"You attack first! No you attack first!"

tard53

I hate the idiots that did what you said and also got mad at us for using prayer. Hey, pures, [bleep] you. I'm going to use piety and protect from melee whenever I want.

so true...so true

i mean thats why prayer is there and thats why we train it so high.

Amazing, 46 prayer! It takes like 2 hours to get that from level 1, lol.

Pray nubs ftw <33 :ugeek: :lol:

I think he he used the word "high" in a ethereal manner. Meaning it is higher to pures whom have none.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it a bird?

is it a plane?

no it you running face first into my shield!

im using ANY method of defence i please weather or not its pathetic to some. because at the end im going to be standing on top of your bones clicking "Air Guitar" emote. i use ANY prayeri deem fit for the moment, using prayer is a skill. timing it right and reduce the damage taken is a tactic.

But infamous summed it up quite well, any decent pker will tell you protect prayers are for newbies at pvp in the old days, and in CW, but who knows in BH

you clearly dont play castle wars as much as i do. without protect mage you get Frostbite from Ice Barrage. without protect melee, you get owned by godswords. without protect range, you get KO'ed by Dark Bow+Dragon Arrow Specs. see the use?

Popoto.~<3

Alright, lets put something right here.

Praying is often looked down upon not only because of the amount of 0's. But more often then not when the prayer is finally drained they realise "Oh my god, my protect item prayer, Im going to lose my adamant full helm", and sprint towards the nearest exit available, be it teleporting or running towards the wilderniss ditch.

There is a difference between a casual runescape player entering the wilderniss and a Pker. A casual player's mentality is to protect their items, a pkers mentality is to kill their enemy before they can retaliate enough to kill you.

If a casual player fights a pker, he will tank and defend until he is out of food or prayer and then leg it. This means the pker has no chance of defeating the tank, but the tank has less time to inflict damage on the pker, having less chance to kill him.

If a pker fights a pker, both time their eating, time their special attacks and spells for maximum damage to the other and keeping their health at a lesser importancy. This is more often then not a challenging fight. Because both players have a chance of death and a chance to win.

The sign of the wildernis said "Only go in with items you are willing to lose", if you aren't willing to lose your items then why enter?

So go out in adamant if that is the only armour you are willing to lose, and focus on you killing the opponent. Ofcourse if you are willing to lose more you will have the edge over the player who does not, so build that up over time.

My main advice in PvP, don't be a wuss.

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

Well, anyone with no skill can pk, but people with skill and timing are the good ones.

Protection prayers, are yes, life savers, but if you bh, and both sides are using those prayers, theres no point in the fight;

Noone is going to ko anyone, unless the sudden change of attack style from one opposition, which goes back to my point about timing.

Unrelated: I believe I'm not the only one, when I say, F2P Med BH has more honor in comparison to P2P

Prun.png Apple_Tank.png

is it a bird?

is it a plane?

im using ANY method of defence i please weather or not its pathetic to some. because at the end im going to be standing on top of your bones clicking "Air Guitar" emote. i use ANY prayeri deem fit for the moment, using prayer is a skill. timing it right and reduce the damage taken is a tactic.

Learn to spell k?

And lmao are you serious?

Prayer noobs such as yourself do not 'time it right'; they slap it on and run when it finishes.

Zerker_jane.png

Well, anyone with no skill can pk, but people with skill and timing are the good ones.

Protection prayers, are yes, life savers, but if you bh, and both sides are using those prayers, theres no point in the fight;

Noone is going to ko anyone, unless the sudden change of attack style from one opposition, which goes back to my point about timing.

Unrelated: I believe I'm not the only one, when I say, F2P Med BH has more honor in comparison to P2P

ROFL!!

"No arm?"

"no"

"lol nerd get a life" *runs*

Any time I'm near a kill they run.

"prayer noob!!" *runs away wearing full monk*

Most of f2p is "No arm or gtfo" <--Been told this too many times.

ROFL!!

"No arm?"

"no"

"lol nerd get a life" *runs*

Any time I'm near a kill they run.

"prayer noob!!" *runs away wearing full monk*

Most of f2p is "No arm or gtfo" <--Been told this too many times.

Hmm, I could either fight with both players wearing rune and protecting melee, eating at 60hp OR we could no armour, not protect pray and eat at 30hp.

In the first example, both players just end up losing money in food, but in the second example, at least SOMEONE has a chance to get a kill.

The_Maddest.png

You bash F2P, but at the same time, you don't seem to acknowledge faults of P2P, where almost everyone, welfare, safes, prays, d bow/run, spec and run; Oh yeah, and EVERYONE PJS,

At least in F2P less of the above happens #-o

Prun.png Apple_Tank.png

You bash F2P, but at the same time, you don't seem to acknowledge faults of P2P, where almost everyone, welfare, safes, prays, d bow/run, spec and run; Oh yeah, and EVERYONE PJS,

At least in F2P less of the above happens #-o

WRONG

I am bashing almost all 100% Pk'ers and "pure Pk'ing" noobs who follow their cruddy honor system. I wasn't bashing f2p, but the f2p bh because tbh I am still too scared to go back into P2P bh ever since I got killed horribly with an AGS spec from a well armoured opponent who had me as their bounty. In other words, I don't have experience with P2P bh.

I see a ton of noobs in F2P bh wearing full addy while their level shows they should be able to wear rune. Also, PJ'ing is quite common in F2P too, not to mention their huge teaming.

At the castle to the northeast of the skeleton mine, we would have our lowest level sit in front of the doors and someone would go to click to open the door and accidently attack them, once they were skulled we would pile them and keep shutting the door. This back when "3 hitting" was a viable term.

Odesa_Tahra.png

Ah yes I remember...

Player1: fight?

Player2: okay, but skull since im skulled.

*wait for player1 to attack*

Player1: Attack me

-95% of the time you just have to wait it out for a bit till they attack- hehe...

Okay...

Some misconceptions of pure pking;

1. There is no skill in pking:

It is true to some extent, but as I have said many times - with 1 vs 1 def the skilled pker will ALWAYS come out on top.

I have vsed countless 1 defence pures, some that are easy, some that are average and few that are crazy at what they do. Someone constantly hitting high doesn't always guarantee a win.

2. Pures do not have prayer:

Nearly all higher end pures 70+ do have prayer. They only use protection prayers either if they are getting piled or the other initiates prayer first - which is what most pkers do anyway.

Ranged requires higher end prayers for higher hits also.

3. I own pures:

True, but make a pure and then own them.

"Defence only seperates us" - most anti-pures would have to readily agree upon this statement since the most common statement they use is "defence ftw".

4. Pures are stupid, since they don't train defence.

It's a no brainer that a pure can easily get defence (they do train with the handicap of 1 defence). And I' am pretty sure that most pures have another account that has defence - so they would most likely know the difference between having defence and not having it.

5. Pures are up themselves:

A lot of RuneScape players are up themselves. Unless you have a complete bias against certain characters.

As someone had said, defence makes this game easy. Want a challenge make a pure, there are a lot of skilled pures out there that will keep you on your toes.

Want to have a walk in the park? Get defence, wear top end gear , watch the 0's roll in and tell a pure you own them..oh wait you are already doing that.*

*Don't get me wrong, having defence is good when it comes to RuneScape as a whole (such as access to all quest, larger access to equipment, larger access to areas, larger access to earning money etc). But as you can tell I enjoy the challenge of 1 def pking much more.

"I'd rather bear the comments people say to insult ya, then to poison my skin and erase my culture " - Deep Foundation

[hide=stuff]

Lmao, no my friend it is called lack of tactic.

Having to rely on a protect prayer instead of pure skill.

It's pathetic.

Well the perhaps you should go around and PK with 1 attack and strength and use your so called magical skills when PVP comes out. What's the difference between attack and pray?

Aka defil3d?

I think the difference should be pretty obvious.

[/hide]

I can't be bothered to watch another video filled to the brim with teaming and video effects. The one I watched (BH part 3) did not have a single kill that wasn't teamed. And why do you not say what the difference is, since it's so obvious. I await your enlightenment, o skillful one.

Wait, so you don't like teaming but you approve of praying?

Didn't say I don't approve teaming. All's fair at war. But half the people that say not to pray almost worship people that break their own rules and call it skill.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I hate the idiots that did what you said and also got mad at us for using prayer. Hey, pures, [bleep] you. I'm going to use piety and protect from melee whenever I want.

Nothing wrong with using prayer, but using any protect pray is just nooby.

i have a pure, it doesnt have prayer

but its not an unfaira advantage if someone uses protect from melee, if they have the level for it why not?

Telling everyone prayer is nooby is just something for us so we can get pks faster.

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

[hide=Chain Quote]

Nothing wrong with using prayer, but using any protect pray is just nooby.

This is just pathetic. Just because most pures dont have the brains to understand the fact that the skills are there to be used, doesnt meen you are a noob for using them. Why was is there iven such a skill as prayer, or such a prayer as frotect from ___ if it would be nooby to use it... Its called tactic.

Lmao, no my friend it is called lack of tactic.

Having to rely on a protect prayer instead of pure skill.

It's pathetic.

[/hide]

is it a bird?

is it a plane?

Learn to spell k?

And lmao are you serious?

Prayer noobs such as yourself do not 'time it right'; they slap it on and run when it finishes.

If you're not using it, why did you get 44 prayer, might I ask?

Telling everyone prayer is nooby is just something for us so we can get pks faster.

Exactly.

hopesolopatriot.jpg