Lady Shahdie's Journey to 99 Smithing - MOVED TO THE BLOG TAB!

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best of luck on that hawt 99!

I wish I had 99 mining :anxious:

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Thanks for rubbing it in Mr. 99 Master! Your post and encouragement however, is appreciated ::'...

Phew, mid-terms are finally over! I am now on Christmas break and boy does it feel good. Got a chance to powermine a sizable 70k mining xp today. I am 150k experience from the next level, 86. I'm hoping to support Tip-it tomorrow for the steel war. I really hope I can make it, seems very thrilling and exciting...do your part Tip-iters, fight our sworn fan site enemies tomorrow!

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Thanks for the great memories folks :).

Hello everyone! Got a chance for a short powermining session yesterday and chiseled the amount of xp left to the next level to 120k. Still have a ways to go but I love the thought of gaining the more unique level of 86 mining ::'! I uploaded a new stat picture on the first post since my stats have drastically changed since July.

In other news...I made it to MSSW3! The event did not dissappoint and it was as exciting as I thought it would be. The Tip-it victory was just icing on the cake for me! The only sad bit of this event was that I, our leader, and many others were backstabbed by numerous rogues <.< (rogues from both Tip-it and other fansites). I assure you though, try as best as you can not to miss these epic steel wars Tip-iters, they are without a doubt...a BLAST!

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Thanks for rubbing it in Mr. 99 Master! Your post and encouragement however, is appreciated ::'...

Phew, mid-terms are finally over! I am now on Christmas break and boy does it feel good. Got a chance to powermine a sizable 70k mining xp today. I am 150k experience from the next level, 86. I'm hoping to support Tip-it tomorrow for the steel war. I really hope I can make it, seems very thrilling and exciting...do your part Tip-iters, fight our sworn fan site enemies tomorrow!

Ah yes, I agree with you on that... break is feeling nice.

Great to see you still at the mining, you still doing very well. =D>

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Hey all, I've had a good powermining streak so far! I am a mere 48k xp away from 86 :D ! Though it would be wise to finish this final stretch to the next level, I'm taking a break today to bank in on some rune. Jagex has implimented a lovely wildy update that benefits and both hurts us rune miners...wildy is now designated with non-pk/pk zones! Now I can safely go to the rune rocks without worrying about bloodthirsty pkers attacking me. However, this comes with a cost. This update will mean my competition of rune miners will increase ten fold. But heck, I heard the member's Heroes Guild had that kind of competition, so I'm cool with it. As I am mining right now, I had a short chat with Tip-it's resident 99 stat gal gamer M N H Clever. Just wanted to say thanks for the Hyt M N H, you make us girl gamers proud <3:! Cya all around!

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Lvl 86 Mining ACHIEVED!!!

Achieving Level 86 Mining Screenshot

lsmining86iv2.gif

Guess what Scapers? Lady Shahdie just achieved the more unique 86 mining! Woohoo! Every level has just been motivating me more and more. Rather than feeling more daunting, this challenge is feeling easier and easier. I would just like to thank Foo for keeping me company while I was mining the final mundane thousand ks of experience and John Cable for always having faith in me :D. Also, thanks richpoepaap for your "keep rocking it" encouragement...you all rock my world!

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Congrats on level 86. :thumbsup:

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Share rune ores, I tbed...oh I mean..share rune ores, I located.

The Lady's of RS stick together! <3:

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

Hello RuneScapians, my mining wears on and I have surmassed around 100k+ of mining xp over the couple days that have passed. Still have some ways to go to 87 but the fact that my next level has a 7 in it (lucky number :D)...motivates me to keep swinging my pickaxe to and fro. Wish you all a good TGIF and weekend to come!

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Lvl 87 Mining ACHIEVED!!!

Achieving Level 87 Mining Screenshot

lsmining87nn7.gif

As the week draws to a close dear blog readers, I achieve another level...87! This level up was quite an interesting one. I started the day with around 90k xp left till the level up and regardless of announcing to Tip-it chat that I was going for 87...I did not think I would muster up the patience to do it :P. But I took breaks throughout the day and would revisit my computer for another 20k xp here...another there. This strategy was effective enough to pull me all the way through to the final 10k (Foo was also keeping me motivated most of the time, thanks as always bud and a shout out to my iron mule Arrowbld :wink: ). As I gleefully hit the Rimmy rocks, I switch chat to friends and a 99 mining champion...Samurai Lux <3: is on. Lux sends me a message asking how my mining progress is going and I of course tell him that I'm on cloud nine. The minute he offered to stop by for the level up...lo and behold...a genie appears! I accept the lamp from the genie, tell Lux to get his Samurai keister over to Rimmy (ok I did not say keister lol...I would never disrepect that guy), and pose next to the most interesting looking feature of the mine (the shovel and wheel barrel). He shows up true-to-form in his Mining Cape and I set the camera up for a beautiful shot. After rubbing the lamp and seeing the lovely little fireworks fly...Samurai busts out his cape emote and I got an awesome level up picture out of it! To celebrate we headed to the Duel Arena and had a friendly duel...I fought him with my pickaxe teehee.

Happy Holidays All!

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Congratulations on reaching 87 mining. I'm suprised you chose such a nerve wracking skill to reach 99 in. I admire your dedication to it though and hope you do reach it eventually. :D

If I were you and I would probably lose my mind in the process. :|

dontdoublepost0yz.gif

The holiday spirit seems to be really kicking in Tip-iters! The Mining Guild had its share of hit and runs...I was mining coal as a break from monotonious iron powermining and got pelted by a team of ten snowball warriors :anxious:. In other news, I hit the 4 million mining experience mark today! The landmark achievements this month have been quite something, I could not be happier :D. See ya all around and remember to make a snowman today!

*Shakes her keyboard globe and watches as the letter-snow piles form around her. Makes a text snowman out of them! ÃÆâÃâ¹ÃâÃâ Ã¢â¬â¢*

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Good luck on your daunting goal . *Shudders* F2P is evil. But I have faith in your resolve.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Hey all, just been snail mining about 100k mining xp over the past week. Have not been logging on much because I've been spending some holiday time with the family. In other news, my hiscores rank has gone under the 10k mark! As of this moment I'm RuneScape's 8,798th top miner out of 1,000,000 :D. Woohoo!

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Hello all! Mined a meager 20k xp this week. I have been going to one family gathering after another, which has left me little to train...but hey that's what the holidays are for, spending time with the loved ones ::'. I will most likely continue this period of inactivity up to January 8th (when my vacation ends). Hope you all enjoyed your holidays and wish you all a great 2008!

Happy New Year!

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~