"You attack first! No you attack first!"

tard53

I hate the idiots that did what you said and also got mad at us for using prayer. Hey, pures, [bleep] you. I'm going to use piety and protect from melee whenever I want.

Nothing wrong with using prayer, but using any protect pray is just nooby.

This is just pathetic. Just because most pures dont have the brains to understand the fact that the skills are there to be used, doesnt meen you are a noob for using them. Why was is there iven such a skill as prayer, or such a prayer as frotect from ___ if it would be nooby to use it... Its called tactic.

So turning it on, eating barely, and being disgraced is called tactic? Sure if ur a [bleep] [bleep].

Disgraced? Winning a fight by barely taking damage is considered 'skillful'.

NOTE: Remember the thread named "Pk'er attitude coming back?". I feel its affecting tif, not only because of this thread.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's better than whining that I chose to train a skill that you chose not to train and then losing.

Amen! Just because we choose to train skills that pures are weak to doesnt mean that we are being "disgrased", it means we are being a whole lot smarter than pures....

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

Well, I'm hoping the upcoming pvp is all items lost on death just to increase prices so I can profit more by selling to fellow pkers.. but when it came to the old wild, I always wanted the first hit, since its often a nice bit of extra damage, and can put a scare into whoever you're fighting.

To the above post, its not pker attitude, its just common idiocy under a different mask. ::'

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Well, I'm hoping the upcoming pvp is all items lost on death just to increase prices so I can profit more by selling to fellow pkers.. but when it came to the old wild, I always wanted the first hit, since its often a nice bit of extra damage, and can put a scare into whoever you're fighting.

To the above post, its not pker attitude, its just common idiocy under a different mask. ::'

Mask's name: Majora.

No wait, nvm.

Mask's name: Pk'er attitude. It isn't so bad if it wouldn't be for their 'honor' system. And also the fact that you can show them evidence + proof yet they will say "l0l nerd just do dis".

I agree that defence can be better. I personally think a range/mage tank is the best stat set since updates often favour defence, and defence makes the game so easy. I personally have low defence for the challenge, not so much for the ability to pk. I personally have little for an honor system since I feel that using dial-up is enough of a handicap against myself. The only thing that I dislike is hiding around corners, but thats just personal opinion. ::'

I definitely agree that some people have too much of an attitude, but I am seldom annoyed by idiots for long thanks to the ignore list.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

:lol: skill in runescape! LMFAO! are you a comedian? because man, i think you should be a comedian! omg you're hilarious! har har har.

no. there isnt skill in runescape. there are 'skills' in which you train. there are "techniques" such as diagonal running, or timing your food to prevent loosing a turn.

There is no skill to pvp, apart from distracting your opponent in hopes of making them screw up. Personally, I trick them into talking, say something that will agrivate the headstrong pker into typing out full retorts, at which point I spec and kill them for being stupid. all the while i use prayer :thumbsup: because I am proud to be a smart person, who doesnt care that I'm just better than you.

You are a class cannon my friend, and I'm an angsty teenager with stones. who will win?

(**note I think angst is wrong, and im not actually an angsty teenager, merely a metaphor to sho the stupidity of the pker "honor" system of stupid stupidness. and yes i did just say that sentence, dont judge me, i say now that i'm tired rather than making the excuse later. Now THAT is honor. or at least internet honor.**)

edit- just reread, lots of spelling mistakes... blarg

Reverents can be a pain, but you can run away from them. Just curious, do they still have teleblocking ability?

Fear the church, the reverents have 85 magic!!!!

Have any of you people ever gone PKing? The reason why protection prayer is looked down upon because it's not going to get anyone anywhere. If you have a fight with both using protection prayers, it seriously drastically reduces the chance of either one of the fighters killing each other. Not very fun is it. Especially when your 2-3 steps away from the wild entrance and you use protect prayers. Pathetic. Why PK if you're going to waste peoples time and money, that's just being boring.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Have any of you people ever gone PKing? The reason why protection prayer is looked down upon because it's not going to get anyone anywhere. If you have a fight with both using protection prayers, it seriously drastically reduces the chance of either one of the fighters killing each other. Not very fun is it. Especially when your 2-3 steps away from the wild entrance and you use protect prayers. Pathetic. Why PK if you're going to waste peoples time and money, that's just being boring.

why not? :shock:

and runesscape..fun...? :o

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

Lmao, no my friend it is called lack of tactic.

Having to rely on a protect prayer instead of pure skill.

It's pathetic.

Well the perhaps you should go around and PK with 1 attack and strength and use your so called magical skills when PVP comes out. What's the difference between attack and pray?

Aka defil3d?

I think the difference should be pretty obvious.

I can't be bothered to watch another video filled to the brim with teaming and video effects. The one I watched (BH part 3) did not have a single kill that wasn't teamed. And why do you not say what the difference is, since it's so obvious. I await your enlightenment, o skillful one.

Wait, so you don't like teaming but you approve of praying?

SKIMMYSTROWN AND BETTER THAN YOU.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=703695

Most of the time they CANT pray, which is why they hate it so . . .

I hate the idiots that did what you said and also got mad at us for using prayer. Hey, pures, [bleep] you. I'm going to use piety and protect from melee whenever I want.

Whatever you need to survive, this other guy is trying to take all my stuff, whatever slight advantage you have, USE IT.

faiyaz101.png

Unfairly Banned-Appeal In Process, Its been slow due to the sheer number of them

Most of the time they CANT pray, which is why they hate it so . . .

What? Last time I checked smite is above the requirements for the protection prayer, I'm going to be blunt: if you're going to post, please put some thought into it before pressing submit.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

That's probably the closest to what my opinion is. When I pked, I never used protect prayers. I didn't mind if the other person did it, I'd pray back then, but I was never the first person to put prayer up. It wasn't part of the honor code or anything, I just didn't find it fun hitting 0 after 0, it's more interesting and intense when you're actually dealing lots of damage, and taking a risk

croppedskill2ph6.png

621st person to achieve 99 slayer on December 3rd, 2007

177th person to 99 summoning on June 21st, 2008

That's probably the closest to what my opinion is. When I pked, I never used protect prayers. I didn't mind if the other person did it, I'd pray back then, but I was never the first person to put prayer up. It wasn't part of the honor code or anything, I just didn't find it fun hitting 0 after 0, it's more interesting and intense when you're actually dealing lots of damage, and taking a risk

But is pathetic really the right word? Hell, I wouldn't even use the word cowardice. I would say it's a tactic, and if you don't like it you just should avoid whoever uses it.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

I remember when I would go out to the old wildy B.D. (before ditch) and then almost no one would attack you unless you were skulled and if you asked someone to fight they would go "You first noob! Scared to lose your rune??" Those were the good old days were people sold pk items near the edge and luring was rampant :lol:

erasig.jpg

:lol: skill in runescape! LMFAO! are you a comedian? because man, i think you should be a comedian! omg you're hilarious! har har har.

no. there isnt skill in runescape. there are 'skills' in which you train. there are "techniques" such as diagonal running, or timing your food to prevent loosing a turn.

There is no skill to pvp, apart from distracting your opponent in hopes of making them screw up. Personally, I trick them into talking, say something that will agrivate the headstrong pker into typing out full retorts, at which point I spec and kill them for being stupid. all the while i use prayer :thumbsup: because I am proud to be a smart person, who doesnt care that I'm just better than you.

You are obviously a non-pker.

I hope over time you realise how stupid the latter paragraph was.

Zerker_jane.png

I love the skiller's trying to act like pkers, or at least like they know what they are talking about, lol.

I loved the 'Go skull', or the 'Skull first' more so than the 'attack first' arguments, even if the go skull statements extended from needing to attack first or whatever, but still leaded to very funny reactions in-game.

But infamous summed it up quite well, any decent pker will tell you protect prayers are for newbies at pvp in the old days, and in CW, but who knows in BH.

I love the skiller's trying to act like pkers, or at least like they know what they are talking about, lol.

I loved the 'Go skull', or the 'Skull first' more so than the 'attack first' arguments, even if the go skull statements extended from needing to attack first or whatever, but still leaded to very funny reactions in-game.

But infamous summed it up quite well, any decent pker will tell you protect prayers are for newbies at pvp in the old days, and in CW, but who knows in BH.

Everyone does protect melee in BH (even when fighting rangers).

Too many one item dds noobs.

Zerker_jane.png

Yes, it was rather lame tbh. I hope Jagex releases a new system with these pking worlds. Not because I will be using it much though, I will probably keep playing on the old worlds, since I'm not much of a pker (Unless at MSSW. There I love to pk in the name of TIP.IT!!!! :D)

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

This is just pathetic. Just because most pures dont have the brains to understand the fact that the skills are there to be used, doesnt meen you are a noob for using them. Why was is there iven such a skill as prayer, or such a prayer as frotect from ___ if it would be nooby to use it... Its called tactic.

It's pathetic.

It's people like this that make me laugh at the Runescape PKing community in general.

There's some intelligence at the door. I think it's for you.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

It's pathetic.

no your inability to use veracs is pathetic :wall: #-o =D>

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Why so much of the pure bashing? When I PK, I do no armour fights, and I don't protect pray -- do I look much like a pure to you?

It's pathetic.

no your inability to use veracs is pathetic :wall: #-o =D>

Veracs isn't a PKing armour TBH. It doesn't hit very high, it doesn't really hit through prayer often enough for getting a KO and it means you risk many times what your opponent risks.
The_Maddest.png

am i the only one who have though that pures are afraid of prayer?

a pure attack you, you flop on protect prayer, they go Z0Mg! pr4y3r n0ub!?!, then they run and tele's then pm's you about being a noob...

isn't that just the fear speaking out... think about it.

if a human is scared the natural reaction is to run and get to safety, and then the pm is because they think "oh wait, i just looked nooby" so they pm you to get their confidence up to their normal level.

pures are just thinking.. hey i can hit 40's but then someone come alone and hits 40's + protects from melee and the noobs thinks... what?... cheater!!!!

this is why i in general don't like pures, they think they are much better then everyone else and then when someone stronger comes along they must have been cheating.

I know this is not all pures but face it, its ALOT of them...

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

Self confidence pretty much sums up my thought as well. A lot of pures cannot use protection prayers. Why train a skill that costs millions only to not use it because of some stupid code that essentially tells you to die (no eating before you get to 20hp, no pray, no summons). The PK'ing honor code is a joke, and although I'm not much of a PK'er, it is not hard to see what it is. Pures just simply try and keep you inferior to them which already gives them the advantage.

I'm not saying you should suddenly start using protection prayers against everyone, especially in places such as Duel Arena, because it gets annoying by drawing out the battle. However, I doubt you are going to suddenly, in a middle of the fight, look that player up to see if they have prayer. No, just use a protection prayer, if it is to your advantage, why the hell are some of you not using it? You're trying to gain honor by being killed by people you have never met and will probably never see again?

hopesolopatriot.jpg

so true...so true

i mean thats why prayer is there and thats why we train it so high.

Amazing, 46 prayer! It takes like 2 hours to get that from level 1, lol.

Pray nubs ftw <33 :ugeek: :lol: