Do you think anybody will ever get all skills to 200mil xp?

Guthix_Girl

If so, who do you think will first? im really curious to see.. i personally don't have a guess, but if you do, thats great. :P

If this is like, spam, or wrong forum, move or lock please.. :)

Never take life too seriously, nobody gets out alive.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

of corse sum1 will eventuly get 200mil xp i personly would think zezima cause he/she is always pushing thmeselves for betta chanllegers but wat i no 4 sertain is it wont be me getting 200mil xp

Join Pure Chaos best aussie based pure clan around, click my banner for link to our forums

purechaosza8.jpg

5.6 trillion total exp?

well i sure hope that no one gets that much exp in every skill

late edit: my bad, should be 4.4 billion. i thought there were 29 skills for some reason #-o

proud quest cape owner

here's my first post on the TIF (scroll to the bottom)

feel free to pm me, but do make sure that i know you're a Tip.It user (in other words, give me a HYT)

signatureTIF.jpg

It's extremely unlikely, to say the least. People who devote themselves to one skill, being #1 in it don't even have close to 200mil xp in it. The only skill I know of that people have 200mil xp in is cooking, and most skills the max is around 30-60million for that skill. Now you're expecting one person to get 200mil xp in a skill that nobody has it in, but people are specifically aiming for in that one category, but just one person to get it in all skills? It's just not going to happen.

I highly doubt it, imagine the time it would take to get 200mil exp in skills like slayer or farming, let alone some of the easyer to train skills. Not even Zezzy of Nova are likely to do something like that.

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts

It's extremely unlikely, to say the least. People who devote themselves to one skill, being #1 in it don't even have close to 200mil xp in it. The only skill I know of that people have 200mil xp in is cooking, and most skills the max is around 30-60million for that skill. Now you're expecting one person to get 200mil xp in a skill that nobody has it in, but people are specifically aiming for in that one category, but just one person to get it in all skills? It's just not going to happen.
There are two 200M fletchers and one 200M firemaking.

And a 147 million RC'er. :shock:

I personally dont think it will happen.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

It is not physically possible, unless this game went on for a few decades.

And as much as I believe that some people who play Runescape have no lives, no one's life is pathetic enough to achieve that.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

This is a very interesting topic.

I have to agree with most of the others on this, as it will be unlikely that anyone will ever have enough dedication or time to achieve such a goal. It is quite possible though.

If it does happen, then I think that it might motivate others to achieve it as well. Hey! I know it would motivate me! :)

"Those without dedication, shall never achieve the most satisfying things in life."

Thats my goal on my main account \' 8-) ::' :thumbsup: :wink:

I'll be playing until I get 200M for every skill!! I work 8 hours a day, sleep 8 hours a day & play around 5 or 6 hours a day. I post on other forums.

Whatpulse team

My Youtube name is: birdman258

266ga.pngpikapopfg7.gif

My Mining Goal- Mining Rune Essence till level 99 8-) :^_^: :thumbsup: :wink:

mineruneessence6ku.jpg

I would feel extremely sorry for someone who did it... sorry for their life they have wasted and missed..

Pier pressure?

I can just see you being threatened by a wharf or jetty because you're a teleporter. Yes, I can see a large wooden wharf uprooting itself from the shore, walking over to you and slapping you in the back of the head for teleporting.

:lol:

i doubt it but n0valyfe might but then well have to call him n0lyfer to all the people that flame me for this and if you look up to him as an idol think about it, you idol sits infront of a computer 14 hours a day everday

im sure someone will get 200m xp on some of the easier skills such as

firemaking

fletching

cooking

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

It would take like 10 years for someone to simply max out slayer (but by doing so they would almost certainly max out attack strength defense\range\magic and most likely hitpoints). Also among the most challenging would be fishing, mining, woodcutting, and agility. Skills like that, where you can't just buy your way out, would take a truly enormous amount of time to reach 200m xp.

However, I think it's safe to say that within the next few years we will see most skills hit 200m xp, but not by the same person.

I'd honestly bet a year's pay that within 10 years the people who even had the tiniest chance of maxing out all skills will have quit, ruining the chances of anyone ever maxing out them all.

PS: I'm unemployed, so sucks to be you if you win that bet.

Nazgul.jpeg

I would feel extremely sorry for someone who did it...

Or would you be extremely jealous ? I know i would, but i doubt anyone would get the exp cap on every skill. N0valyfe is getting a few though, if he doesn't get 200M exp in every skill i'm sure he'll be the one with the most maxed out skills.

Imperial_120.png

This wont happen. Jagex will come out with more skills and that much experience wont be possible by 1 person. (and we all know it is illegal to share or trade an account...)

O:)

99 Att, Str, Def, HP, magic, cook, fire, wc, mining, fletch, prayer, fish, farm

Over 2100 skill

134 combat

No one will ever get 200 mil xp in all skills.. That's simply impossible..

Try concidering how long it would take getting 200 mil xp in; herblore, agility, farming, rc, !prayer!...

People would get old and die before they got that.. :lol:

99 ranged | 99 magic | 99 defence | 99 hitpoints

Remember, it's just a game

Feel free to add me on RS. :) Always ready for a chat.

uhm... 22 x 200mil = 4400mil exp, and zezima only got 700mil exp in 5 years+ playing :lol: thats 4 times that!!!!

just a SMALL calculation:

atk: max. 75k exp / hour = 2667 hours till 200mil exp : free (whip) own food

str: max. 75k exp / hour = 2667 hours till 200mil exp : free (dragon scim) own food

def: max. 75k exp / hour = 2667 hours till 200mil exp : free (whip) own food

ranging: max. 100k exp / hour = 2000 hours till 200mil exp : 300mil

prayer: max 40k exp / hour = 5000 hours till 200mil exp : 2500mil (gilded altar)

magic: max 65k exp / hour = 3077 hours till 200mil exp : 1050mil (or free alch)

runecrafting: max 15k exp / hour = 13333 hours till 200mil exp : free (runners with rc 91+)

cons: max 65k exp / hour = 3077 hours till 200mil exp : 2500mil

hp: no extra time when you are training atk, str, def, range, mage : free

agility: max 65k exp / hour = 3077 hours till 200mil exp : free

herblore: max 30k exp / hour = 6667 hours till 200mil exp : 5000mil

thieving: max 100k exp / hour = 2000 hours till 200mil exp : free

crafting: max 200k exp / hour = 1000 hours till 200mil exp : 1000mil

flechting: max 200k exp / hour = 1000 hours till 200mil exp : free

slayer: max 20k exp / hour = 10000 hours till 200mil exp : free

mining: max 40k exp / hour = 5000 hours till 200mil exp : free (power mine)

smithing: max 125k per hour = 1600 hours till 200mil exp : free (free smith)

fishing: max 65k exp / hour = 3077 hours till 200mil exp : free (power fishing)

cooking: max 250k exp / hour = 800 hours till 200mil exp : free (free cooking)

firemaking: max 300k exp / hour = 667 hours till 200mil exp : 1000mil

farming: you wont need mutch more time training this by using tree seeds (they grow in the time you training all other skills) : 2000mil

total time: 2667 + 2667 + 2667 + 2000 + 5000 + 3077 + 13333 + 3077 + 3077 + 6667 + 2000 + 1000 + 1000 + 10000 + 5000 + 1600 + 3077 + 800 + 667 = 69376 hours = about 35 years with 2000 hours / year...

total cost: 300 + 2500 + 1050 + 5000 + 1000 + 1000 + 1000 + 2000 = 13850mil thats soooooooooooo mutch!!

yay... its only possibble if you no life and 10+ years to spand :XD: and youll need 13000mil cash to do it :thumbsup:

calculated by ~jwrm22~ ®

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

i doubt it but n0valyfe might but then well have to call him n0lyfer to all the people that flame me for this and if you look up to him as an idol think about it, you idol sits infront of a computer 14 hours a day everday

fletching

Thats already been done :roll: Xx Neo Xx7 has had 200mill xp for a long time. But in other skills there is no way some 1 will get 200mill xp in herblore or slayer.

fletching

Thats already been done :roll: Xx Neo Xx7 has had 200mill xp for a long time. But in other skills there is no way some 1 will get 200mill xp in herblore or slayer.

200 mil prayer exp would be hard i think, and yeah neo has had 200mil exp for a while...

and novalyfe what if he did? big deal its a hobby. i mean, if he is independantly wealthy, like bill gates and he wants to do that, fine. i got no beef with him, hes a really nice guy from what ive seen.

Hmm....try this okay. 13 Million farming xp for 99....super hard, it's the kind of hard that..."OMG i'm going to die if i plant another seed," kind of hard. Now think of 200million xp in Farming.

untitled2.jpg

NOT GIVING AWAY NEW ACCOUNT NAME.