Everything posted by Tim_Finch
-
What was the last thing you ate?
Ice cubes. GOD those hit the spot.
-
wierd and wacky facts
I wear a gas mask and a wet suit when I sleep, so I don't worry too much about spiders crawling in my mouth.
-
The Sig Rating Game
6.6/10 I gotted a new siggy :
-
The Epic Picture Thread
[hide=Bermuda Triangle Secrecy][/hide]
-
The Sig Rating Game
8/10, looks pretty badass.
-
Today...
Drinking 3 red bulls in a day is supposed to be deadly. The label on Monster says 2 should be the max. He'd be dead by noon. A couple months ago I drank 3 Red Bulls over the course of 2 hours at a lock-in :uhh: I shortly after went home due to a dull burning sickening pain in my lower abdomen. Wish I woulda known this fact then..
- Today...
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
48.6/54
- Today...
- A game everyone loves!!!!
-
Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
- worst pain ever inflicted on you
That is [bleep] stupid. It is a rule, whenever a guy see's another guy with his legs open, he kicks him hard. That is manlaw. That's not manlaw, that's a bunch of immature [wagon] holes getting a kick out of other people's excruciating pain.- Shamwow guy arrested for beating up prostitute
[hide=] she was gonna love his nuts. [/hide] No, not all the puns in the world can describe this moment!- Today...
[hide=] Baking soda + vinegar volcano lolololol This reminds me, I need to make a video using iMovie for my computer apps class... I need ideas as well. Video can be about anything? Pretty much, as long as it's not a porn flick or anything. Damn. I have no ideas either. Involve glitter. francium francium FRANCIUM!!! francium is too unstable, and pretty much impossible to find/get. CAESIUM! CAESIUM CAESIUM much more easily obtainable. go look through the thread about epic chemical reactions for some ideas mebbe? if any of those are even allowed. [/hide] Plausible, but I was thinking of something along the lines of drawing a 30 foot pentagram in the ground with gasoline and lighting it on fire.- You are now aware that you are breathing.
[MorganFreeman] And in the infinite space of Off-Topic, lies memes that cause colossal irritation in its people. This is the way of TIF. [/MorganFreeman] I LOVE IT!!- "Friend jungle" ?
I agree with her. You don't know who they are, so feel free interrogate them with violent language. If they piss you off, piss them off.- Today...
Baking soda + vinegar volcano lolololol This reminds me, I need to make a video using iMovie for my computer apps class... I need ideas as well. Video can be about anything? Pretty much, as long as it's not a porn flick or anything. Edit: after this one we're doing another one with a partner, so I'd like to save the most epic ideas for that one.- Today...
- Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
360- Team 'A' vs Team 'B' ~ A - 42 B - 37
420- Today...
There's quite literally never a time when I'm not procrastinating. By Monday I'm supposed to have a 5 minute long persuasive speech complete with research, and I got nothing so far. I likely won't do it until tomorrow night. God I hate procrastinating, but it feels so good. It's kinda like that satisfying pain you get when you press against a loose tooth.- What would you have done?
"Yea mate, I found your phone. I left it in a box of tampons ina ditch along the freeway, go find it"? I think I missed something here. Unless you just hand them a box of tampons that has the phone in it, but that wouldn't make much sense. It would be in a box of tampons in a septic tank that's in a ditch along the freeway, that's set on fire. Edit: Hell don't even put the phone there. Just see what ridiculous things you can make them do.- What would you have done?
Or in a box of tampons! If they're a girl, then... In a septic tank.- What would you have done?
If you want to have some fun, put it in an EXTREMELY inconvenient place before calling them, such as a ditch on the side of a freeway.- 5 Random Facts About Yourself
when I read that, I pictured the guy in your siggy jumping up in the air, flapping his hands/wrists, and going, OOHHHH my tesssssssssssticclllllleeessssss. in an extremely flamboyantly gay voice. You have fulfilled my life with that statement - worst pain ever inflicted on you
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.