Everything posted by Lowgravity
-
Paying 1mil for a pixel sig, no beginner sig makers please.
M8 people these days dont know what a sig is... Ran is a tanented sig maker, and one of the best pixel makers... :lol: :lol: LOL you are funny.
-
Question About Ripping...
So you run around saying "OMG YOU RIPPER YOU SHOULD BE BANNED" when really you are the only ripper here :roll: .
-
Need SIX vectors made! UPDATE* [CLOSED]
You want like a 3D siggy thingy? I can do a free pixel one if you like.
-
Paying 1mil for a pixel sig, no beginner sig makers please.
Can't be bothered to argue with you rofl, your ego is too far up your [wagon] for you to take in anything i'm telling you.
-
Fenix Design Logo - A different approach
Keiphus @ art = pwnage. Use Keiphus's picture and your font and you have one sweet [wagon] logo :D .
-
Question About Ripping...
Heres a picture that X3ro "Made" and tryed to put into a competition, he was caught + pwned. (Note the large scaled one wasn't made by him).
-
***WINNER CHOSEN!*** LOCKINATE THIS TOPIC, GSW
KK start being illiterate so that people like you, gj. Leave this thread please.
-
***WINNER CHOSEN!*** LOCKINATE THIS TOPIC, GSW
That's rich coming from you :lol: .
-
Paying 1mil for a pixel sig, no beginner sig makers please.
no offence to ran but then why do you whant a ran style one.. i know ran's style is good but its not detailed.. at all i can see someone coloring it in 20 minutes.. lineart is a different story with him sidenote to ran: i like your style dont worry its not an offense or personal attack to you :D Lol Ran's pixel sigs take like 10 minutues :roll: . make one like his, and make everything yourself then, not like in your sig where u have took the southpark pics somewhere. Funny how one of the best pixelers on these forums made this sig you stupid tard, maybe you should think before you post :roll: . Ok lets make a Ran shadow sig eh? 2 second linework, 3 second shading, bam, you have a lame sig such as his.
-
***WINNER CHOSEN!*** LOCKINATE THIS TOPIC, GSW
I'm bored! I want something else to shade :( .
-
Paying 1mil for a pixel sig, no beginner sig makers please.
no offence to ran but then why do you whant a ran style one.. i know ran's style is good but its not detailed.. at all i can see someone coloring it in 20 minutes.. lineart is a different story with him sidenote to ran: i like your style dont worry its not an offense or personal attack to you :D Lol Ran's pixel sigs take like 10 minutues :roll: .
-
Question About Ripping...
Cause the creator of your sig obviously got permission from Matt Parker and Trey Stone? Maybe he did? And where did I say it wasn't ripped? :roll:
-
Question About Ripping...
People shouldn't rip anything, I reckon that if you didn't make something 100% yours then you have ripped it, unless you have received permission.. If idiots didn't rip anything in the first place we wouldn't have to "Talk" about it :roll: .
-
***WINNER CHOSEN!*** LOCKINATE THIS TOPIC, GSW
O.K i'm going to bed now, I forgot to tell you that I have this thing called M.E (Makes me tired alot) so I am at home all day every day, so it would be easy to send me stuff to work on if you want to see other stuff that I can make. Any idea when you will pick who you want, anyway, good luck + night all.
-
***WINNER CHOSEN!*** LOCKINATE THIS TOPIC, GSW
Hehe cool, so you like the secondary blending shade to be bigger also? That's cool.. I see you shaded alot more on the thing going across the forehead(sp?), I wasn't sure about how high you wanted that so I kind of did it in the middle instead of either a large shade or small :P . I also notice you made the inside of the med completely dark, would you like me to keep it dark but give it a cylindrical(sp?) shape like the one I did? (I haven't zoomed up to see if you did it or not :P )
-
***WINNER CHOSEN!*** LOCKINATE THIS TOPIC, GSW
Version #2. Did the inside, touched up some shading in places, neatened up the lines (not sure if you would want this done in other sigs). There's some really good work being thrown around here.. Good luck all :P . PS : Whats that line going just above the archway in the helmet, I haven't coloured that because i'm not sure what it's supposed to be, can you tell me what it is :oops: ?
-
***WINNER CHOSEN!*** LOCKINATE THIS TOPIC, GSW
Hehe not sure what you mean there by the back being white (unless you mean the inside of the helmet, which I might fix if you like).. What would boost me up to 1st place?
-
GRX
It's nice, but you need a banner which fits in with the colour scheme I think.
-
Eeh, Confusing 20 Min sig? :p
Wow that's cool, you take like pick out parts of it and make up your own shapes :P , nice.. How did you do it? Just draw loads of random things?
-
***WINNER CHOSEN!*** LOCKINATE THIS TOPIC, GSW
:P
-
I Apologize Tip It.
Yes.. That seems right, "OMG WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS GUY RIPPED A SIG IT'S NOT RIGHT TO BUY FROM HIM YOU IDIOT! THE ONE RIPPING ISNN'T THE ONE TO BLAME! GRR WHY TRY AND BUY IT :evil: " :roll:
-
I Apologize Tip It.
So you can copy some lineart, shade it quickly in photoshop, and play it off to be pixel and try and sell it for 500k? Wow that's really difficult
-
I Apologize Tip It.
LOL! Jeppoz was onto you so you decided to make this post so that you didn't get humiliated, that hardly takes guts. :roll:
-
***WINNER CHOSEN!*** LOCKINATE THIS TOPIC, GSW
This is my most recent, it's not finished, but I have done the main shading on the character. GL Finding someone g00d enough to match your linework :P .
-
first ever pixel sig...
Dunno why you guys are flaming neander for his sig, just because his isn't good doesn't mean he isn't entitled to an opinion, if he had no sig, you would listen to him then.. Wouldn't you. 1. Pickaxe needs to be infront of the rock not behind. 2. Lava is wierd. 3. Why is there blood coming from the handle of it? 4. Rocks need to be pointier, and make the whole rock the colour of rune. 5. Font is bad.