Favorite Town in Runescape

Taito2004

What is your fav. town in runescape? Why do you like it? Is there anything you would like to change about it?

Mine, at the moment, is ardy cause there is quite a bit you can do there, thieving, hell hounds are close, boat to Karamaja, smithing etc. I wish, that there was an anvil there though :(

PS. If this is the wrong forum, please could a mod move it to the correct one, and i dont care if it is in the wrong forum . . . if it is, dont tell me, just could a mod move it :) I wouldn't like it spammed up by people saying it is wrong.

Edit: I bumped this thread 'cause it hasnt been posted on since november 2005, and with the new areas that have been released It will be interesting to see if viewqs have changed at all.

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right forum lol :lol: My favorite town is yanille-herblore, xp, mage guild, mining, range, etc.

fastest smithing xp at yanille anvils. Fastest iron banking is here. best place to get herbs yourself is here. Good thieving if you want to get bread along with ur gps.

Feel free to add me ingame-Everything's OK.

Urza. The One. The Legend.

96703366.thumb3.jpeg

how do u get herblore down at yannile, there is a store selling stupid mortars but dats all

Ya can also buy chocolate there ..

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

I can't really decide between Port Phasmays and Seers village. Seers is superb for selling item to semi-intelligent people (unlike Varrock and Falador's OMG PLZ SEL U SORD 4 MI 68GP AND BUCKET) plus the yew and willow trees are right next to a bank.

Port Phasmays is really nice looking and different town and it has the Ectophial teleport right next to it. It's a real shame that I never see anyone there as it's probably the best new town added in RS2 yet it's used less than Rellekka when that doesn't even have a bank.

blazesigbq9.jpg

seers: there is a anvil, party hall, flax, rock crabs and the dragon axe near bye, and the wood to cut in the world.

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

I can't really decide between Port Phasmays and Seers village. Seers is superb for selling item to semi-intelligent people (unlike Varrock and Falador's OMG PLZ SEL U SORD 4 MI 68GP AND BUCKET) plus the yew and willow trees are right next to a bank.

Port Phasmays is really nice looking and different town and it has the Ectophial teleport right next to it. It's a real shame that I never see anyone there as it's probably the best new town added in RS2 yet it's used less than Rellekka when that doesn't even have a bank.

What is at Port Phasmays? What's there, to do etc..

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png