Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Birthright of the Dwarves- 2nd October 2013

• Please log in to reply
184 replies to this topic

Yoko Kurama
[ Display Name History ]

Yoko Kurama

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,544 posts

The quest seems so rushed that Veldaban doesn't have any post-quest dialogue. No summary, no questions, nothing. He doesn't even want to see Hilda's memories (which he hinted during the quest that he might). 

The more I think about it, the more I realize this was the most rushed and most incompetently developed GM quest ever. Bar none. Everything about it screams "did it the night before by pulling an all-nighter".

Ruinous Edge
[ Display Name History ]

Ruinous Edge

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 517 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired

The quest seems so rushed that Veldaban doesn't have any post-quest dialogue. No summary, no questions, nothing. He doesn't even want to see Hilda's memories (which he hinted during the quest that he might). 

The more I think about it, the more I realize this was the most rushed and most incompetently developed GM quest ever. Bar none. Everything about it screams "did it the night before by pulling an all-nighter".

if you chose to kill him at the end he states he doesn't need to see Hilda's memories because he remembers her.

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

Posted Image

http://www.transformersuniverse.com

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

The Onion
[ Display Name History ]

The Onion

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • RSN:mathew
  • RSN '07:mathew

lol creative...

Ts_Stormrage
[ Display Name History ]

Ts_Stormrage

A storm is coming...

• Editorial Panel
  • 3,722 posts

Is it me or...

RS has been buggy lately, and doing this quest probably required me to reload the client about a dozen times... As a result I think I missed a lot of cutscenes, and I didn't ever get the option to put Drunken Dwarf the 3rd on the throne...

Nor can I find Veldaban anywhere (I didn't kill him)...

I tried logging out and back in, but that didn't help...

Suggestions?

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Sy_Accursed
[ Display Name History ]

Sy_Accursed

Post Junkie

• Members
  • 15,945 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Sy Accursed

Servers are buggy, but rest of what you said is not bugs.

Drunken Dwarf king only occurs if Veldablan dies and you keep royalty.

If you remove Veldblan from throne (alive of course) he disappears.

Mod John A has had a thread on rsof for a couple of weeks now gathering post-quest npc/dialogue ideas to be put in most of which revovles around all the npcs that just vanish/have no comments Like Veldblan, the spies, the ogre (if alive)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Kill All Bosses :: 1 Death :: Araxxor :: Barrows :: Chaos Ele :: Corp :: DKS :: Giant Mole :: Graardor
Har-Aken :: K'ril :: KBD :: KK :: KQ :: Kree'arra :: Legiones :: Nex :: QBD :: ROTS :: TzTok-Jad :: Vorago :: Zilyana

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users