Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Skull replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    He spelled it wrong anyways, just go ahead with what you're going to do.
  2. Skull replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    That makes me think messing with wikipedia might not have been the best thing :lol: Oh, and it's tipitopia :)
  3. Skull replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Or, we could make our own wiki...
  4. Skull replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    This wikipedia page is a good example of why we could never run a wiki. It'd basically be ed with worse use of memes and less porn. Darn, it's gone.
  5. Skull replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    And/or everything that no one wants to do. ;)
  6. Skull replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    You're right... who wants to be a scribe?
  7. Skull replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    The guys over at wikipedia are going to hate us :lol:
  8. Skull replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    15 minutes of fame. ;)
  9. So THAT'S what twss stood for. I never made that connection, since I know what it "actually means."
  10. Skull replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    It's going to be a popularity contest... Just like all elections... But that's no fun. :cry:
  11. Skull replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Make elections, have people write a short piece on why they should be council and send them to dan or someone. Then he can add them anonymously (number them or something) to the first post and then we vote for 5. Only way I can think to do it without this being a popularity contest and to prevent people getting mad. Or I'm underestimating us, and we could just pick people straight up.
  12. [hide=Quote Tower] It falls from the sky and crushes your body? You're not allowed to use a supercannon to kill me. That involves a supercannon. I think you just won. We just deen it not physical, as it doesn't exist in this thread(anymore). :cry: But I was so clever too... Holy crap I won an arguement. :shock: [/hide] Only because it was to easy and me winning the thread would mean no more ridiculous ways of people dying.
  13. It falls from the sky and crushes your body? You're not allowed to use a supercannon to kill me. That involves a supercannon. I think you just won. We just deen it not physical, as it doesn't exist in this thread(anymore). :cry: But I was so clever too...
  14. Skull replied to Da Pirates's topic in Off-Topic
    Edit: Actually, fail reading skills, never mind.
  15. It falls from the sky and crushes your body? You're not allowed to use a supercannon to kill me. That involves a supercannon.
  16. Skull replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    This is actually a good idea. Not just the island thing itself, but a wiki for the forums? Detailing 'forum events', 'key people', jokes like these, and many other cool things. Sounds cool.
  17. Skull replied to AndyPandy's topic in Off-Topic
    The second time I broke my collarbone I ended up in a sling for pretty much my entire summer break. I spent my first week at camp then the next week I broke it in a soccer match. My first day out of a sling was my first day of school. Worst thing was I missed being able to tryout for my school team since tryouts start about a week before school does. :? Hope your ankle is getting better :)
  18. Skull replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    [hide=][/hide] A quick example of what I can make... If I get names/number of regions I could make it alot better than this.
  19. Skull replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    I'll make a decent map I guess. Anyone want to give me an idea of what we want for regions? Like should I make one for each board or what?
  20. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I did a lot of nothing :?
  21. Rage Against the Machine - I'm Housin'
  22. All part of your plan, right?
  23. Skull replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Probably for the best.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.