Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    900.
  2. I see a head in there - it kind of blends in but it's there. I'd almost say cute...
  3. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    896.
  4. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    651.
  5. 23,710.
  6. Then I would encourage you to just post it so people can see...this is a public forum, kind of defeats the purpose to ask people to PM you. I'm sure you can appreciate why some people might be skeptical.
  7. 23,712.
  8. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    649.
  9. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    892.
  10. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    647.
  11. 23,714.
  12. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I woke up like an hour later than usual today for my run, and the air was just awful...oh well. I also had, and still have, a bit more energy than usual, guess I'll be bouncing off the walls today :P.
  13. Hello, and welcome to TIF forums. While I appreciate that you want to sell your moneymaking method, I would just like to remind you of our trust-trading policy as mentioned in the rules, under Section 1.1: As long as you're willing to go first and tell them before claiming payment, you may proceed. I'm also moving it over to marketplace as this is asking for a transaction rather than a guide or a tip. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me or another moderator. Also, please don't create multiple topics - one is enough. Thanks :).
  14. Okay then, selling action bars...sure <_<. Props to them for getting rid of pets in the Lumbridge Crater as promised, but I guess there's no real update this week aside from a glorified social media competition. I didn't even know RuneScape did Tumblr.
  15. So in the UK, even saying something like "write me a letter" or "write me up a list of stuff you need" is considered a grammatical fallacy as well? Or just when the phrase is used by itself?
  16. 23,716.
  17. Apparently it's not the first time he's made mistakes like that. The client actually asked our superior if it would be possible for someone else to handle the correspondence because he (our client) was getting frustrated with having to read e-mails filled with spelling and grammatical errors. When my boss was approached about this, he used the excuse that "what does spelling and grammar matter, as long as they're getting the message". That's the problem with a lot of westerners here. They think they're untouchable in the workplace. Hmm okay, guess that's a fair point, and he deserved what he got then. I think this is ridiculous to be honest. Your politicians might as well be saying "We're okay with you being under-educated" Of course they want an undereducated populace (at least, a decent fraction of them do). Do you think they would get away with half the stunts they pulled in Congress if people understood and voted out that sort of behavior? Plus these days it's only politically correct to make everyone feel awesome and special, and pander to every little group in the process.
  18. I'm no advertising professional and I can understand your frustration, but if your client is going to walk away allegedly because of a couple spelling mistakes (or shall we say, pet peeve phrases), maybe it's because the product was marginal or they were looking for an excuse to turn it down anyway. It's not like he wrote "So do u liek r designz??" is it?
  19. Congratulations! Maybe once coal prices settle down you'll go make bank smelting/superheating rune bars?
  20. 23,718. The horrors of FG becoming active!
  21. AHEM. I believe I called that number already. 23,720.
  22. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    645. We're not going to disappear.
  23. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    888. Wow, you made Devnull curse..
  24. 23,722. Good will always win!
  25. Well I've just updated myself and I think you'll be happy to know - no added icon in Firefox or anywhere else :).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.