Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stev

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stev

  1. 7 people forgot to loot their coins so... Yay me. :P.
  2. Ages and ages and ages ago. Someone mind sending it back to me, please? I've reformatted and forgot to keep it. Lol.
  3. I don't remember releasing my Overload timer. o_O. What method did you use? I almost went out of my mind doing addy plates. Update that damn sweeper. Lol. Looks terrible! The newer versions auto-update, BTW, with resizable maps, player legend, etc. [hide][/hide]
  4. Don't expect Ardent Souls. However, I'll still be there.
  5. Stev replied to Stev's topic in General Guides
    Very late reply. I hated DG when this was written and didn't have one at the time.
  6. Stev replied to Anonymous's topic in General Discussion
    Wait wait wait. So if I'm running a Canadian company in Canada, I can break Canadian laws as long as it's only to American users who said act is not forbidden? IOW, if it's illegal in the UK, they can still do it to American users?
  7. Stev replied to Anonymous's topic in General Discussion
    You press a hotkey to move it to the next monster. Not the spirit of the game but... Legal. I remembered the JMods specifically called several of my public RS_Functions bannable. Said the rest were against the spirit of the game. Then what happens? They begin development of an action bar to do the exact same thing. Jagex doesn't even know what's the spirit of their game and what isn't.
  8. Uhmm... What about people without TIF accounts? :wall: Just add people at the event that join the chat, it is possible to have 2 accounts logged in to different worlds. ;) Good point, I'll add stragglers at the event too. I'd still like people to post early just to get a rough idea of how many we're looking at, the total being augmented by participation of Stev's clan. I don't think you'll have to worry about that.
  9. It's amazing the legnths people go to to not play this game.
  10. Wanted max ranged attack for Armadyl and somebody mentioned gloves:
  11. Some balance beams are no longer invisible in DirectX mode. What? I really don't know what they mean by this. The Task System button no longer looks highlighted. Everyone say WB to my functions. ;).
  12. Haven't been posting my drop pictures over the past month or two... But meh. Got this last night: Using DGSweeper to time altar FTW. Lol.
  13. Comp cape is the new strength cape.
  14. From the little sparks I could see due to the name box, I can see they are white, which is regular comp cape... Trimmed one has gold sparks Saw one about a week ago while Dungeoneering. Only noticeable difference is, as you said, the gold coloured particles.
  15. Stev replied to Anonymous's topic in General Discussion
    What is this? For mousekeys, the + button is a double click, which would break the 1:1 rule, but it's been noted as an exception by Jmods. Technically the double-click is one message - WM_LBUTTONDBLCLK = 0x203.
  16. Stev replied to Anonymous's topic in General Discussion
    If you need a hand with it, I know 1 or 2 things about AHK. You know how to PM me. :P.
  17. Stev replied to Anonymous's topic in General Discussion
    Press a button and it moves the mouse to a slayer monster? I like it. Lol. Not against the rules so long as it doesn't move and click with MButton. I've not tried it as I can't get on RuneScape ATM, but I will later. I have to fix MouseMoveEllipse as well. Too sloppy. Going to make it calculate the path and then move rather then calculate as it's moving, which is what it does now... It's funny though, when there was that big deal about my RS_Functions, Jagex said the things my functions could do were bannable. Things like pressing the F2 key to instantly enable quick prayers. Then, months later, they announce their action-bar which, when released, will do the exact same thing! GG Jagex.
  18. Stev replied to Anonymous's topic in General Discussion
    AHK is the new RSBot. Oh wait... :P.
  19. Couldn't stand seeing tokens there... Even though I'll just use Ely/Divine. May try the minor range bonus at Armadyl though.
  20. Great, just as I needed bones to level up prayer! I was doing an elite yesterday and saw bots everywhere - typical dmed, gplate, dskirt, etc. Someone will always find a way to beat the system. :P.
  21. This one was recent, not updloaded (Yesterday I think?): More to come, but they're upstairs on my laptop, don't worry. :P. Come trade me when I'm on later. 8-).
  22. I have more then one account that does TDs. Even DGS knows, I'll pause starting the floor for Kel to run me a pair as a drop. ;).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.