45 Defence + 99 Summoning!

[hide=Important Read Me]Thank you everyone for turning up, showing your support and chatting with me along the way, it was awesome!

Video available here: www.3HitU.com[/hide]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[hide=About Me (RuneScape Character)]For those of you who don't know, I'm 3 Hit U, a long-term RuneScape player who used to play even back in the Classic days.

I've been renowned for my Classic PKing abilities and success in Leveling in RuneScape (as we know it today).

I had quit for 8 months (give or take) and recently came back and got myself 99 Crafting.

A video is available here: http://www.3hitu.com/movies/99Crafting.wmv[/hide]

[hide=Last Maxing Out Video (99 Prayer)]You can view my last maxing out video (http://www.3hitu.com/?page_id=4) before Summoning was released along with other videos, as you will see in the video, the event was packed full of people, hopefully this time around there will be even more people turning up to see another benchmark set in RuneScape history.

If you prefer a direct link to download the video, that's also available here: http://www.3hitu.com/movies/99Prayer.wmv[/hide]

[hide=Current Stats & Goals]

3___Hit___U.png

3___Hit___U.png

3___Hit___U.png3___Hit___U.png

[/hide]

[hide=Latest Level Up (99 Summoning)]

54558301799summoning.png

[/hide]

[hide=Previous Level Ups]

3474053563hu056.png

4317825813hu055.png

132135626096summoning.PNG

[/hide]

Are you gonna max out Defence or just leave it at 45?

Also, can we have a bank pic? I've heard of your rare collection from your last blog.

I'm skint, only rares I have is 1 Red Partyhat left and 1 of every other Rare (no other phats).

Wow 3 hit u :shock:

I've heard of you a lot!

Good luck with 99 summon, particularly, and all the others ;)

P.S. post a bank pic plz? :thumbsup:

Etp <3:

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

You're also reknown for your arrogancy, as evident by your "blog."

big whoop if you played in Classic, no one cares. There are still tons of people who did.

/end flame

But you still got a good account, so good luck on 2k total!!!

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

[hide=quote, saru]

You're also reknown for your arrogancy, as evident by your "blog."

big whoop if you played in Classic, no one cares. There are still tons of people who did.

/end flame

But you still got a good account, so good luck on 2k total!!!

[/hide]

His arrogance is besides the point, he's not asking you to comment his irl personality :wall:

As for playing classic, yeah it's true. So did I, on a number of accounts, all of which are now banned/in the hands of others :roll:

Which is his point, there arn't THAT many classic accounts out there, still in full use.

I wonder if 70def would kill you.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

• 2 weeks later...
I'm closing in on 97 Summoning... :D
Congrats!

May I ask why your getting 99 summoning?

~ Captainkidd

'Cause Summoning is the best Skill in RS and imo all Quests will soon rely on it, after all it is a Combat skill.

Also, if this PvP thing does turn out good or half-decent, I'm very sure you'll be able to use familiars even in single-combat areas, after all, using a familiar is just the same as switching a prayer on, if not weaker.

25% str boost is much better than any familiar unless you get your summoning really high, and then your familiars are only good for their special attacks in which case (titans) can only do 1 attack then they're useless.