Everything posted by Lowgravity
-
Mutant Freak - Pixel Art - Did this in class - Updated*
Wow that's really good, I love the perspective it's so perfect.. How long did you do this in? Must be a pretty long computer class :lol: .
-
Buying Pixel Sig- 500k-1 mil
Finished the staff, I was wondering if I could get a picture of the view you want? I've never been that deep on RS2..
-
~~~~rate my new sig~~~~
The head looks like ran made it..
-
Buying Pixel Sig- 500k-1 mil
Another update before I go and do something else.. I'm thinking im gonna do bind and saradomin strike, because I got a really ace idea for the bind. Want any changes?
-
Free sigs! ***Closed until further notice *** Dark_Ice DONE!
Wow these are looking great, you have really improoved with your coloring! I would order, but you look like you got your hands full :wink: .
-
Buying Pixel Sig- 500k-1 mil
:lol: Yes, this is just basic outline, just wanted to bump + let him no i'm not dead :roll: .
-
Buying Pixel Sig- 500k-1 mil
Outline for mage... Good?
-
~~Rate this! Evolution Of a Pixel Sig~~, fixed up real nice
Needs a amulet.
-
Buying Pixel Sig- 500k-1 mil
Never done a mage sig before so i'm gonna try this.
-
Pixel Tutorial \ RATE!! <3 *Update2*
That is so purtyfull <3. But what's he standing on? :o .
-
Selling pixel avatars cheap!
Hey, i'm bored so just order up for a pixel avatar, whatever you want, picture of your guy, a scene, doesn't have to be Runescape related.. Price - 5k+, 5k min, if you are feeling nice or you are majorly rich then more please :) .. Example :
-
Free Sig Shop ~Celebrating Quitting Runescape~
WOW that JK one is ace :!:
-
My 3rd Pixel Sig *In Process(2)*
Shading is cool, but the stance is off. The uper body look good, but the lower body doesn't try making it in more of a attacking position, good for your 3rd :) .
-
sigmaking is getting pathetic
They don't ask for that because everyone else has it, they ask for it because that's probally what they do in Runescape.
-
~~Rate this! Evolution Of a Pixel Sig~~, fixed up real nice
:lol: .. Why bother to do all these stages? When you could just do the final drawing after the sketch.
-
RATE MY NEW SIG
lol ur sig is uglyest what i've ever seen... on-topic: are u fking war crazy little kid? yea man.. dont say "ew" to sigs less nasty then yours :roll: Good luck making something better in that program, he is entitled to his opinion, never mind his sig, you don't have a sig, maybe you shouldn't be aloud to post anywhere? :roll: .
-
Pixel help
Just either study stuff irl, or look at the shape of the object and see where the light source comes from, and where the shading will go, then if you can be bothered you can do textures so the shading is different but you don't have to.
-
Buying sig for WoW
Can you please provide some pictures.
-
Can someone make me a pixel sig--I PAY WHATEVER YOU WANT
Neither of you put sample on your sig :cry: .
-
rate teh awesome sig pl0z!
You know there are people who make sigs who aren't from tip.it?
-
Buying sig for WoW
Ok.. This sounds fun, but can you provide some pictures? I have no idea what they look like.. And a picture size, I doubt anyone could fit that into 300x150 :oops: .
-
New Avatars - Skeleton Shield added
Ugh not another one, i'm sick of seeing everyone have the same avatar :shock: ..
-
~Pixel Signature Speed Compeition #3 Sponsors needed (lol)~
I'll join, any idea's when this will start? Is it like a competition or is it like the 30 min thingy, I hope that we have more time as I never seem to be on when it starts :oops: :cry: :( :!: .
-
buying PIXEL sig 1MILL!
Might help if you say what you want.
-
**Buying Pixel/3d Sig, for 800k on items (2nd/3rd places)**
W00t a 3rd prize I will actually make it now!