Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

deathdrow

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by deathdrow

  1. deathdrow replied to Embrace's topic in Off-Topic
    lmfao, dirty puns.
  2. some idiot resource teacher who must have an iq of [bleep]ing ten, treats everyone like they're six years old, and is about as intelligent as a third grader, convinced almost my whole school that there have been 75 deaths from swine flu in canada alone.
  3. I can't run for more than a minute without getting extreme pain in my knees and ankles.
  4. I almost got man vs tank today against a tank in versus, but then someone decided to help me and shoot it once with a shotgun.
  5. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Today, I got a start on cleaning my room thoroughly. I played some video games. I skipped school because I woke up late and had no way of getting there. I kind of wanted to go today too. I really need to start doing work, and studying, or I'm gonna [bleep] up pretty bad grades wise this year.
  6. Anything anyone here is afraid of? Anything that creeps you out, makes you shiver, and things that you just can't stand because you're so afraid of them? Personally I can't stand ants, If I see a decently large ant I get all shaky and have to walk at least 5 feet away from it. So, what are you biggest fears? I did a search and there were a couple topics on fears already, but they were from a while back, so I felt this could possibly deserve to be remade, if you mods feel the need to lock it go ahead.
  7. sorry doesn't mean anything. It's an admission of guilt. It may not mean anything physically, but it shows who's boss in the situation if one can be persuaded to admit a wrong. It's a power thing, I wouldn't expect you to understand. oh, I do understand what sorry is, I was just in a mood where people were telling me to say sorry for things that didn't deserve a sorry, and I was feeling kinda annoyed at it. so yeah. I really hate when people walk in rows, all next to eachother in a hallway, wouldn't be so bad if they walked fast, but they walk slow, always. It pisses me off. god dammit I hate slow people.
  8. I procrastinate all the time. not so much procrastinate, but have things to do, and I don't do them, either because there's no point, and it'd be waste of time to do them, or because it's just [bleep]ing stupid, or because it won't help me learn in any sense whatsoever. I procrastinate things like vacuuming and cleaning my room, but i get around to it eventually, generally when I'm depressed, and need something to distract myself from my depression.
  9. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    why is that?
  10. Pr0nz. uhmm, how about corpseburger then?
  11. deathdrow replied to Embrace's topic in Off-Topic
    My dad has a cane, I used to play with it a lot when I was little. Now I use it for getting rid of cobwebs on my ceiling.
  12. if it goes up to a level six i get ten days off school. if this turns into a pandemic. I'm [bleep]ed, I catch EVERYTHING. >.<
  13. Ibuprofen is a commonly abused drug. And it comes in up to 1000mg doses.
  14. what dose of ibuprofen was it? was it normal ibuprofen, or prescription hardcore painkiller level ibuprofen?
  15. School officials. Strip searching a child. Officials that have no training, and frankly, no authority. You don't see the problem? These aren't police officers, these are teachers. Just imagine if you were a parent. Would you want your child to be forcibly searched by a school official? It's a blatant disregard for any rights whatsoever. Legally teachers/school officials, can search lockers, and pockets or clothing on a person.
  16. you wipe it on a babys teddy bear. and I know it's a horrible argument. I just feel argumentative. anyways, shotguns fail. im off to bed now.
  17. [hide=]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/hide] I beat Istolethepie's by a tiny bit. but I have slow writing x's. that was fun. [hide=]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/hide] did really bad that time, coughed partway through. actually, not as bad as I thought.
  18. crowbar, machete, hatchet. Katana if you can manage to get a genuine one. Hell even a 6 inch hunting knife would be better than a shotgun, shotguns create blood splatter, and blood splatter can cause infection. If you're gonna use a shotgun, you'd need every single part of your body covered. READ THE GUIDE! Then you'll understand.
  19. intelligence does not equal survivability, humans are the most intelligent species, and we are also one the youngest We can't prove that we're the smartest, there could be species we don't even know about, that live on the bottom of the ocean, or underground. W we can't properly judge intelligence of other animals, because they could be much much smarter than us and we don't even know it. Humans cannot properly judge how intelligent something is, because we don't fully know what intelligence is, we have our sense of intelligence, but there could be other types of intelligence that we aren't capable of comprehending, or using. try to understand that, It's late, I can't type well.
  20. read the guide, shotguns are useless long range, and are awful to have short range, when it's short range you need a more reliable weapon. something you don't have to reload.
  21. I found my dads HG wells collectors book. Has most of his stories in it. :thumbup:
  22. I wish I understood genetics better, then I'd get how this works. aids=good.
  23. yea i was thinking that too. :lol: that might be a problem then deathdrow shotguns are good against zombies. but it depends on what type and what type of shot you are using. just aim at the head and pull the trigger... no, you can't use shotguns, makes too much blood spatter, and they're no good. shotguns are fail. you can't use them. they just don't work right, they're a waste to have. unless you're fighting infected, and they're fast, and all you need to do is immobilize them.
  24. bklfdfgd
  25. deathdrow replied to Faux's topic in Off-Topic
    I love corona. I'm not too fond of any other beers though. but corona, I love corona.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.