Everything posted by Arceus
- Count Down from 30k
-
[9-2-15] Ninja Update – Responsive Combat
The whole ability queuing scheme was more of a loophole in my opinion. A loophole of which I took full advantage no less...
- Count Down from 30k
- Herblore Cost Calculator - Completely Dead
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k
-
Count Down from 30k
24,639. Hmm that's interesting.
-
Classic Party Hats?
Nope, you can't transfer, sorry :P. It must be pretty cool to have one there though :XD:.
- Today...
- Count Down from 30k
-
What are you listening to right now!?
I love the Alien Ant Farm version as well, though I did not hear it until some time after MJ's.
- Count Up
- Count Down from 30k
- Herblore Cost Calculator - Completely Dead
-
n00b Slayer set up/ Atk training questions. (Legacy Mode)
Alright, have fun! You do know about blocking tasks though, I take it? That could prove helpful in avoiding whichever task you despise most :P.
-
Best Magic Revolution bar after update
I'd guess they are still decent, since we had a uniform uptick in the cooldown thing, but maybe replace a few slots with lower cooldown abilities if you keep running out? I'm not sure how much there is that we can really do or if we all got Jagex'd for the time being at least :P.
- Today...
-
Count Down from 30k
24,645. I think we've established Devnull's weaknesses. Forgetting a word to make incomprehensible grammar, missing a count, and, umm, what was the other one...
-
Death System Rework
Now if they put a 2 minute timer in the Chaos Tunnels and made aggressive monsters attack you while trying to do the clues there...clue scroll from hell hehe.
-
Grim Tales quest help
I'm not sure if the music is unique for each playthrough; however there is an example in our Quest Guide for it. Each position of the note (either on a bar or halfway between) corresponds to keys that are sequentially higher (and to the right) on the keyboard, so going from the left to right. The lowest bar is E furthest to the left, half a bar up from that is F, then G, then A, etc.. If it is a full/half note below the lowest bar it is the C/D note furthest to the left, respectively. If you could maybe take a printscreen of the music you have I would be glad to help you decipher it :). It's kind of hard to describe it over text vs. showing someone in person.
-
Death System Rework
I think Alg's comment might have been directed at Kaur and rather than you Blaze :P.
-
Death System Rework
That has potential for so much abuse though. If you can quickly heal up to full health or to an extent that you survive the next X seconds, you would theoretically just log out, cut your internet connection, or do whatever and then avoid a death in either a PK situation or difficult boss encounter.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Sorry to bring RuneScape in OT, but my friend is apparently not getting it! I guess that's -1 friend.. Anyway <_<...
-
Count Down from 30k
24,647. Indeed :D. But then less energy to anything with it :mellow: .
-
Ninja Combat ?'s
Devnull, I am quite happy to report that F2P was subsequently given 3 ability bars and this is quite sufficient for our evil multi-actionbar schemes purposes. Did you really think that I had become a masochistic free player?! Arceus "Remember, assume makes an...well you know, out of you and me." :P