Everything posted by Tim_Finch
-
The Buttered Cat
Ah c'mon, this thread is entertaining, and we're exercising our brains by discussing how we can harness the power of this impossible but hilarious form of free energy. My next theory to provide the world with infinite and clean power: Power plants generally use different methods to create heat, then steam, and use that to spin a turbine, right? This ranges from nuclear fission to burning coal. Well, with nuclear power you have to get rid of the used uranium rods somehow, and coal power generates a lot of pollution, and everything in between has their problems. Well, what's the problem with slapping a buttered cat at the end of a turbine? I mean, other than dealing with PETA for skewering cats, but...
-
close
4/10, kinda a random level. But a decent one, nonetheless.
-
my friend is quitting the game because of monkey madness
Doesn't matter, as long as she has the bones. If she quits because she wasted 15 minutes by mistake, she's going to have a lot of problems down the road.
-
Def noob?
Basically, 'def noob' means 'winner noob'. Just say to them, "I'll remember that while you're kissing my feet."
-
Most Hated of RS '08
Most hated thing about RS of 08: People whining and complaining that Jagex keeps screwing up their game. [bleep]ing deal with it.
-
Bank Tabs
Tell us what kind of things you spend most of your time doing. It will depend mostly on that. I, for example, only have 1 tab for all non-combat skills (well, another for herblore, but that really supports combat). I also have tabs for melee, slayer, magic, and 'other' combat items. A clue scroll tab with all Uri emote items helps tremendously if you do a lot of combat.
-
The Buttered Cat
Wow. That is the most horrible and cruel thing I've ever heard. You're brilliant.
-
The Buttered Cat
Genius, you could harness this power to split anything. For example, apply buttered toast to each side of a sheet of steel, and now you have 2 thinner sheets of steel.
-
The Buttered Cat
Let's apply butter to other things.. If you spread butter on a parachute, would it flip upside down, killing the man?
- Greatest Invention
-
The Buttered Cat
Why wouldn't people believe it? People have a tendancy to believe all sorts of illogical garbage. Alright, then how about stuffing buttered cats in backpacks to solve the world energy crisis? No, I doubt even one person on Tif would believe that.
-
The Buttered Cat
Do you honestly think this thread is serious? Do honestly think we believe buttered toast on a cat will make it fly? I don't get why some people are taking this so seriously...
-
If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Hehe I like that one :thumbsup: Even better than that; teleport to their house, tell them they are wrong, punch them, then point at them and say "fail"....then take their money :thumbsup: Then take a picture of it and put it on the internet!
-
Greatest Invention
Please explain just how we invented ourselves >.>
-
If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Or better yet, the ability to teleport to the persons house and tell them that they're wrong, then punch them in the face ;)
- The Buttered Cat
-
Greatest Invention
Written language, the wheel, and Tylenol PM.
-
The Buttered Cat
You can tell that we honestly believed this was true when we started talking about solving the world's energy crisis with rotating cat-packs. Here's an idea: 2 buttered toasts, attached, buttered-side out on both sides. A compact substitute for cats.
-
Good clue reward? Post it here!
Bout 4.5m. And I have the same number of games I did 6 months ago.
-
Back to the Basics
Could you try to make the question a bit less complicated? :| I'll answer the best I can: Of attack, strength, defence, and hitpoints, each one has their 'opponent', as I like to say. Attack and defence are opponents. Strength and hitpoints are opponents. A higher defence means attack is less effective against it. Although, defence does not affect how high you can hit, just how often. In short: Attack: How often you hit Strength:How high you hit Defence: How often they hit, NOT how high.
-
Charm Drop Rates for Slayer Tasks
The black demon information is inaccurate, seeing as only a certain graphical type of black demon drop them (red eyes, long horns curving forward, no shoulder [bleep]es, I believe). You should collect the data killing only the ones that drop charms, otherwise your information will be way off.
-
What is this?
Grey and black? Bit chunkier than the Brassard? Bandos Chestplate fits the description perfectly.
-
Monkey Madness Questions!
Don't bother with all that extra stuff. With your stats, you can trounce the demon EASILY. Just bring a addy crossbow, mith bolts, and 1 pray pot, praying mage. With protect from melee, you'll barely take any damage in the dungeon. The falling rocks only hit ~3 hp or so, you'll use a lobster or two there.
-
Pyrefiend slayer task.. Good?
Do them. Fast exp and fairly fast crimsons.
-
Under a month of play
I doubt he no-lifed it, those stats can be achieved easily in 2 weeks without no-lifing. Although, those are still decent stats for 2 weeks. 6/10, but honestly, you should wait at least a month before posting your stats to avoid flamethrowers and napalm.