Tip.It Times: Varrock Library (on the forums)

Eeeeediot

This week's Tip.It Times has been released. Feel free to discuss the article or post any comments. If you have any criticism, please make sure its constructive! :)

Varrock Library (on the forums)

Necromagus

Somewhere in the west of Varrock, obscured by more imposing buildings, stands a library. ItÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s a small library, not nearly as impressive as the royal libraries in the castle, guarded fiercely by Reldo, but itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s a nice place, a kind place. Unlike the royal library, its shelves arenÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t filled...

Click HERE to read the rest of the article

Gaelsian and Smoke p3wn y00!

I love the Varrock Library for the most part. I'm actually working on a history of the God Wars (slash narrative tale) for it. You might see me at various remarkable sites in my archeaologist outfit, my head buried in books.

Nice Times!

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Hehe, thanks, I had fun writing it :)

Necro in the tipit times? :shock: Whatever next?
Ain't life full of surprises? :P

I love the Varrock Library for the most part. I'm actually working on a history of the God Wars (slash narrative tale) for it. You might see me at various remarkable sites in my archeaologist outfit, my head buried in books.

Nice Times!

What would this outfit be?

the russians are the best! Hands down!
Womzoomed-1.gif

Nice Times!

What would this outfit be?

Desert Jacket, Desert bottom, Legends Cape, Mayor Awusah's shoes, and the Pendant of Armadyl.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Not to say that I didn't enjoy the story but I've always expected the Tip.it Times to be a recap of what's been happening in the Runescape world or community. Tis nice to see some advertising for the forgotten Varrock Library Forum but I would also liked to have seen some news about the agility pyramid, reactions (primarily in the RSC community) to the Mass banning in RSC and RS2.

But nonetheless great job on the story Necromagus. You did a bang up job.

Not to say that I didn't enjoy the story but I've always expected the Tip.it Times to be a recap of what's been happening in the Runescape world or community. Tis nice to see some advertising for the forgotten Varrock Library Forum but I would also liked to have seen some news about the agility pyramid, reactions (primarily in the RSC community) to the Mass banning in RSC and RS2.

But nonetheless great job on the story Necromagus. You did a bang up job.

the point is to give the tip.it times a bit of variety; if it kept repeating itself being a recap of the week's events it'd get rather boring after awhile. and i'll straight up tell you what the legit RS community thinks about the bannings - they're happy. that really took alot of deep thought on my part :P

i neva new about an xtra library lol

to that i say

"...and then the night raised his sord and hit the dragon in the hed and teh hed exploded liek a mellon..."

i really liked this one though. i didn't even read the title (or realize there was one) and thought people would be here asking what other library you were talking about :P anyways, love the colloquial style, and the great descriptiveness (especially in the last paragraph)

ubersig2se0.jpg

Yeah, that kinda was a jab at how some people post things without even bothering to run them through a spellchecker...

The point was simply drawing people's attention to the Varrock Library and the fact that they've been revised and restaffed. What better way to do draw attention to a creative writing board than with a piece of creating writing?

"...and then the night rased his sord and hit the dragon in the hed and teh hed exploded liek a mellon..." that was absolutely brilliant :lol:
Yea... That cracked me up. :lol: I actually laughed out loud in real life reading that. You should try reading it out loud. It's more hilarious.

"...and then the night rased his sord and hit the dragon in the hed and teh hed exploded liek a mellon..." that was absolutely brilliant :lol:
Yea... That cracked me up. :lol: I actually laughed out loud in real life reading that. You should try reading it out loud. It's more hilarious.

Just tried it. I can confirm that hypothesis - LOL.

That sentence took me about five minutes to put down properly. At first I spelled 'mellon' as 'melon' because of the Dutch spelling rules that I'm used to. Luckily a quick spellcheck showed that 'melon' should be spelled as 'melon', so I spelled it 'mellon' :wink: