Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. I guess it comes true then...
  2. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    My mouse appears to be working a little better now, so I guess I scared it into action. Though it still doesn't register clicks or double-clicks once in a while. I should really get around to buying a new one...
  3. 23,523.
  4. That's what happens with unlocked target interfaces :P. Now it's time for a game of "which one?"
  5. Also I assume the grave blessing mechanic still remains as it is at present? Or has it been changed as well?
  6. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    610.
  7. Except we won't find stuff on the ground - it goes to lucky old Death's office :(. Although just imagine if they dumped random loot that expired after 24 hours in random places.. :P. Would be fun, but defeat the whole purpose if it being a gold sink I guess.
  8. Did I miss something or did we never really approve/vote for/sanction this? Almost like Jagex wants to scare us half to death with this sudden update. How will this scale for F2P gravestones? 1 minute for starting off? That doesn't seem like enough :S.
  9. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    608.
  10. RuneScape elitist? Naww, why would anyone say that?
  11. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    608.
  12. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    606. "You have to share.."
  13. 23,525.
  14. 23,528.
  15. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    604.
  16. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    734.
  17. Thank you for the corrections :). I've fixed them in the items database. The Summoning Guide is actually being updated a bit, so when that's finished I'll correct the familiar descriptions in there as well.
  18. 23,530.
  19. Nice job, looking good! Warpriest pieces along the way never hurt either ;).
  20. Unfortunately no, you can't just skip kill count. I think you would have to make sure all members of said group system clear it, then they let you in. To be honest, I'm not sure anyone even uses the grouping system much. It didn't really take off much :unsure: . They can be very much worth killing, yes. Ideally you want to get to higher level bosses and move on eventually, but it's an excellent starting point for getting into things. Keep in mind that once you get good, you will be slaying Bandos in under a minute, so kills go by quickly. It is somewhat contingent on luck though. Another option that is not half bad in terms of money and slightly easier is to kill the GWD minions rather than bosses. You seem to be asking implicitly if it's worthwhile to kill bosses over frosts - it may take a bit of time to learn but it shouldn't be too bad, and can be comparable. I don't think it will blow frost dragons out of the water but it's definitely something to give a try if you're getting bored or need more variety. Your gear is good for now, but as you make money it would probably be wise to put it toward some of the things that were suggested on the other thread you made - probably starting with drygores :P.
  21. Hi there, welcome to TIF :). If your goal is to max in the future you probably want to finish up the outfit and then move on to iron (or granite, is that faster at some point?). For chinning, Void should be preferable as the damage boost outweighs the extra defence - in fact you probably want to go for using prayer potions and protection prayers on them.
  22. Yep start on it now! The resources are stored in that interface (you don't get random junk flooding your bank).
  23. 23,532. Palindrome get! :thumbsup:
  24. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    600, I guess :P.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.