Everything posted by PhaperPlane
-
Halo 3!!! Ratings
We also have a Halo 3 topic already, please use that. :)
-
Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion Thread!
King Dedede has been announced as a playable character! :shock:
-
Resident Evil 5
The fith game in the series and this time, Chris Redfield is the main character in the game, now set in Africa I think. The combat System will be the same as in Resident Evil 4, Third person. If you have an Xbox 360 or a PS3 you can download (still I think) the extended trailer which shows gameplay. The plot still remains a mystery but at the end of the trailer, you see a Woman which appears to be in a tank of some sort. From the trailer, it looks incredible, I think this game will have the same first impression that RE4 did. The game was going to be released in 2008 but however, they have delayed it to 2009. The game will be on the Xbox 360 and the Playstation 3. Post your views.
-
~ Homer S 777 - FOUR 99s PARTY IN TWO WEEKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~
Add me to the list, I'll try to make it. :)
-
~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~
I think that Zombie hand wants your Natures Wakka! :shock: Have fun on Runecrafting! :)
-
The Wii Zapper!
The Wii Zapper hits the stores in America on November 19, with Link's Crossbow Training! :shock: When I first heard about this, I was thinking it was going to be like Time Crisis, I could just imagine hearing the T.V shouting "Reload!" again and again :P I know there is going to be Resident Evil on the Wii but I thought, is that? Namco are sure to bring out some awesome game, Namco have said nothing. Until Sega, came up with the idea of releasing Ghost Sqaud on the Wii =D> I was very pleased to hear this, it got better because Ghost Squad will have 4 Player modes and Nintendo Wi-Fi. Ghost Squad will be bundled with the Wii Zapper on October 25 in Japan so its possible we can see this bundle over here too. I think Sega are going to boost sales of the Wii. Good job Sega! :) Side Note - What is so Special for Nintendo on November 19 in America?
-
BioWares new MMO = KOTOR3?
Ah yes the Knights of the Old Republic series, I loved the first one, I didn't buy the second one (for some reason :uhh:) but if this true, I'll buy it. I also had to Wikipedia about The Force Unleashed game, I didn't know what you were on about :XD:
-
The Orange Box :o
Half Life 2 Episode 2 is AMAZING played alot of it last night, incredible game :) Team Fortress 2 is another amazing game, I just love being a Spy and back stabbing people. :D
-
The Orange Box :o
I got the Orange Box yesterday and I completed Portal Today, amazing game, Kudos to whoever thought of the idea. Also, Valve do have plans to release a Weighted Companion Cube as a desktop toy will be released by the end of this year. I am so buying one as soon as they are released :D
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Looks like I haven't been updating this blog! :shock: Okay, well, it is indeed mah Birthday today. I haven't opened my presents yet but I haven't been on Runescape in a while, so yeah :P Happy Birthday to me : My party was awesome! We went to a Lazer Shooting arena, I got Top Gun award with a total of 20900 points :D Off to log in!
-
I'm back, going for 6 99's. Say hi in my blog ^^
Good Luck fishing I haven't posted here in a while :o
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Hey guys, I'll post the Party information later today, I have no Homework so its all good, I would of posted the information earlier but, the Forum was down. Anyways.... I've got 2K Nats now, so yeah
-
Shey was here!
Nice work Shey! Now go live at Dust Devils 8-)
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Hey guys, I have put 99 Theiving on hold and now for a new goal to keep me going through the Half Term break, Nature crafting, check the first post for more details :wink:
-
Bbq Muffin - A Pure Who Isn't Pure at Heart [9m off GWD]
Hawt blog you got here, have fun ranging!
-
Enipeus' Blog (1B+ Bank Screenshot)
That's a Hawt bank Goodluck! :
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
*Coughs* :-w
-
Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion Thread!
Now the UK have to wait longer! :cry: Curses, I knew it would be bad news since it said TBD.
-
Runescape on Wii?
Lets review, You can post on these Forums with the Wii, with this USB Keyboard update, it would make typing in stuff on Wii games (E.G Twilight Princess, entering your name) would become a few seconds. I think seeing Java on the Wii would be a good idea, if this does happen, well, I would spend alot more time on the Wii.
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Hmmm it appears I haven't updated this in a while :uhh: Anyways.... Some news: It is infact 9 Days before my Birthday : I am doing Snowboarding club every Friday :) I am having my Real life birthday party on the 19th October. :D I need to go Runecrafting (Time to make 3K nats) :o Hardly any homework for next week =D> My new house is looking better! Sooo yeah :-w So what have I been up to? I have been at Castle Wars (Its so fun on full worlds) I'm going to stop it soon though, I need to get RC! Plus, I will be hosting an RS Birthday party on the same day as the Real Life party. I will post information soon.
-
Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion Thread!
+1 :( Once I get my birthday Monies, time to get my Pre-order filled in :) I just hope they get it released in December over here :pray:
-
Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion Thread!
Lol, the USA Release date has changed to TBD (To be Decided) :o It could be delayed!
-
Shey was here!
Shey owns Shey > Chuck Norris :P
-
Andufus - 6 months later, training slayer!
Put me down as an healer
-
[Hart|Blog] [93/99 Ranged! 51 Ruby hit, D Boots #28!]
Yay!!! Hartlar gets Flippers!!