Most aggrivating skill?

Arambul

Well I was recently training my hunter, and thought of this.

What, in your opinion, is the most aggrivating skill to train?

Mine is hunter. I'm 48 currently and training by falconry. It's so annoying. The kebbits are so small so misclicking will send you to 2-6 spots in less then 5 secs. When you miss, you have to wait a little bit to get the falcon back. And this goes with everything you do. You have to set up traps, collect your rewards, then on top of all of that, you have to drop the stuff from your inventory.

hatewn1.png

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agility. No browsing through TIF during that skill. :(

I can browse TIF quite easily while training agility at the Wilderness Agility Course.

For me, it is Herblore because when I tried to collect a lot of herbs, I only gained a tiny amount of XP for about 2-3 hours of trying to get herbs. But then again, I also now have 20+ ppots in my bank to use at Barrows, so its all good.

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

agility is fun. i don't really like training prayer prob cause level by burying bones instead of glided alter..

StarViv.png

Mine is hunter. I'm 48 currently and training by falconry. It's so annoying.

Then don't do it.

When the hell did the concept of "playing for fun" die?

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Then don't do it.

the day rs2 came out

clansig7.gif

Then don't do it.

the day rs2 came out

yeah the welcoming of the kq, dk, barrows, castle wars, thzar pits, + all the other things that rs2 holds just arnt fun are they :roll: ( could go on for another 5 mins but you catch the jist)

Agility and theiving. sure your always doing somthing (i usually stick to rs and music) but i dont like to fail at things. ive never done pyramid plunder so it was straight pickpocketing for me and agility is always at the agility course in the wild or brimhaven, and i always fail alot at both skills lol. discouraging really, could be why they are both so low.

Then don't do it.

But I want to do it. Just because something is annoying dosen't mean you don't do it. I think brushing my teeth every morning and night is annoying, but I still do it.

Anyways, good answers. Farming is also on that most aggrivating skills for me.

hatewn1.png

Then don't do it.

the day rs2 came out

yeah the welcoming of the kq, dk, barrows, castle wars, thzar pits, + all the other things that rs2 holds just arnt fun are they :roll: ( could go on for another 5 mins but you catch the jist)

Agility and theiving. sure your always doing somthing (i usually stick to rs and music) but i dont like to fail at things. ive never done pyramid plunder so it was straight pickpocketing for me and agility is always at the agility course in the wild or brimhaven, and i always fail alot at both skills lol. discouraging really, could be why they are both so low.

all the things you listed arent skills, im talking about skills, we used to lvl them for fun but now its just about how high can you get on the highscores, skills to people are just "work" now

clansig7.gif

Then don't do it.

But I want to do it. Just because something is annoying dosen't mean you don't do it. I think brushing my teeth every morning and night is annoying, but I still do it.

I'm guna need another analogy to explain your position. Brushing your teeth is something you need to do for health reasons. Runescape is not.

You need to brush/clean your teeth. You don't need to play Runescape.

So, tell me again, what drives you to do what you annoys you for recreation?

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Then don't do it.

I'm guna need another analogy to explain your position. Brushing your teeth is something you need to do for health reasons. Runescape is not.

his goals or whatever..lol reb you have a good point i get annoyed when people tell me that thier doing a skill that bugs them to death when a game your supposed to have fun. like agility =)
StarViv.png

Then don't do it.

You need to brush/clean your teeth. You don't need to play Runescape.

Well, I guess I put it in the wrong words. Just because something is annoying dosen't mean you can't like it. Like when I play basketball with some friends, when I miss layups and such, I get annoyed so much. But I still play because it's fun.

Same with hunter. I get annoyed at having to drop items and missing, but it's fun, so I still do it.

hatewn1.png

Depends which skill was most recently ruined via autoers. Mining is long gone, I saw woodcutting go, fishing's taken a heavy beating, and rcing is dying too :cry:

The three 99's you have have also been ruined by auto'ers. Firemaking- auto'ers cut the willows. Fletching- auto'ers cut the yews and pick the flax/make the bowstrings. Cooking- auto'ers fish the fish to cook. If you got all of these 99's by supplying your own supplies, then bravo to you.

hatewn1.png