Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

manitstinks

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by manitstinks

  1. manitstinks replied to Aslan's topic in Help and Advice
    Seems about right. Personally I did a few solo meds around the high f20s.
  2. why wouldnt you kill wfs with scrolls? very worth it
  3. Works for both but if its dead, you get a random seed back. Lets use toadflax seeds for example. 1 in 10 alive patches = 1 toad seed back. 1 in 10 dead patches = random seed back.
  4. Fire cape is unnecessary and tbh I think its kinda obsolete now O.o
  5. Now enough charms for 99 summoning. Oh yeah and the 550 tasks.
  6. Slayer for money.
  7. Putting a titan next to the door from the inside definitely slows down bots but people help the bots open the door. I spy Britney Spears (Hint: She's an npc)
  8. First of all, do quests before anything. That way, you can have the armour/weapons you already want. Don't buy the obby cape. Waste of a few hundred k. Just have your cape slot open. Dragon skirt > legs because of the price and same stats.
  9. Now I can get 81 torstols per run. Well that will happen next year when I get my hunter to lvl 81? or w/e the required lvl is
  10. Shouldn't get the pet. I got it and now its stuck somewhere in my junk tab.
  11. I think you would get about 130ish with ur stats.
  12. cancelling it is
  13. At 96+ prayer you restore 31 prayer points per dose of prayer potion. At 72... well its like 24? And I like to soul split dark beasts so you dont have to bring food or anything.
  14. You should cancel them @ 72 pray
  15. Lots of quests and slayer Yes its that basic in the early stages
  16. Now I know what the true nerds at school are talking about. (They truly act like this irl) :thumbdown:
  17. Someone want to explain how to plant one and where to get the seed? Searched database but nothing came up. Also, should I pay the farmer? Seems like a lot of stuff to get and takes up an hour.
  18. actually coal is pretty fast too I like to afk it but I hate the noobs that solo rocks. They never learn that having a million people to 1 rock is the same as just 1 person. Then everything is mined up and we gotta wait 3 mins for the rocks to reload.
  19. Zmi at about 40k xp an hour. Remember to have a full bank by filling up with coloured clothes from canifis. No idea. My hunter is 1 level higher :boohoo: Pyramid plunder is mildly fun but thieving is always fully concentrated. Add calquat and herbs in the mix. Do pineapple and maple or papaya and yew
  20. One of the few but best flips of my life. Bought as soon as behind the scenes came out for 1.9m each. Made some nice dough. Yeah i should have gotten platebodies but i was thinking the pray bonus of veracs skirts made it more popular.
  21. Should I bring the autotyper into discussion?
  22. Prayer pots are your food when you have 95 prayer. Couple that with rapier = win. Godswords are useless tbh. Use eee / monkfish
  23. All skills need a complete revision if you add the 120 cap. What in the world would you catch at level 117 hunter? Would I be able to smith uber-rune at level 110? Too much work = headache = beer = weed = jagex
  24. I would say so

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.