Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Romy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Romy

  1. Confidence. With all honesty, that's THE most attractive quality anyone could ever have. Ofcourse, too much of it can't be good, but at the correct amount, it's all it takes to be attractive.
  2. Hard to tell, I've been called too many things. I started typing everything, but it was just too long so I scrapped.
  3. ^ I'm just halfway reading through a book called "Irrational, inaccidently". Basically, it talks about the many irrational decisions we make, why we do, and how it perfectly fits human lives. That's pretty much why you want to argue for it. If you really want to, try it for the sake of it, but as others have said- I wouldn't call that a good idea.
  4. Romy replied to Abc1230's topic in Forum Games
    287. You guys are too easy...
  5. I count, for example. :cool:
  6. Romy replied to Abc1230's topic in Forum Games
    296, thanks for the extra. :P
  7. Romy replied to Abc1230's topic in Forum Games
    305. :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame:
  8. Morals, as well as social, are also individual. What one sees as unspeakable, the other could see as productive, etc. That's all there's to it. "Their" (as if there's a group of us and them...) morals are just different. I think it's best if you change your title. It's probably a not a very good idea to have misleading titles.
  9. The thing is that she IS bringing it up, about how she's not used to being single/missing him. Unless of course you mean bringing it up that they get back together. But Thammaron thinks she'll be fine, so I'll leave it be. EDIT: Just so you know I'm always going to argue in favour of voluntarily telling the truth as soon as possible, mostly because not doing so probably ended the best relationship I've had to date. The truth is overrated. Everyone seem to be so hurt when the truth is hidden from them. Ahh, but that's another issue...
  10. ^ I disagree. I say, leave it be. It's not like she's going to demand getting back together or something like that. Unless she brings it up, I think it's best if they don't talk about it.
  11. Romy replied to Alg's topic in Off-Topic
    I stopped halfway through. Some of the questions were really stupid, and many times I found myself missing the option I'd actually take.
  12. Romy replied to The Observer's topic in Off-Topic
    Why would it matter though? Sure, the "earth" would probably thrive more without us here. Several animal species would probably still be alive too . But why does it matter? Who cares what a non-sentient planet really is like if the only thing on it are some animals? It just seems like a crappy point of view to me. If you can't believe in humanity than what the hell can you believe in? I accept that the human species will not try to eliminate itself, I accept mankind is not bad in it's nature, and I yet believe that the world is better off without us. Let's get on topic? o:
  13. Romy replied to The Observer's topic in Off-Topic
    I don't really think Gabe's point of view is that bad. A world without mankind seems like a better world to me too. I don't think all people are just so stupid/evil/selfish/whatever, I just think the world's inevitably better off without us.
  14. I must ask that you all use The Marketplace for any trading and the like. ;) ~Romy
  15. I read that one second after seeing Kelso pulling down Jacky's pants off in "That 70's Show"! :shock:
  16. I think the story was too confined to what us humans are used to. A father, trying to educate a child, an insightful child to the father's words, a growing fetus, a probably future-to-be father, etc, etc. All of these, are things we just almost instinctively think about, and all the "author" did, was to take that story we're so used to, and apply it to a more "divine" reality. Ofcourse, there's the added sense of relation to the story as a reader. Inevitably, if this story was true, the reader would be the hero of the story, and the reader would also be everyone else. That's where this "Mind [bleep]" factor is coming from.
  17. Romy replied to stevepole's topic in Off-Topic
    I don't think it's hypocritical. I've never been to the states, or any other country that's national language is English, and I could tell you myself and others know it well enough either way. English, being such a commonly used language, should be known, or atleast it's basics, to anyone going abroad IMO.
  18. Basically, it's just not a good idea. It has all sorts of negatives; There's the "kicking the ball to their side of the court" - basically letting them decide for you both. There's the elimination of challenge - They know that all they have to do to get you is say 'yes', and there's nothing challenging about that. It also removes the mystery, which is somewhat related to the callenge bit - Before "exposing yourself", neither side have verbally done so, and it's always a bit vague. Once it's out there, the mystery is gone, which makes it all a bit boring. There are more, but basically, it just shouldn't be done. It may work from time to time, but it's not worth the risk.
  19. As Blood said, there used to be seperation between F2P and P2P discussions. If I remember correctly, too many users posted on the P2P board because they knew that they would get more attention there, I think the F2P board was a lot less popular. I trust Paw's suggestions cover up for it though. This thread can't hurt either.
  20. Romy replied to stevepole's topic in Off-Topic
    I guess many tourists that come to Israel are Jewish, or somehow related to Judaism, which leads to most of them knowing basic Hebrew. But then many non-Jewish tourists visit Israel as well. Honestly, at least basic English is what I expect from tourists.
  21. ^ I've had quite a debate with Das about "Hard" Determinism, which is more or less, what you're describing. He called my "theory" baseless. Then again, I think his views a baseless as well. :-$
  22. If it bothers you, just stop. :unsure:
  23. Yeah, it's a bit more than 75KB over the maximum file size allowed (100KB is max), if you want to use it, reduce the size. (Unless it's not even used on TIF.... :unsure: )
  24. For technical questions, visit the Tech and Computers forum. ;) Moving.
  25. Romy replied to DragnFly's topic in Off-Topic
    The origins of the Jewish religion, seems like a very interesting time to explore. Ancient Greece would also be a very high priority, given the chance, definitely. There are some others, but these two are my best. :cool:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.