Everything posted by Errdoth
-
An annual smiley contest?
There are plenty of smiley packages available, what's to stop someone from ripping one off of those, or why not just suggest to the admins to download a different smiley pack that you would like added. I would enjoy seeing, and possibly participating in more contests with the reward being a custom rank. Perhaps a "Suggest a Rank Contest" sticky, where people post their idea for a contest, and the idea is polled and then used?
-
Nothing to do...
Same with me. I don't exactly live in a big city either. Huntington Beach may be "big", but it's not like Los Angeles or New York in terms of it being crowded with buildings. I just have fun going on the roof and practicing rolls into the grass, trying to kong vault our neighbors low wall, or just running and jumping over random obstacles.
-
Nothing to do...
Then practice PK, it's what I'm going to do in a few minutes, anyway. It doesn't even have to be rugged PK, just get out and have some fun jumping over walls and stuff. Try to make up your own moves, make courses, build some stuff to train on, or even learn to flag pole, it's really awesome once you can do it, and looks even cooler going horizontal.
-
~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**
I support...again. (My first post was actually on this very thread) One question though, in certain tabs, such as currency, are the items restricted to just currency? (i.e. Automatic ghost stacks of all of the different forms of currency, with space for only currency, and not random objects, and only counting toward bank space if the value in one of those spots < 0)
-
My grandfather will die soon...
There is always a time for mourning, but eventually, the fog will lift, and you will see the day. Remember the good, forget the bad, cry some, and know that you loved him and he loved you; that's all that mattered. I know what it feels like, the thought of knowing there is nothing you can do, but you feel that you must never give up. Detach yourself from that feeling for a while, and float on the memories. I also have a song for you: These Are The Days Of Our Lives by Queen
-
Whats your EYE Colour??
I'm blue, with just a tint of green.
-
Friend Finder, An Add-On *105 Supporters WOOT!*
Bumped?
-
This board - the community category - index placement?
I actually kind of like these boards in their own position. If someone has a problem with this board, or a suggestion, they would need to be an active user, and have found their way around the boards before they should even contemplate the thought of a suggestion; then, they should know how to find these boards if they are an active enough user to post a thought out suggestion. So, yes, I disagree.
-
Suggestions. *MORE ADDED*
On the subject of Tip.It events, I believe that it is a miracle that they are pulled off in the first place. Tip.It events usually have loads of people, and trying to coordinate all of those people to do a task requiring thought, would be all but feasible. The events weren't really about rewards and hard tasks, but about a bit of community fun. I'll admit, it would be fun to have something a bit more toned to higher level players, but still, planning those seems tough enough at this point, anyway.
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
9/10 Off to camp...dammit.
-
well...where do i go from here?
Umm... I'm curious as to why you gave ADHD pills to people at school. Why didn't you just throw them away, or do some research, and explain to your mom that you don't need to depend on them anymore?
-
Summer Time, oh BOY. What do you do to pass the time?
I don't, I consider it mean and irresponsible, and anyone who has ever mugged an older, more vulnerable person needs to be locked away in jail for a long time. You making jokes about serious crime shows your immaturity and carelessness for other human beings, you'll be old one day and it would be ironic if you got mugged. Thanks for mugging every member of TIF's sense of humour for the next 100 years. *Errdoth feels his sense of humor depart from him into the pocket of Jesus the Mugger* Anyway, I read these forums and some others, go to "camp", the beach (pretty much everyday), and...yeah...
-
Post count 10K+?
There are actually a few with 10k plus, and the "Troll General" ran was just added recently as more neared the post count. Still good to update the stickies.
-
Post pictures of your pets here
Your own hosting is has been eaten by the 404 monster. Oh, cute dog, dei.
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
8/10, you're still hiding in forum games, eh?
-
Serb suffering
Go back to the institution, where you kind of people belong. :)
-
After several years...The elusive GHOST PICTURE!!! :P
Whoa, that is pretty creepy. Who took that picture?
-
Post pictures of your pets here
Cool, we have a miniature dachshund, black and tan,
-
Post pictures of your pets here
The Sith, what breed is your dog, her face looks almost dachshund-ish?
-
What Does Time Look Like?
How would we know?
-
What Does Time Look Like?
What Does Time Look Like? About a month ago, I was looking through my usual magazine subscriptions, which, for some reason, all tend to arrive at the same time. I briefed over Popular Science, Engineering, and Mechanics, and read over the cover page on Discover magazine. Near the bottom, it read ̢̢̮ââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅDoes time exist?̢̢̮ââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ
-
"COOL" Summer Treats!
Mmmmm...redneck food. YOu can't say no to strawberries and watermelon. Along with some frozen cookie dough (or oreos) =9
-
Dealing With Fear In Hostile Situations
I would look at that in a different way. It's just like and sport, from skdiving to parkour, and even first aid. You don't have time to think, and if you don't know what you are doing, never parctice, whatever, then you will screw up. If you practice a lot and know what to do so much that it becomes natural for you, then your good. If you panic, or go into "surviva mode", without having any idea of anything, your not going to be so well off.
-
Most attractive male celebrity?
Lol at failure to detect the cruel joke bones played on us.
-
Most attractive male celebrity?
haha you should have waited a bit until some more people posted.