png

September 9, 2007

september9jo4.png

September 20, 2007

september20ve4.png

September 22, 2007

september22to4.png

September 25, 2007

september25vf9.png

September 27, 2007

september27ft3.png

September 30, 2007

september30kv2.png

October 9, 2007

october9wg6.png

November 7, 2007

november7ep2.png

November 18, 2007

november18gd6.png

November 20, 2007

november20yt8.png

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything in my current bank pic was made with 1.8m and 2 weeks. :D

I've been there before, I can get a Phat again if I try my best, but once summer is over my hopes will decrease. :(

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

Wow, impressive taht you made all that with just 1.8m =D> , what do you merchant??

biggest amount item in his bank the law runes, guessing he buys laws from p2p people then sell for 400-1,000 gp ea.

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

Wow, impressive taht you made all that with just 1.8m =D> , what do you merchant??

biggest amount item in his bank the law runes, guessing he buys laws from p2p people then sell for 400-1,000 gp ea.

Either that or I wanted 99 mage but got bored at 85?

Anyways, who would pay 400-1000gp for laws?

sina_j.png

Soz to hear about the hackage but gl on your goals. Nice mage btw! Party hat , LOOK OUT FOR VAPOUR! :D

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Yes he is back! =p hey vapour...this has been a pretty good couple of week both vapour and zoid have come back...almost back to old times lol well good luck with your merchanting lol I know you can do it :lol:

cards_fan3.png

Private Chat is always ON feel free to HYT! me.

Guest geeman122

that wouldnt work theres always an auto seller in w1 sellin laws 350ea and look theres a full set of sara in the bottom of his bank thats most likely what he merchants

gl im currently making 25m in f2p merchanting have fun :mrgreen:

Good luck on that... i love all the laws you got. Have fun getting phat

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Go vapour go! i never recalled hearing about your hacking but ouch. i followed your other thread pretty closely for quite some time. even ran into you in game once or twice. good luck on getting back on the partyhat band-wagon. I'm missing my seat on it. as well :( I'll get there soon enough as for yourself. i'll make sure to follow this one. ::'

Slack_Tide.png

Thanks for all the comments guys. <3:

I added my return (aka July 25, 2007) bank pic if anyone cares.

sina_j.png

Wow, that sucks that you got hacked. Gl getting it all back. add me in game, im pure f2p also.

-Ammo

EDIT: i noticed that you have a ton of laws in your bank. Is that what you are merchanting?

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

Wow, that sucks that you got hacked. Gl getting it all back. add me in game, im pure f2p also.

-Ammo

EDIT: i noticed that you have a ton of laws in your bank. Is that what you are merchanting?

Nope I got them in a trade for something. You'll probably notice that my updated bank pics won't have that many (I'll keep some to teleport).

sina_j.png

-Ammo

Nope I got them in a trade for something. You'll probably notice that my updated bank pics won't have that many (I'll keep some to teleport).

Oh, well good luck. What is your RSN? I just wanna ask for some tips and maybe talk a little.

Thanks

Ammo

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

I won't be on to merchant Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

Rsn: sina j

I may not answer though if I am busy.

sina_j.png