"You attack first! No you attack first!"

tard53

Ahh the good old pking days.

So has anybody ever been in this situation while pking a while back? They want you to attack them first so you get skulled. I just want to know how many people have been here.

This, in my opinion, is utter stupidity. Like if some noob wants to fight a similar level to him/herself and the other person is a pure and they attack first, they could be hitting extremely high on the noob that didnt want to attack first.

so just keeping this very short.

Discuss times when you, or know a story about a time this happened.

Now I command thee to discuss!

EDIT: Also now discuss current pking now of the update :thumbsup:

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate the idiots that did what you said and also got mad at us for using prayer. Hey, pures, [bleep] you. I'm going to use piety and protect from melee whenever I want.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

This is why I hope that when the new pking system arrives, they do not go back to the old skull system and use a different one, such as the bounty hunter system, or even a lose all or lose all but three.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

I hate the idiots that did what you said and also got mad at us for using prayer. Hey, pures, [bleep] you. I'm going to use piety and protect from melee whenever I want.

so true...so true

i mean thats why prayer is there and thats why we train it so high.

I always saw cases like that but they usually just found some 1 itemer with no armour on and just attacked them and they usually wouldn't fight back. Unless they were using a dds then they asked to just not auto attack them :)

2vuhgcn.png

Nothing wrong with using prayer, but using any protect pray is just nooby.

It's using your advantages and getting your money's worth, in the end, when that noob who didn't use protect prays dies, I'll be the one laughing while turning protect melee/range/mage off.

It's using your advantages and getting your money's worth, in the end, when that noob who didn't use protect prays dies, I'll be the one laughing while turning protect melee/range/mage off.

It's ok to use protect prayers against a pray noob, so if you protect pray if they are not smiting you they will pray as well.

Zerker_jane.png

It's ok to use protect prayers against a pray noob, so if you protect pray if they are not smiting you they will pray as well.

/agree. If you have prayer use the protection ones, cuz you'd be the last one alive :P

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

This is just pathetic. Just because most pures dont have the brains to understand the fact that the skills are there to be used, doesnt meen you are a noob for using them. Why was is there iven such a skill as prayer, or such a prayer as frotect from ___ if it would be nooby to use it... Its called tactic.

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

This is just pathetic. Just because most pures dont have the brains to understand the fact that the skills are there to be used, doesnt meen you are a noob for using them. Why was is there iven such a skill as prayer, or such a prayer as frotect from ___ if it would be nooby to use it... Its called tactic.

Lmao, no my friend it is called lack of tactic.

Having to rely on a protect prayer instead of pure skill.

It's pathetic.

Zerker_jane.png

Lol what skill? Eat attack eat attack spec? ZOMG MAJOR SKILLZ

The only skills required for RuneScape are the in-game ones, pures imagine the rest. I see little 6-10 year old playing runescape at the library daily. There is nothing "Hard" about this game.

It's pathetic.

That's a viewpoint ... protect prayers eventually every good PKer will get. Have you noticed?

I'm not trying to take offense to you, but I'm just saying prayer is sometimes a "life or death" factor in PKing.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

Having the common sense to train yourself in a way that would benefit both def and str is tactic. training in a way that makes you rely on some silly armours def bones because you are unable to "no arm" because of a non excisting def lvl.....thats pathetic...

i rate strength of brain over strength of arm anyday...

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

It's pathetic.

Well the perhaps you should go around and PK with 1 attack and strength and use your so called magical skills when PVP comes out. What's the difference between attack and pray?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

It's pathetic.

Well the perhaps you should go around and PK with 1 attack and strength and use your so called magical skills when PVP comes out. What's the difference between attack and pray?

Aka defil3d?

I think the difference should be pretty obvious.

Zerker_jane.png

Their is no reason not to use prayers.

I have a pistol and a sword, some guy comes to me with a Lance. Try to kill him "skillfully" or do what logic states you do and SHOOT HIS [wagon].

Simple tbh, I intend to use my combat skills to their full advantage. Just today at clan wars some guy I was fighting called me summon noob. Flipped on 15%+ str and att (No piety yet and melee already on), took out DDS, activated Kyatt's scroll, best K'O EVAH! (20-20 dds + 27 from kyatt).

It's pathetic.

Aka defil3d?

I think the difference should be pretty obvious.

I can't be bothered to watch another video filled to the brim with teaming and video effects. The one I watched (BH part 3) did not have a single kill that wasn't teamed. And why do you not say what the difference is, since it's so obvious. I await your enlightenment, o skillful one.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

So turning it on, eating barely, and being disgraced is called tactic? Sure if ur a dumb[bleep]ed [bleep].

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

It's better than whining that I chose to train a skill that you chose not to train and then losing.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.