Everything posted by Errdoth
-
Taxes, Taxes, Taxes.......
Wittle kiddies wike me don't have to file nasty wasty taxes, though you can always when it's tax time in my house with my parents. :D
-
Enter button for Look up User
Probably a little bit of both :) One of my many problems.
-
reasons why people would call you weird
^You're one of the few pics I saw during my short stay at that other forum. You seriously did look like some guy in a boy band. Seriously.
-
Enter button for Look up User
*waits for Tip.It's php god (Albosky) to show up and see if there is a fix*
-
Enter button for Look up User
Never does any harm come from a suggestion. :
-
Enter button for Look up User
That's the way all phpBB forums are, and I don't know what this would accomplish. As far as I know, the majority of users only use that function sparingly, and it seems as if the fix would be harder than what it would accomplish.
-
reasons why people would call you weird
Ummm, I'll just post the majority: [*:1v5hswm0]I have a 4.0 GPA [*:1v5hswm0]I like math [*:1v5hswm0]I spend a lot of the time of my day clicking refresh on a forum [*:1v5hswm0]I play runescape (biggy) [*:1v5hswm0]I want to be an author (While most kids my age still fantasize about becoming professional sports stars) There's more, but it would be boring to post them all.
-
SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME PLEASE?!?!?!
My old computer used to do that ALL the time. I eventually threw it away and built a new one.
-
"You can't tell me what I can and can't do."
I'm not a teenager and I'm sure some other people reading this aren't either I wouldn't care what my age was anyway, it is me, in general so you're 12? No, that's me who's twelve. Blue is 11, I'm pretty sure. For your topic in general: Most people have your best interests at heart, and if their intention stays pure, it's not really a bad thing, even if it ends up hurting you, if their purely and wholeheartedly had your best intentions as their intentions, I find nothing wrong with that. For every screw up they make, there are a million other things that they will have been right about. I'm not sure 'who' you are talking about, but that can be applied to your peers and parents and siblings alike. All that you need to do is ask yourself, "Do these people really care about me?" and you have your answer of whether you should listen to them when they tell you what you should and shouldn't do. Just my two cents on the matter.
-
Worst pain you've ever experienced..
falling down a hill on a 6 wheeled skateboard and coming to to find my face soaked in blood. Apparently I had rolled down and hit a rock in someones lawn. It sucked.
-
Player-Made-Poll Forum
Trust me, it works a whole lot better that way.
-
easter eggs
I always color eggs with my brother. We just make them with whatever colors come in the box. Funny thoug, I never eat the eggs.
-
What the hell happened to me?
I'm curious. How low is low?
-
This may work a little...
That sounds like a good idea, or even just copy the four or so guides and sticky them there.
-
Clan recruitment centre locked?
I just saw that moments after I posted this. Lock please.
-
Clan recruitment centre locked?
Can I ask why? this dosen't really affect me, but I was just curious.
-
Posting Real Life Pictures
You two are still debating this? Anyways, I haven't really decided where I stand in this debate. I would like to be able to see pictures of people, but why would anyone (not naming anybody in particular) want to see other people that bad. Is it really that important? You can always PM them if you are so desparate to see what they look like. The admins have their reasons, and I don't really think I have the qualifications to question them. They obviously know what they're doing.
-
Best Way to Clean My Mouse?
Buy a new mouse? You might want to replace that trackball mouse with a laser mouse, they work a lot better, and aren't too expensive for a normal one.
-
New Contests & Battles Subforum
Yay! Adios clutter! Great work admins.
-
Nearly lost my eye, anyone else got hurt latley?
I had my old skateboard that I added and extra truck too, and replace the wheels with 84mm rollerskate wheels. I tried to ride it down the hill next to my house, needless to say, the middle truck wasn't aligned properly. Three stitches to my chin and a massive abrasion on my leg.
-
Posting Real Life Pictures
Sorry, I didn't realize it was like that. When we are kept in the dark about the reasoning behind it, it does. But, as above, I didn't know what I was asking for.
-
The Photo of the month! -May's Theme: Unity-
:-w I'd like that, I'm going hinking this weekend for boyscouts, supposed to be nice with waterfallls and stuff, it's for tif, my friends will understand. :
-
Posting Real Life Pictures
I don't mean to be rude, but that is exactly what we have been asking for; a reason or example of why this shouldn't be allowed. Some of it is quite personal and they might not want everyone to know. Then at least some sort of generalization of a documented case of such where we can effectively understand how, why, and what is wrong. Right now, the administrators and other high ranking people have provided no stable backing as to what is wrong with this and why they fear something bad happening. I know that the administrators have their reasons, but without making said reasons known to us, the decision seems almost irrational. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm fairly certain (me being a newbie) that real-Life pictures were allowed on Scapeboard?
-
Posting Real Life Pictures
I don't mean to be rude, but that is exactly what we have been asking for; a reason or example of why this shouldn't be allowed.
-
Tip.It Times Presents: A Midnight Raid
It might have escaped your notice, but the Dwarven Boatman has a steamboat, Dwarf cannons run on steam, and the Dwarves already have a railroad connecting Keldagrim to their other communities. Why should they have all the fun? You should have included the cabbage April fools thing in there too. Jagex could not possibly have any sense of humor...