Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lowgravity

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lowgravity

  1. Lowgravity replied to a post in a topic in Art and Media
    Yes.. Looks like you just trace over runescape stuff then color it.
  2. Would you like me to re-use that archer, or make you a new one? (That's a old one I did and I would be willing to change the scene / monster.)
  3. Lol that may be a fake, but I saw a mod hit it for real, they were fishing and they got attacked by one of the troll things, and he 1 hitted it! No joke.
  4. How much is being payed for the skiing one?
  5. 1/10, all you did was put that picture on a grass brushed background..
  6. First abstract. ^ First pixel. ^ :lol: .
  7. I'm on it :) , anything you want him doing? Like killign someone? I'm just gonna have him looking cool on top of a cliff, then a dead guy next to the screen with a spec arrow in him. PS : What does the cat look like?
  8. Well I got bored so I decided to do it, your shading is very gradient based, now you can keep it like that which is fine because it looks great, but I (try :lol: ) and do more realistic type shading, it doesn't look as good, but I like it, nice lineworks btw.
  9. Lowgravity replied to RIPIX's topic in Art and Media
    Ownzor.. Nice work.
  10. I'll buy one, I want it to have a mage casting a spell on someone and then it deflects off the other persons shield and blows up the mage / sets him on fire. Text : '000 0 0 00 0' fades into 'Ownage Mage!'
  11. Name 1 other decent pixeler who's dumb enough to use gradients, it doesn't even look realistic, try actually making it a pixel instead of labelling a PhotoShop made piece a pixel to get more views.
  12. 2 Accounts my other one was Victim who I sold you it on.
  13. How is it pixel when you used a gradient... :roll:
  14. ^^ WIP. Those are my most recent....
  15. It's probally the person who posted it :cry: .
  16. I'm 13 and my pixels own his :lol: .
  17. Buying sig with orange font saying united kingdom rocks!!!!1111111 ? :? .
  18. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I lost it? :shock: .
  19. OMFG ANANOGRAM :o :o .
  20. Got bored, 20-30 mins work.. Maybe will add some more creatures later, called it grey as you can see in the box :) .
  21. Wow, I thought this was a media board? Not a fruit fan club? Clearly I was wrong, I wish everyone would shut up about all this it's so pointless and makes the boards look immature.
  22. Lowgravity replied to Razy_m8's topic in Art and Media
    Lol just continue to give it, I do it and I get flamed.. It's funny, only real artists accept it, I dunno why people ask for it when they aren't going to use what you say or anything.
  23. What do you want a colab for? Shading? Coloring? Linework? I will be your colab :D ?
  24. Why's he called Ted? He should be called something cliche like Peter the pear or something..

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.